The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2012, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonLWB View Post
Bro, no problem haha.....I need to get some fresh air there....has been missing my pu yings there as my hp number has been changed by that NL ML....all contacts has been lost...seriously, 24th is Saturday, we going in the morning, any bro who wanna join or meet there let me know, lets cheers there...
My ML lady in Danok called me tis evening..asked me when go visit n bring her to Hatyai for shopping...I must count my Thai baht first lo...this month,$$$ very fast run out lo...maybe cos so many public holidays last n tis month lo...some more deepavali coming up next week...how many days u there, Leon?
Old 06-11-2012, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
No wonder u said u r not a poultry man...looks like u dun hv to buy any fruits or vege from the market any more...where is tis young lady of urs now?
She somewhere over the rainbow. Engaged now and wedding is coming soon but so sad the B-Groom is not me.
Anyway its oredi a closed chapter of my life with sweet memories to linger on.
Apart from her, I also have nieces from Laos. KEKEKE
Old 06-11-2012, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
She somewhere over the rainbow. Engaged now and wedding is coming soon but so sad the B-Groom is not me.
Can introduce to me or not bro...?
Old 06-11-2012, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
U got so many gurls in so many countries hah bro? Dun try to swallow all u know..give some to ur not so fortunate bros here..
Old 06-11-2012, 10:51 PM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
U got so many gurls in so many countries hah bro? Dun try to swallow all u know..give some to ur not so fortunate bros here..
Not a problem.

Just click on the links below and your wish will come true.

http://www.laogirls.com/

They even teach you how to date a Lao gal.

http://www.laobabes.com/
Old 06-11-2012, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnor View Post
I can vouch for the accuracy of this FR as my employee is a regular with San San. Definitely not for boob lovers as she is FLAT. Funny how the websites state that she has a B Cup though.
yeah kena con....kanasai!...
Old 06-11-2012, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
yeah kena con....kanasai!...
Every cheong kaki sure got kena before bro...so not to worry..peace out
Old 07-11-2012, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LeonLWB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My ML lady in Danok called me tis evening..asked me when go visit n bring her to Hatyai for shopping...I must count my Thai baht first lo...this month,$$$ very fast run out lo...maybe cos so many public holidays last n tis month lo...some more deepavali coming up next week...how many days u there, Leon?
Bro, aiyo...tell her u bz ma... xD then find other pu ying...I will be there for 1 day only...Sat morning reach, Sunday noon go back....might go on Friday as well....not sure yet..haha..but confirm sure got go la...dunno 1 or 2 days nia...I wonder what will happen if 2 Scorpios cheong together... :P
Old 07-11-2012, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, aiyo...tell her u bz ma... xD then find other pu ying...I will be there for 1 day only...Sat morning reach, Sunday noon go back....might go on Friday as well....not sure yet..haha..but confirm sure got go la...dunno 1 or 2 days nia...I wonder what will happen if 2 Scorpios cheong together... :P
We sting all the puyings there bro...haha

Tis weekend a bit tight for me bro..friend's wedding bash..hv to help him arrange lo...but there's always a next time
Old 07-11-2012, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LeonLWB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
We sting all the puyings there bro...haha

Tis weekend a bit tight for me bro..friend's wedding bash..hv to help him arrange lo...but there's always a next time
Bro, as I mentioned, its 24th....so you have 2 weeks to kao tim your stuffs then can meet up there lor...kekeke, 2 of my friends going, 1 is first timer, will be fun.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, as I mentioned, its 24th....so you have 2 weeks to kao tim your stuffs then can meet up there lor...kekeke, 2 of my friends going, 1 is first timer, will be fun.
sorry bro..overlooked the date..will try to arrange my schedule...
Old 08-11-2012, 10:47 AM
Samster

GUys,

just a note of caution..one of the FLs introduced by a fellow bro here named fuckingcreep appears to be a scam..the FL goes by the name Winnie Wong who will ask u to pay in advance and then, ask for full payment upfront on the pretext of settling her overdue hospital bills. 2 bros here oredi kena.. bro fucking creep, pls take note..i hope u r not involved in this scam cos the braders who kena, need ur assistance to recover the payment from her(or may be him hah)..
Old 08-11-2012, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 17
KouChiu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKouChiu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
GUys,
just a note of caution..one of the FLs introduced by a fellow bro here named fuckingcreep appears to be a scam..the FL goes by the name Winnie Wong who will ask u to pay in advance and then, ask for full payment upfront on the pretext of settling her overdue hospital bills. 2 bros here oredi kena.. bro fucking creep, pls take note..i hope u r not involved in this scam cos the braders who kena, need ur assistance to recover the payment from her(or may be him hah)..
Scams are abundant. Just go to Ace/OS/Pudu and pay first.
Old 08-11-2012, 07:04 PM
Samster

On planet earth a sucker is born everyday everywhere .Once bitten Twice shy.

An American’s Chinese Dream is dashed.
John was scammed by a massage girl whom he contacted by internet before his arrival to Shanghai.
This is what he wrote.
She was very pretty on the net and gave me her mobile No. to call her when I got to Shanghai. I mailed her two times before my trip and asked her to send more different photos of her, but she didn't.

One night, when I had arrived in Shanghai, I thought I will call her and invite her to do me the massage. I called her and she answered me and said I am the guy who just arrived to Shanghai, can you come to me. She said yes what's your hotel name, your room? And what is your name?

I told her everything. 15 min later I called again asking where she is. She said just give me 10 min. I said OK. I just hanged up the phone, I hear my door knocks. I open I see a girl that is completely different and very ugly Chinese.

I asked her "who are you"? She says I am Annie Wang. "The girl in the internet who was just talking to me a minute ago on the phone. I said you're not Annie. She said yes I am but the photo in the net is old. I am changed now. I said no way.

Any way I couldn't kick her out, coz she was already in. She was persisting "I will make you feel good" Isn't that what you want? I said to myself what the heck. Let's get this over. How much do you want? For full body massage? She said ¥250RMB if you need happy ending then you will pay another ¥150RMB. Any way I took off my clothes and lay on the bed.

She ended the happy ending with her naked on top of me for USD$200. What a Scam...Now I never want any massage. They are all scams.

I was refusing to pay but she was yelling at me. I got afraid. I am in a 5 star hotel. What a shame. I gave her what she wants to get out of my room.

Once she was out I called the mobile number from before and the real Annie answered. I don't know either if she is the real Annie I saw on the internet or not. I was scammed real good.

“Its better to be hurt by the truth than comforted with a lie.”
“The saddest aspect of life right now is that scammers gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.”

Remember me? I am Suzi Wang's younger sister. Sooka Wang.Will you call me tonight Scorpio darling. Me got urgent things to discuss mit you. We no talk Genneva lingo, we talk heart.

http://theangryinvestor.blogspot.com/

Last edited by sengseng; 08-11-2012 at 07:21 PM.
Old 08-11-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KouChiu View Post
Scams are abundant. Just go to Ace/OS/Pudu and pay first.
We r in Penang lo bro...no need to go Ace or Os lo:cool
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1