The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Usually head up to either tebrau or bukit indah when don't see anyone catching my eye on our side. Lately I've been seeing prettier gals on wechat massage shops than regular stables.

Any horror stories of being mugged haha? , have always booked gals to come my room for safety plus some of their places cui. Some are fuckshops in hostels though, have not tried those yet.
Old 04-06-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 15
ubikayu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyubikayu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollux69 View Post
Found a Good Massage place at Mt Austin.

The place is very New, so all the beds, towels, chairs, etc are all new.

The girls are all Viet and very young, early twenties, think they are all trained

in massage academy, so the massages they provide are good.

I went they twice already, first time i took the VIP room at RM85, nothing to shout about, just a nice clean room with jacuzzi.

2nd time, took the normal room at RM70, prefer this room than the VIP room, but common bathroom, was told to strip naked and wait in the room, then a young viet girl came in, she was very friendly (thats what i want)

Her number is 21, she got pretty face but her height is not, but im not there for her height, im there for the massage.

She sure did a good oil massage, the best part is the long strokes on the inner thighs, from the back of the knee to the testicles, every time her fingers hit the testicles, shiok liao. Then turn over face up, she did the same repetition, that time cannot control, didi wake up.

She smiled and ask whether want HJ. How to say NO with her sensual touch?
The whole massage and the HJ, it was so sensual. She even asked whether i want to touch her breasts but can only slid my hands to touch as the shop dont allow them to strip. Tip for the HJ is up to me she say.

So while she is standing beside me doing the HJ, she bend down towards me so that i could insert my hand into her low-cut T-shirt, to feel her boob & nipple, the other hand goes under her short skirt, and fingers inside her panty to feel that THING lah.

Overall it was a satisfying massage & HJ. Tipped her for the HJ.

The place is called AAA Spa, near One Million Hotel, along Jalan Austin Height 8/6. It is a Nice New Comfortable Place.

Please DO NOT PM me for exact address, with the above info, you can find it if you want to go.

I saw another girl at the counter, she is quite cute too.
Going after puasa. Hohoho
Old 05-06-2018, 05:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 8
Perepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to behold

Looks like Poseidon trying to make a comeback with increased prices. Who still goes there?
Old 05-06-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perepopy View Post
Looks like Poseidon trying to make a comeback with increased prices. Who still goes there?
Only carrotheads go there
Old 05-06-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

What's the avg to avoid being chopped?
So far regular session 150-200 and 500-600 for overnight is what most girls I see asking.
Old 06-06-2018, 02:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 0
BrendanRodgers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrendanRodgers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perepopy View Post
Be careful when you go there..... they advertise cheap package rm198 for waterbed...... but when you go pay at counter they demand rm248.

Rm198 is for simple fuck n go + bathtub
If you use the air mattress then it is rm248.... actually no difference becoz is still fuck n go job.
Old 07-06-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Kongkek69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGTF View Post
Hi bro can share or recommend other better place cheaper price for water bed nuru 一条龙 svc to ?
Bkt indah have. Waterbed rm238.
Old 29-06-2018, 11:01 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it

-Please do not let your kid to try it

-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around

-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other

战后报告

Stable: Rubysexy in sbf also known as 517 or viven in wechat
They allow mirror and the place was rather ulu but very convenient. They have a few location. This stable seem experience and the booking was smooth no hassle.

小姐: Shelly(Vietnam)

She mention to me that she as from Ho Chi Min and she just arrived few days ago. I don't think she new in Jb. The advertise pics for her and the real gal was accurate.

样貌:★★★★
She in her mid 20s. She can understand and speak simple chinese.Nice smile with normal look and she belong to the kind of bitchy and not the syt type.

身材:★★★★★
It was proportional. Body was fair and slim,neh neh was big and natural not those saggy type. Long straight hair with hairy pussy and nice perky butt for doggie. I can't really see any visual scar or her body but she have a big rose tattoo at the top right of her back.

服务:★★★★★
Start off with catbathing my body. Gave me a good lick. We french for a short while then I proceed to suck her neh neh. Then she go down ass rim me then lick and suck my cock.

