The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2010, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold
Re: Invitation to HZ on 11/06/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
Bro VB: Hearing is not as good as the real thing. Perhaps I am a very good story-teller. Anyway, you have to plan a trip here and we go to HZ and you will experience it yourself. Also, HZ is a stronghold for TeoChew and Hakka. I mean the food sold.
Dear WKK, u r not story teller lah, so far whatever leads u have provided have been very solid n true to fact, n most importantly with no hidden agenda as alsahaf said!

Now pple like us become the independent party in cp, with alsahaf n me relegating cp to bbs n dongxing road n PZL haha....

btw wat sort of dishes is exactly teochew food huh? another interesting prospect... i know the yam paste which my grand daddy use to like very much haha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
Thanks bro, If you come that day, maybe you can find that HZ gals are also very 'interesting'.
Thks for the invitation, let me c if it is possible, i still got to plan a trip to Jiangsu. Spending more time in china than in sg... haha might as well stay there!
Old 31-05-2010, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Bro SBX and WKK... 不要刺激,煽动,和诱惑我... I duly confirm my arrival on Friday afternoon with my 8 senior managers. I shall make my arrangement and contact Bro ISO for all the hotel arrangements and airport pick up.

HZ... Here I come with my Chairman Mao !!!!!
So this trip...can i meet you and drink???

HUNT DOWN SAMSTERS TO RETURN POINTS
Old 31-05-2010, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute
Food trivial about HuiZhou City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten View Post
Dear WKK, u r not story teller lah, so far whatever leads u have provided have been very solid n true to fact, n most importantly with no hidden agenda as alsahaf said!

Now pple like us become the independent party in cp, with alsahaf n me relegating cp to bbs n dongxing road n PZL haha....

btw wat sort of dishes is exactly teochew food huh? another interesting prospect... i know the yam paste which my grand daddy use to like very much haha...
Bro VB; Thank you, I will take your comment about me as a compliment. Sorry, to say this too, CP is getting monotonous, even for me. Perhaps, it is caused by visiting CP almost every week and too often. Sometimes, it was just a day trip, sometimes for 1day/1night and of course many visits during the weekends.

Well, compassion, honesty and sincerity is the utmost importance when you meet someone new. For those whom already know/met me and has taken me as a friend, I thank you. Sad to say this, sometimes I could be too compassionate, too outspoken and too honest. I always quote this "I rather speak the truth that will make you sad than tell a lie to make you smile" What I am trying to say is if I had unwittingly offended anyone, apologies.

Or Nee! Yes, authentic ChaoZhou desert. I had Teochew Porriage. The plain porriage is served in an earthen bowl. Tasty, cheap and conveniently available. Hakka Liang Tou Fu is almost everywhere, for the best, you have to ask Bro SBX, he brought me there but I am not sure where exactly the location is. Chicken (the fowl/bird) is cooked with shreadded ginger/spring onion steamed in a stainless steel plate (16CM Diameter) - I think this is also an authentic Hakka dish. Very different from our usual hawker or in the food court. Here you don't pick what you want but it is served in standard portion. While walking or buying things from the stalls, you will hear them speaking their respective native dialects. So far, I have only heard Hakka and ChaoZhou dialect and a few Minnan (闽南) who deal in tea leaves. I think, they are from AnXi County (按溪县).

HZ is also heavily influenced by, obviously, Hong Kong. Thety are many Hong Kong style cafe with the satndard of French Toast, Iced Lemon Tea, Iced Milk Tea and their Hainanese Chicken is not served with our usual garlic chilli sauce but with oil/ginger and dark soy sauce.

The Pedestrian Street (步行街) like all other Cities and Towns in China, has KFC, MacDonalds and Pizza Hut. Bubble Tea stalls is abundant and of course those local snacks like smelly tofu, BBQ meat and ETC. I am sure you know what I am talking about.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 31-05-2010, 04:29 AM
Samster

waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro SBX and WKK... 不要刺激,煽动,和诱惑我... I duly confirm my arrival on Friday afternoon with my 8 senior managers. I shall make my arrangement and contact Bro ISO for all the hotel arrangements and airport pick up.

HZ... Here I come with my Chairman Mao !!!!!
Bro PF; I will welcome you back to this region of China for now, however, I will not get my hopes up because you are noctorious for canceling your travel plans due to work of course. I understand about your workload. I just don't like to count the chicks before the eggs are hatched. I will hope for the best and expect the worst so that I will not be disappointed time and again.

Anyway, on my way into China then, I will get your favourite "The Macallen" Single Malt Scotts Whiskey 21 Years Old from the duty free so that we can at least ensure the authentencity of the liquor. I hope the China Customs will not give us too much trouble when we walk through Luo Hu Checkpoint.
Old 31-05-2010, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes sir, i mean the Magnum. But 5 ltrs...just 2 of us can allow to bring in china custom? I will call you to confirm the time and place. Thanks
Under the Customs Act of the PRC Customs, the duty free allowance is only 1.5 Litres of Hard Liquor per person. The worst that will/might happen is we pay the Duties payable. No biggie!

