The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

Old 06-06-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 2
Avanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 🍒🍒 YOLO, Ava Naomi 🍒🍒

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadesofgrey View Post
Happy birthday pretty babe! May you bless with happiness, wealth and health always! Hope your other business will prosperous too! I will keep my promise to write you a FR soon
Thank you for your kind wishes darling! 😘

My Write Ups Thread : https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=692476
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 09-06-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shadesofgrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met Naomi somewhere last week when I was in town. A rare FL who has shorter hair which most local FLs are having longer hair. Love her hairstyle and color which fit her pixie face. Look like those Japanese gals with short hair. I like short hair gals as i think not many can carry it well. In my opinion, it suits her well. Yes, agree with others that she is responsive on bed. There are certain areas which will be her sensitive spots. She is 1 of the ladies who is real tight. When i said that, I'm not joking. Get yourself ready for the grip tight feeling and you will know what i mean. A genuine and service oriented lady. Don't you worry will feel awkward cos she's an ultimate ice breaker. A blunt, funny and sunshine lady that will warm u up in no time. Thanks for your time and patience lovely. Enjoy your break and see ya soon 😍
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 10-06-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Avanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Met Naomi somewhere last week when I was in town. A rare FL who has shorter hair which most local FLs are having longer hair. Love her hairstyle and color which fit her pixie face. Look like those Japanese gals with short hair. I like short hair gals as i think not many can carry it well. In my opinion, it suits her well. Yes, agree with others that she is responsive on bed. There are certain areas which will be her sensitive spots. She is 1 of the ladies who is real tight. When i said that, I'm not joking. Get yourself ready for the grip tight feeling and you will know what i mean. A genuine and service oriented lady. Don't you worry will feel awkward cos she's an ultimate ice breaker. A blunt, funny and sunshine lady that will warm u up in no time. Thanks for your time and patience lovely. Enjoy your break and see ya soon 😍

Thank you for your FR! See ya soon 😘!

Old 13-06-2018, 08:20 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

†††**†††** Availability on 13th of June 2018 **†††**†††**

Max : 3 booking a day

Last day of incall for this week.

Priority only given to those who follow formats. Those who ask unnecessary stuffs, I will not reply or entertain.
2 things I wanna add on. 1) Don't msg me with just a "Hi." "Where are you from?" Let's face it, this is SBF, not Tinder. 2) "Are you Ava?" What you expect the answer to be? "Bo la, I'm Ava's lao bu la." I stated the no in my thread, of cuz it me la wah lan! Please be precise. Don't know the meaning, go google whats the meaning. Thanks.

Please refer to my first post for more details about me, my Dos and Donts & terms and conditions. Thanks.

Current hairstyle is varied from the pics.

Incall

†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††††‡†††‡†††‡

🌺Standard Packages🌺
(include room (4 / 5 stars) & CDs) :

🥀 A : Full Service ($300/1/1)
🥀 B : 1 shot BBBJ / BJ + 1 shot Full Service ($380/90 mins)
🥀 C : Full Service ($500/2/2)

†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††††‡†††‡†††‡

↕↕Latest reviews ↕↕

Quote:
Originally Posted by myogi View Post
Met up with Ava last Friday.. had a great time with her, she is very service orientated and with loads of gfe. .breaks the ice easily and a very down to earth person. Really skillful and sensitive if you hit her right spots..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielt View Post
Met up with Naomi earlier, and have to say that her attitude, comfort level and skills are all top notch. Does not fake it, and just an overall wonderful time.
Quote:

>>> For the rest of FRs, click onto my nick 'Avanaomi' under 'About Me' and click to 'My Reviews' album.

Availability

13th June (Wednesday) : 930pm - 12am (last slot by 11pm)

Old 14-06-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Hi guys,

As I was injured and in hospital currently, I only can resume work when I'm recover. Hopefully by next week. Thank you.

Last edited by Avanaomi; 14-06-2018 at 03:51 PM.
Old 14-06-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 3
hornetgreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avanaomi View Post
Hi guys,

As I was injured and in hospital currently, I only can resume work when I'm recover. Hopefully by next week. Thank you.
Oh.... Wishing u a speedy recovery. Please take care...
Old 14-06-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 14
69king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I rarely write FRs, but I have promised Ava to do so and I think she deserved the support. I am really impressed by her personality and service.
After reading some of her reviews and I made up my mind to meet up with her. The arrangement thru Whatsapp was fast and settled for an 1.5 hrs session in the evening to suit my timing.
Location of hotel was convenient at the central part of Singapore with lot of hangouts around.
The session with Ava was truly enjoying. She’s really easy to talk to and quickly puts you at ease and we chatted like long lost friend.
She has an amazing body and lady with short hair which suit her well.
Action started after shower and I can say her bbbj skills was fantastic. She responded well and can feel the moisture when I painted her and ended with a huge load in her mouth.
She a lady deserve to be taken care of and hoping she will be treated with respect.
Old Today, 06:20 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornetgreen View Post
Oh.... Wishing u a speedy recovery. Please take care...
Thank you

Old Today, 06:21 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69king View Post
I rarely write FRs, but I have promised Ava to do so and I think she deserved the support. I am really impressed by her personality and service.
After reading some of her reviews and I made up my mind to meet up with her. The arrangement thru Whatsapp was fast and settled for an 1.5 hrs session in the evening to suit my timing.
Location of hotel was convenient at the central part of Singapore with lot of hangouts around.
The session with Ava was truly enjoying. She’s really easy to talk to and quickly puts you at ease and we chatted like long lost friend.
She has an amazing body and lady with short hair which suit her well.
Action started after shower and I can say her bbbj skills was fantastic. She responded well and can feel the moisture when I painted her and ended with a huge load in her mouth.
She a lady deserve to be taken care of and hoping she will be treated with respect.
Thanks dearie for the FR. See ya 😘

Advert Space Available
Fast Goal