毒龙: ★★★★★
Lift my leg up give me a good lick at my ass area gao gao. Flicker her tongues very well using the tip of her tougue to do the work. I lock my thigh at the side of her head and tahan a bit. It was not a easy position for me.

鲍鱼:★★★★
Slowly, I rubba rubba and finger her clitoris. Did not lick her cos is really jungle out there, I scare I might lost my way. She let out some soft moan follow by long and loud moan with my fingering. Her pussy seem sensetive.

口交:★★★★★
The bbbj was ok, quite good. It was slow,steady and sensual kind of licking with lot of sucking the shaft, balls and the dick head another hand was stroking my inner tigh to arouse me. The suction was strong that i almost want to shoot out my cum but I tahan it by going deepthroat into her. Holding on head, I mouthfucked her with fast n deep stroke before we proceed to make love.

做爱/叫床:★★★★★
Started with she ride me.i pump her kuat kuat in an upward position. She was moaning and whining in enjoyment. After that face to face then I thrust her in a "L" position. While licking the back of her ear. She was moaning and whining "ah ah ah ah ah" it get loudly when I thrust deeper. Lastly, I switch to missionary and accelerate my speed and she the "piak piak piak" sound and expression make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more. I ram her fast and furiously before shooting all the soliders.

Attitude: ★★★★★
The gf feel was high and the love making feel was like making love with girlfriend as well as being rape like that. We are still able to communicate well and hold communication well with each other.Her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash or play phone type.

Overall: ★★★★★
It was a nice and good bonk.It was worth and I left a happy and satisfy man. Those who like normal and bitchy type can give a try.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 29-06-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mannyrisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other

战后报告

Stable: Rubysexy in sbf also known as 517 or viven in wechat
They allow mirror and the place was rather ulu but very convenient. They have a few location. This stable seem experience and the booking was smooth no hassle.

小姐: Shelly(Vietnam)

She mention to me that she as from Ho Chi Min and she just arrived few days ago. I don't think she new in Jb. The advertise pics for her and the real gal was accurate.

She in her mid 20s. She can understand and speak simple chinese.Nice smile with normal look and she belong to the kind of bitchy and not the syt type.

It was proportional. Body was fair and slim,neh neh was big and natural not those saggy type. Long straight hair with hairy pussy and nice perky butt for doggie. I can't really see any visual scar or her body but she have a big rose tattoo at the top right of her back.

Start off with catbathing my body. Gave me a good lick. We french for a short while then I proceed to suck her neh neh. Then she go down ass rim me then lick and suck my cock.

毒龙: ★★★★★
Lift my leg up give me a good lick at my ass area gao gao. Flicker her tongues very well using the tip of her tougue to do the work. I lock my thigh at the side of her head and tahan a bit. It was not a easy position for me.

Slowly, I rubba rubba and finger her clitoris. Did not lick her cos is really jungle out there, I scare I might lost my way. She let out some soft moan follow by long and loud moan with my fingering. Her pussy seem sensetive.

The bbbj was ok, quite good. It was slow,steady and sensual kind of licking with lot of sucking the shaft, balls and the dick head another hand was stroking my inner tigh to arouse me. The suction was strong that i almost want to shoot out my cum but I tahan it by going deepthroat into her. Holding on head, I mouthfucked her with fast n deep stroke before we proceed to make love.

Started with she ride me.i pump her kuat kuat in an upward position. She was moaning and whining in enjoyment. After that face to face then I thrust her in a "L" position. While licking the back of her ear. She was moaning and whining "ah ah ah ah ah" it get loudly when I thrust deeper. Lastly, I switch to missionary and accelerate my speed and she the "piak piak piak" sound and expression make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more. I ram her fast and furiously before shooting all the soliders.

Attitude: ★★★★★
The gf feel was high and the love making feel was like making love with girlfriend as well as being rape like that. We are still able to communicate well and hold communication well with each other.Her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash or play phone type.