The Sauna SIFU - The one we have talked about and was appreciated by Bro Sebast97, please make sure she will also be there. If I am not mistaken, Bro Sebast97 will also be in CP on June 8 or 9 and then will attend your auspicious occasion.

At 金色时代, do they have a big KTV room for at least 20 Men? Since Bro PF (9 men) is "tentatively" attending, Sebast97 group (3 Men) which includes me, Bro ISO and some of your friends.
Old 31-05-2010, 01:00 PM
Samster

shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Under the Customs Act of the PRC Customs, the duty free allowance is only 1.5 Litres of Hard Liquor per person. The worst that will/might happen is we pay the Duties payable. No biggie!

The Sauna SIFU - The one we have talked about and was appreciated by Bro Sebast97, please make sure she will also be there. If I am not mistaken, Bro Sebast97 will also be in CP on June 8 or 9 and then will attend your auspicious occasion.

At 金色时代, do they have a big KTV room for at least 20 Men? Since Bro PF (9 men) is "tentatively" attending, Sebast97 group (3 Men) which includes me, Bro ISO and some of your friends.
For the hard liquor, we will decide when we meet at the shueng shui mrt on the 9th June. That day should be the same timing as i coming to HKIA by Tigerairways. As for the sifu, i have pm sebast97, waiting for his reply.

For the ktv, i have booked the president room which has attached bedroom. Can sit about 40 people.

Old 31-05-2010, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro PF; I will welcome you back to this region of China for now, however, I will not get my hopes up because you are noctorious for canceling your travel plans due to work of course. I understand about your workload. I just don't like to count the chicks before the eggs are hatched. I will hope for the best and expect the worst so that I will not be disappointed time and again.

Anyway, on my way into China then, I will get your favourite "The Macallen" Single Malt Scotts Whiskey 21 Years Old from the duty free so that we can at least ensure the authentencity of the liquor. I hope the China Customs will not give us too much trouble when we walk through Luo Hu Checkpoint.
Sorry bro for the disappointment... but no choice lah.. you know.

I had already send emails to my senior managers to prepare themselves but they replied and saying that from the internet, Guandong has 严打...??? I hope this is not the case in HZ. Most likely we will go. BTW, as for the KTV, I think it would be better if we seperate my senior managers so that they can have their own fun... and I will joint you guys. I will run in betweens. Hope you guys can understand.

Once my boys confirm, I will get ISO to organize the hotels and ground transport.
Old 31-05-2010, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
I had already send emails to my senior managers to prepare themselves but they replied and saying that from the internet, Guandong has 严打...??? I hope this is not the case in HZ. Most likely we will go. BTW, as for the KTV, I think it would be better if we seperate my senior managers so that they can have their own fun... and I will joint you guys. I will run in betweens. Hope you guys can understand.

Once my boys confirm, I will get ISO to organize the hotels and ground transport.

Thanks a lot, bro.
The 'yanda' in HZ will start from end of june. The yanda in HZ is not as bad as other places in GD province because most of the entertainment owners are very co-operative. As long i bring you to the problem-free sauna, you guys can enjoy freely.

Old 01-06-2010, 04:02 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 0
ISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Invitation to HZ on 11/06/10

Quote:
Quote:
For the ktv, i have booked the president room which has attached bedroom. Can sit about 40 people.
Sorry to inform you guys that I've just booked in advance with the mummy for the exclusive use of the attached bedroom throughout the night in the Presidential KTV Suite Room. Hahaha.

Quote:
For private transport I can still arrange. For accomodations I think you've to contact my grand sifu.

Last edited by ISO 9002; 01-06-2010 at 04:12 PM.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Mekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I had already send emails to my senior managers to prepare themselves but they replied and saying that from the internet, Guandong has 严打...??? I hope this is not the case in HZ...
Bro PF,

LT and Me has been visiting HZ City and especially DS for awhile now. On several occasions, even during the harshest of the YD season, DS seems to be only mildly affected. There can be a multitude of reasons; HZ itself is not as notorious as DG for the "entertainment", did not enjoy that same level of high profile. There are lots of factories, major MNCs operating in HZ, and therefore, the main economic driver is not reliant on entertainment industry.

Secondly, the majority of the customers there are either locals, or from Shenzhen and HKG.

Personally, I had a somewhat roller coaster liking for DS. First time I was introduced to DS, I wasn't really bought into it, but saw the potential. Then I began to like DS better as DG becomes flooded with tourist. In 2007, there was a period where my affinity for DS dipped because the streets was littered with irritating young beggars, mostly not so good looking and that's the main reason. Then recently, I am starting to like this city again, especially after LT and Me found a rather reliable SN place that not only kept their quality of gals in check, but so far, we had very enjoyable 互动 sessions

LT did sock it up to a gal during our last trip when the gal decided to play a bit of games with LT. LT told her off that, we are in DS, and if we can't find a gal to f***, we must be f**king gay! [paraphrasing my LT]

Again, our experience in HZ or DS ktvs are, not all the gals will go out. We even ever heard a rather amazing story that some of the locals have to try very hard (as in buy presents, regular patronage etc) to woo a working gal before she decides to go out. It can be quite fun for those who like the challenge. But having said that, I am pretty sure certain things "can be arranged".

