The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2012, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of
Re: Cheong Safely in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
yes, i had paid once for parking offend, summon me Rm30 for wrongly use of parking coupon, went down to the office along the coast line and explained plus nego with the counter lady! finally i have 50% disc and just pay 15 to close the case.
after paying, one of friend in MY told me if we drive SG plate car we can just ignore the summon, the carpark agency couldn't do any thing on us? bcos we renew our road tax and insurance in SG! any bro here can clarify this?
Yes. U can just throw away.
Chances of them becoming efficient and catch u is very slim.
Unless special road block exercises.
Old 04-09-2012, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasShrugged View Post
They are not police therefore no power to do any road block? i suppose only summons issued by traffic police we got to be careful? they can always carry out any road blocks just before or after custom?

In future i shall not buy and place any coupon at any road side parking lots liao....
Old 04-09-2012, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
They are not police therefore no power to do any road block? i suppose only summons issued by traffic police we got to be careful? they can always carry out any road blocks just before or after custom?

In future i shall not buy and place any coupon at any road side parking lots liao....

Aiya, one booklet for one whole day parking i think rm8 nia. Just contribute to them and help them along la.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 05-09-2012, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
eric cantona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasShrugged View Post
actually if they can find ur car. they.ll clamp or tow away the car n be prepare to pay big amount. hhaha.

*** Sex is like money; only too much is enough ***

Old 05-09-2012, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
eric cantona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexus118 View Post
Didn't know fine got discount,
Thanks for the heads up!
got if u pay within 7 days.

*** Sex is like money; only too much is enough ***

Old 05-09-2012, 09:59 PM
Samster

Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
Aiya, one booklet for one whole day parking i think rm8 nia. Just contribute to them and help them along la.
i wanna try and see the method can work or not? my niece car summoned at malaka few years, she never made any payment until now still driving swiftly in and out?
Old 05-09-2012, 11:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
minor traffic offen the mata NO RIGHT to detain my car and my body? we have the human right bro ! Don't be scare and feed the mata as their wish? you too pamper them?
Many years ago I rode my motorbike into JB going to the Holiday Plaza. Reaching there all the motorbike parking lot is full so I park my motorbike on the pavement in front the Pizzahut. There were other motorbikes park there as well. About few hours later when I came out of the Holiday Plaza.. my motorbike is no longer there. I thinking it had been stolen then one of the Pizzahut staff telling me my motorbike is up the lorry by the traffic police.

At the police station I have to pay for summon + towing charge + storage fee amount to RM$400/=
Old 06-09-2012, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
Many years ago I rode my motorbike into JB going to the Holiday Plaza. Reaching there all the motorbike parking lot is full so I park my motorbike on the pavement in front the Pizzahut. There were other motorbikes park there as well. About few hours later when I came out of the Holiday Plaza.. my motorbike is no longer there. I thinking it had been stolen then one of the Pizzahut staff telling me my motorbike is up the lorry by the traffic police.

At the police station I have to pay for summon + towing charge + storage fee amount to RM$400/=
motorbike is v easy tow! just a simple LMC can do the job but not the car? if we wheel lock front and reverse parking not so easy to tow? U r so unluckily? next time you should park some where further away?
Old 06-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of

Quote:
i wanna try and see the method can work or not? my niece car summoned at malaka few years, she never made any payment until now still driving swiftly in and out?
i heard different state got different laws or management not really centralise one so tat police can eat $$.. example u kena fine at penang but johor don't have the fine information etc...
Old 06-09-2012, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaeshi View Post
i heard different state got different laws or management not really centralise one so tat police can eat $$.. example u kena fine at penang but johor don't have the fine information etc...
This is good news to us as a driver! no need to pay so much fine?
Old 06-09-2012, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 19
hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!

A few years ago even before the new Malaysian CIQ was in operation they used to be able to scan SGP Licence Plates at passport control and alert the traffic police immediately after Immigration of passing vehicles with outstanding speeding fines. These Malaysian Traffic Polis guys would pull the cars over and make the driver report to a small makeshft office on the left. They would issue the "driver" with a printout of the purported violation. In this case, my friend got pulled up for a speeding violation at Kulai a year ago which was picked up by a speed camera. He denied that he was the driver at that time and they offered to compound it for 50% of the MYR300 fine. He refused to pay and they had to let him go but warned that next time there is no discount on the fine.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
motorbike is v easy tow! just a simple LMC can do the job but not the car? if we wheel lock front and reverse parking not so easy to tow? U r so unluckily? next time you should park some where further away?
Not enough parking space so I just follow the crowd and park outside. If I had known they will summon I would not have even gone to the shopping mall.
Old 08-09-2012, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21119 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

I always tried to avoid kena parking summons, not lucky to see a slip on your car windscreen rite? Anyway, the parking coupon in JB is very cheap!

I wonder if one day, they siow ON go around record the summons amount and compound to a big lump sum then they may take action.........
Old 08-09-2012, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
Not enough parking space so I just follow the crowd and park outside. If I had known they will summon I would not have even gone to the shopping mall.
in jb if u r looking around there are so many so call illegal parking space, but ppls tend to make use of it? and nothing happened? sometimes i even saw some cars just ramp over the road kerb parked at the footpath? nothing happened to them? ppls parked at double yellow lines? parked at road sides w/o any lines? it is your luck? and the areas you are parking? ie. any pasa malam so many illegal parking on the road sides, No summon issue?
Old 08-09-2012, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
rockafella04 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you really do have a summon in Malaysia and have not paid for a long time simply look out for temporary counters that are set up (Tent Like Looking) usually they offer 50% off during their National Day or seasonal periods, take advantage of that and quickly pay for it. Or you can approach any police station to have it settled.

Another case is if you are in and out of Malaysia, there are chances that just before the checkpoint where you are going to exit Malaysia they have counter setup to screen Singapore cars for fine, you will have to settle the fine on the spot not sure if they charge more for this case.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1