Overall: ★★★★★
It was a nice and good bonk.It was worth and I left a happy and satisfy man. Those who like normal and bitchy type can give a try.
Bro can share contact? Thanks
Old 30-06-2018, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 16
arcticwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rubysexy is the stable. Their treads are all over buddy
Old 01-07-2018, 02:36 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer

Read before proceed

战后报告

Stable: 陪哥半游peige1188 Paris @ nusa bestari
This stable was steady as 3 mans go mirror they have about 7 gals to choose. Place is a bit ulu and we go wrong place slightly but okt was patient to guide us to correct one. This is one of their branch beside those at Parris and at Mount Austin. No much of a different compare with my last trip there just that

小姐:Kitty (refer to pic below)

I took her after mirroring all the ladies. She mentioned to me that she as from Ho Chi Min. I believe she was here quite long and already quite some time. The pics advertise inside the wechat was similar.

She in her early 20s. She have long hair and i not bad looking but would not consider her as SYT. She have the young playful and wild look.

It was proportional. Body was fair, petite and slim,neh neh was small and natural not those saggy type. Hairy pussy hair and nice perky butt for doggie. I can't really see any visual scar or tattoo on her body.

服务:★★★★
She started off with catbathing my body. Gave me a good lick, while i grope and fondle her body and then proceed to suck her neh neh. Then I lick her navel and down to her abalone.

口交:★★★★
The bbbj was quite ok. I don't consider it as really good. But it was slow,steady and sensual kind of licking and sucking the shaft and dick head.The suction was strong that i almost want to shoot out my cum but I tahan it by going deepthroat into her. Holding on head, I mouthfucked her with fast n deep stroke before we proceed to make lov

She start of with riding me, i thrust her deep deep in upwards position. Pump her hard and she lie on my body then change to missionary as I pump her hard hard and deep deep that she moan and whine that she was enjoying so much. After that, I hold on to her leg high and thrust my hip area to have a firm grip. I adjust my position for a deeper thrust. I accelerate my speed and the “piak piak piak” sound and expression make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more. I control my speed and thrusting slightly then I ram her fast and furiously before shooting all the soldiers out.

态度: ★★★★★
The GFE was high with lot of cuddling and hugging. It was easy for us to break the ice and chemistry with each other as we communicate in chinese. Her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash black face type.

整体: ★★★★★
I would not consider her as the RTF type but it is still quite a good bonk. Those who like small petite size lady with small neh neh, I would recommend to try her. I understand that she will not be here for long, so faster make your booking now.

评论
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 01-07-2018, 02:41 PM
Veteran Samster

Disclaimer

Read before proceed

战后报告

It was my monthly gathering with my regular chiong kaki and the same old place we head to again.

小姐: 500 号 (refer to pic below)

She mention to me that she as from Ho Chi Min and she just arrived few days ago. I don't think she new in Jb. Ther wechat pics and the real gal was accurate.

She in her early 20s. If you close up look, she have some dimple on her face but was covered by heavy make up. The chemistry was very high as she can understand and speak simple chinese.Nice smile with normal look and she belong to the kind of wild ful poly girl type.

It was proportional. Body was fair, petite and slim,neh neh was small and natural not those saggy type. Long straight hair with hairy pussy and nice perky butt for doggie. I can't really see any visual scar or tattoo on her body.

Start off with catbathing my back gave me a good lick. We french for a short while. Then apply some lotion on my back and give me a good rub with her body. Turn over, give me a good cathbath followed by bbbj.

Slowly, I rubba rubba and finger her clitoris. Did not lick her cos is really jungle out there, I scare I might lost my way. She let out some soft moan follow by long and loud moan with my fingering. Her pussy seem sensetive. Pussy was white and tight.

The bbbj was ok, quite good. It was slow,steady and sensual kind of licking with lot of sucking the shaft, balls and the dick head another hand was stroking my inner tigh to arouse me. The suction was strong that i almost want to shoot out my cum but I tahan it by going deepthroat into her. Hot and cold bbbj and I hold on her head, I mouthfucked her with fast n deep stroke before we proceed to make love.

I start with cowgirl as she on top riding me. I pump her kuat just in a upward position. She shift a bit of her body for firm n tight grip and I ram her harder and deeper while facing her. Hold on to her hand and squeeze her neh neh .I accelerate my speed and go in deeper, she was moaning and whining from light to medium then to high.It was stearo surround.The "piak piak piak" sound and expression make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more and harder. She let out soft whisper of "good good " ask me not to stop and I continue ramming her, can feel that she climax and high liao. She hug me tight and I ram her fast and furious in the last few stroke before cumming inside the condom and pulling my cock out. Her pussy was dripping wet with white juice oozing out from her pussy staining part of the bed sheet. We were sweating and rest a while and she told me you are good.