So, just take things as they come and I'm quite sure you'll find the way to make the best out of the worst.
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!
Old 02-06-2010, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Bro Meka for the comment. I would really heavily on Bro SBX to guide us when we are there. I also wonder if I bring my senior managers to DS for a short visit.

Bro SBX, I remember someone mentioned that there is hot spring in HZ mountain area. I wonder if there is also gals on those joint or we need to bring our own. If we have to BYO, can that be arrange with the SN joints ? The ideas is to have a good relaxation but with happy ending...
Old 02-06-2010, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks Bro Meka for the comment. I would really heavily on Bro SBX to guide us when we are there. I also wonder if I bring my senior managers to DS for a short visit.

Bro SBX, I remember someone mentioned that there is hot spring in HZ mountain area. I wonder if there is also gals on those joint or we need to bring our own. If we have to BYO, can that be arrange with the SN joints ? The ideas is to have a good relaxation but with happy ending...
Hi bro,
No problem, i can bring you guys around HZ city. Actually i intended to bring you guys to other sauna which i personally feel quite good. By the way, I will help you to book hotel rooms and transport once you confirmed. Bro ISO is CP agent, so don't disturb him.
For the hotspring, i don't think it is good idea to do it now. Now the HZ weather is super hot, easy to take stroke if go hot spring. Best time to go hot spring is during Nov~Feb. I recommend you to go for river rafting as it is more cooling, exciting and fun. However, it depend on you.
Seldom the sauna gals will want to follow the customers for short trip, this is because most of them are controlled by their boyfriends. The best way is to
'tabao' ktv gals the night before, and asked them to join the next day.

Old 02-06-2010, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekatulia View Post
Again, our experience in HZ or DS ktvs are, not all the gals will go out. We even ever heard a rather amazing story that some of the locals have to try very hard (as in buy presents, regular patronage etc) to woo a working gal before she decides to go out. It can be quite fun for those who like the challenge. But having said that, I am pretty sure certain things "can be arranged".

So, just take things as they come and I'm quite sure you'll find the way to make the best out of the worst.
Bro,
Fully agree with what you write. Sometimes money also cannot buy the HZ ktv gals out. Understand from the gals, if they have boyfriends, they choose not to betray even they are working in this line. For them, rmb200 sitting fee is enough. Furthermore, even can 'tabao', they will choose their customers.

Old 02-06-2010, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Mekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro,
Fully agree with what you write. Sometimes money also cannot buy the HZ ktv gals out. Understand from the gals, if they have boyfriends, they choose not to betray even they are working in this line. For them, rmb200 sitting fee is enough. Furthermore, even can 'tabao', they will choose their customers.
That's what makes HZ/DS ktv gals interesting to me, but I am sure there are some Bros out there who wants "bao jiak" type, they are not into too much romancing and hassle, but then again, I don't consider this "romancing", would you? In any case, usually, we will get the mommy in to let her only bring in those gals who are 方便 type.

Just to add to the hot spring topic raised by Bro PF, pardon me, I too lazy to quote 2 separate threads.

Personally, I have only experienced rafting and hot spring in Qingyuan, outskirts of Zengcheng enroute to Nankunshan, and somewhere from HZ City going towards Heyuan.

Qingyuan
Have both rafting and hot springs. Tried only rafting because I was there during the summer, can be quite interesting, especially if you tabao.

Zengcheng/NKS
We (the dynamic duo father & son team), were taken by individual motobike drivers to this outskirt place somewhere in Zengcheng (if I recall correctly). We were actually on a return trip down from NKS. The so called hotsrping water was actually pumped from underground and fed into individual rooms. There are gals available, ala SN style. Gal rating was a 5-6 on the scale of 10. Not much facilities.

铁泉 - 亚洲第一泉 (国家 AAAA 级旅游度假区)
We were heading towards the direction of Heyuan, but is heading Westward towards 龙门县城. It is about 90km away from HZ city, but the ride sure feels damn far. We had a friend who was driving. Quite an experience though, the whole place is nicely done up artificially, into somewhat a not-here-nor-there yet kinda theme park. Our local friend who was daring enough to pop into a supposedly massage joint within the Hotspring complex and asked if there is special service but was flatly refused. However, when we were outside, there were touts that claim there are such services available.

In any case, if anybody is expecting somewhat like Jap style of hotspring, artistically done up, I must say, I have yet to experience such a place in China.

Hope this helps.
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!
Old 02-06-2010, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 21
trellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Invitation to HZ on 11/06/10

Quote:
Hi bro,
did you get my PM? Really hoping you can come. Enjoy talking to you during our last gathering and want to show you around HZ city.
Yes got your PM. Thanks

Cannot make it on the 11/6. got to try next trip again. In HK from 11/6 to 15/6 urgent business trip.

PF and SBX...you guys enjoy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1