态度: ★★★★★
The GFE was high with lot of cuddling and hugging. It was easy for us to break the ice and chemistry with each other as we communicate in chinese. Her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash black face type.

It was a nice and good bonk.It could said she would be the RTF type. No regret about the choosing her. It was worth and I left a happy and satisfy man.Those who like small school gal petite size lady with small neh neh, I would recommend to try her. She will not be here for long, so faster make your booking now.

评论
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Old 02-07-2018, 01:29 PM
Veteran Samster

Disclaimer

Read before proceed

战后报告

It was my monthly gathering with my regular chiong kaki and the same old place we head to again.

小姐: 541 号 (refer to pic below)

She mention to me that she as from Ho Chi Min. She been on and off in VIP for quite some time already. The wechat pics and the real gal was accurate.

样貌:★★★★★
She in her early 20s.She is very chio and she surely have the innocent and SYT looks. She look sexy and also have sexy thighs which i like. Very nice smile and beautiful eye.

It was proportional. Body was fair, she was rather tall. I think almost the same height as me without wearing heels. Her breast was soft have slight saggy type. She have long straight hair and forest bushy pussy hair with nice perky butt for doggie. I cannot see clearly and recall if she have any visual scar but have no tattoo on her body.

The service was standard. You lie on your back facing her and she apply lotion to the body. After that she will performed B2B rubbing of your body, followed by rubbing the body using her breast as well as using her pussy. After that, will ask you to turn over and do the same process followed by hot and cold bbbj. There was only a small little fast ass rim. There was this tickering effect when she lick both the side of my body. Then she will suck your nipple, give you a good lick and catbath before we go further.

I rubba rubba and finger her clitoris while she was performing all those as mentioned above. Did not lick her pussy cos is really jungle out there, I scare I might lost my way. She let out some soft moan follow by long and loud moan while i inserted more of my finger into her. Her pussy seem sensetive. I cannot feel the tightness and wetness when i was inside her.

The bbbj was ok, quite good. It was slow,steady and sensual kind of licking with lot of sucking the shaft, balls and the dick head another hand was stroking and licking my inner tigh to arouse me. The suction was strong that i almost want to shoot out my cum but I tahan it by going deepthroat into her. Hot and cold bbbj and I hold on her head, I mouthfucked her with fast n deep stroke before we proceed to make love.

She quicky insert the condom and we started on riding. She ride me furiously and i squeeze her breast i pump her deep and fast in an upward position. She was moaning and whining loudly. The expression was like begging me for more. I hold on to her hand and then this time i go for a deeper thrust and she grip on to me for a firm support. I accelerate my speed and the “piak piak piak” sound make me want to fuck her more and go in deeper. I control my speed and thrusting slightly then I ram her fast and furiously before shooting all the soldiers out

态度: ★★★★
The GFE was ok. I would not said high as we did not talk much throughout the session as she don’t quite understand much Chinese and i think chemistry level as not that matching and high. Her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash black face type.

It was a nice and good bonk. She was ok and I will not consider her as the RTF type. Those who like chio and sweet lady. You can choose her.

评论

Old 10-07-2018, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
PussMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPussMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

had opportunity to test drive the following;

Stable: MYHONEYDOLLS

Body: Nice shape, 1.68m, well groomed girl
Face: as picture
Boob: from B to a D recently.. so please be gentle as she is still healing
Mouth: teeth with brace
Skin: no tattoo, smooth like chinese, not your typical dark skin thai
Pussy: trim (not shaved)

Remark: she is like a ICe queen, not easy to break ice. but nice FJ
Old 14-07-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Deepheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to VIP spa last wednesday early afternoon but they were not open.... so adjourn to Pavillion spa for plan B. Rode Grab there and reach in 15 mins fare was 12rm. Went into THY Hotel and was told Pavillion was at the basement. The captain explain the services available and prices and ask me want to mirror or choose from his hp. I then saw a fair shapely gal with gigantic boobs passing by and ask the captain about her. Captain said she is actually not one of the spa gals but belong to Siamken okt in the hotel upstairs but he can arrange if I want to take her. I confirmed with captain and he made a call and then asked the gal to join me. She is Trina and her boobs are 38D natural !!!

Trina was from LOS. She has experience working in BKK spas but first time in Malaysia. She has work before in Korea as well as SG. Trina ask whether want to do in her room upstairs in the hotel or here in the spa. I choose the spa because I wanna use the sauna and soak in the pool later.

Trina has the very slutty, bitchy, horny, CFM and waiting to be fuck looks. First look will surely make you steam and want to bonk her already. I lock my eye on her for quite some time when she was sitting with me at the cafe until she suggest time to go for some action.

Trina is in her mid twenties. She has fair skin, nice complexion and smooth skin with big humongous neh neh which was natural and nice to suck and squeeze. She have slim, curvy and tight body with a set of long straight hair. She is not tall nor petite, just nice for me. She also has a round nice butt, that make it very nice to doggie her. She has a shaved pussy.

I can say her GFE is gao gao. She was soft spoken, nice and chatty lady. She know a bit of English and Chinese. We chat a lot about her life in LOS. Her KC level was superb too. She is very willing to serve and have a good attitude. Will not rush you and she know how to treat the man well. We are able to maintain a high chemistry and the feeling is like talking and making love to long lost GF.

I request for a massage from her. It was just a simple and light one. Massage a bit here and there then make me gian gian then start .

We started off with a lots of cuddling and only some light kissing between us. Then i proceeding down south to use my finger to rub her clitoris. Slowly i gave her a good paint at dripping wet hole. I twist and curve my tongue at her clitoris, she shiver and let us soft moaning sound of “Aaaaaaawww my gaaaawwd”. Her expression was so high as she was begging me not to stop. Holding my head and with both her hands, she used her fingers to push down her clit towards my mouth as I licked her .

Her pussy is clean with no foul smell and is already wet. I use my finger to rub and arouse her at her pussy area that was being painted by me earlier on. I can feel that she is very high as she shiver a few time and let out sound of “oh mmm oh mmm oh mmm” and she let some soft moan and then i increase my speed and my motion to finger her faster and deeper. She just loves it so much.

After that she go down, lifted my leg up and gave me a good blow. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She knows how to control the speed with different movement. While BBBJ me, I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. She gave me a sexy and CFM expression while blowing me, like begging me for more so I feed her more and she suck and lick my dick head in and out, up and down and going deep and hard that i almost cum into her mouth. She told me not to cum in her mouth because she wants me to fuck her hard and deep and we cum together.

She cannot tahan anymore and she fetch a condom and capped me. I fuck her in doggie position. I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh yes baby oh yes baby oh yes baby ”. It lasted very long. I do some adjustment by holding her leg and her butt. I thrust her harder and faster in that position and her moaning expression was so high that make me want to bonk her more. After that, I thrust her in a in and out motion in a very fast speed for a few time before i hold on to her waist and stomach area to give a deeper thrust. She let out moan of “ah ah ah ah ah ah”, the moan was so high and so loud that I am afraid next door can heard. Lastly, i was sweating heavily and i accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting and she was moaning and groaning that I can feel the sound effect of “ piak piak piak piak” sound from her. She let of sound of “ah ah ah ah ah ah ah” and said “Honey... i m cumming” then i thrust deeper a few more strokes before I offload my full tank of cum inside the condom, while I was pulling out of my condom, I saw juicing kept oozing out from her pussy as some dripped to the floor and some dripped on the bed.

It was a good fuck and a good experience. She was patient, responsive and accommodating. She is sure worth the money to try. Overall, the feeling is like a fucking a slutty, horny and bitchy gf. She can be consider as my RTF type.

Took some refreshments at the cafe and was surprise they have complimentary beer. Buffet was SOP similar like in the other spas. I think they use the same caterers.
Checked my phone and finally saw VIP wechat me to say they are open..... but too late as I was already in this spa.
Actually no need to mirror the gals here as sitting in the cafe..... I can already see them as they hang around in the cafe when they are not working..... macam Amansari style.

Although my 1st visit here..... but this experience has given me good vibes and I will be coming back here again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1