The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Boob size?
A+ natural
Old 14-01-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

YuanYuan @1856
26y Chongqing
Debut Nov2017

Quietly sitting on the sofa but once in the room she is very friendly.
Big eyes, slim. Very feminine B+ natural boobs. Big aerola with suckable big nipples
Conversation not loud
Sensual Bbbj with eye contacts
Painting - Yes
Start work late in the afternoon
Light soft moan
Quite accommodating
RTF - Yes
Old 17-01-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 12
sams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud of

I heard nearly 20 wls have cut their cards today. The more famous ones are Chen Chen of 1606, Yi Yi of 1615 and Angela of 1612. Chen Chen and Angela have been here for about 2 to 3 months and Yi Yi has worked here for less than 1 year. They provided good services and were friendly.

I will miss them. All the best to my darlings.
Old 17-01-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 12
sixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sams11 View Post
I heard nearly 20 wls have cut their cards today. The more famous ones are Chen Chen of 1606, Yi Yi of 1615 and Angela of 1612. Chen Chen and Angela have been here for about 2 to 3 months and Yi Yi has worked here for less than 1 year. They provided good services and were friendly.

I am shocked that Chen Chen has left.
She is indeed good, very sudden departure.
Old 17-01-2018, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtynine View Post
I am shocked that Chen Chen has left.
She is indeed good, very sudden departure.
Common speculation failed medical check up
Old 17-01-2018, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
No worries...her Cunt is fine
Old 17-01-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
Reinatristan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterReinatristan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

When the next batch coming in?
Old 17-01-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

sams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
To be fair to the wls there are other reasons for leaving Singapore.

Some of them complain that our bros are too demanding in services such as frenching and painting. Some throw in the towel only after one day of work.

The earning of pretty wls in China could now be even more attractive than in GL. Some pretty PRC girls could earn even more to work as FLs in Singapore. The attraction of staying may not be strong. You may notice that the quality of wls has deteriorated over the last 8 years. The trend is telling us something.

Another reason for leaving is for losing the yellow card. AV takes a very serious view: no replacement of card but repatriation to PRC.

Other wls may have to go home because of family reasons eg some one could be sick or passed away or for Chinese New Year reunion.

Some pretty wls leave because rich brothers paoed them. I would say it is getting less and less common nowadays.

Some of them leave because of the unreasonableness of the OKTs as you know transferring from one house to another requires the agreement of both OKTs. It is almost impossible to do so in this scenario.

My fav Chen Chen is not leaving GL for failing the medical tests.

Last edited by sams11; 17-01-2018 at 09:31 PM.
Old 17-01-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

Exclamation Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinatristan View Post
When the next batch coming in?
The next batch may come in only in March the earliest.
Old 17-01-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:

Some of them complain that our bros are too demanding in services such as frenching and painting. Some throw in the towel only after one day of work.

The earning of pretty wls in China could now be even more attractive than in GL. Some pretty PRC girls could earn even more to work as FLs in Singapore. The attraction of staying may not be strong. You may notice that the quality of wls has deteriorated over the last 8 years. The trend is telling us something.

Another reason for leaving is for losing the yellow card. AV takes a very serious view: no replacement of card but repatriation to PRC.

Other wls may have to go home because of family reasons eg some one could be sick or passed away or for Chinese New Year reunion.

Some pretty wls leave because rich brothers paoed them. I would say it is getting less and less common nowadays.

Some of them leave because of the unreasonableness of the OKTs as you know transferring from one house to another requires the agreement of both OKTs. It is almost impossible to do so in this scenario.

My fav Chen Chen is not leaving GL for failing the medical tests.
actually i really dun understd. they seem to make it harder & harder for us to have a good decent legalized fark. same as the health centres of a bygone era. there were many nice m'sia syts in one HC, centralized and convenient for everyone

they clamp down on all the HCs. but now every hdb estate pop up numerous shady "spa" shops, some area have like 20~30 spas in one stretch. isn't it worst and harder to control vice, if that was the intention in the first place

i rely dun understand
Old 17-01-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The earning of pretty wls in China could now be even more attractive than in GL. Some pretty PRC girls could earn even more to work as FLs in Singapore. ......................
I agree with you.

The pretty china gals can definitely earn more in PRC.
China today is different from 10 years ago.
$80 per pop is not that much to them nowadays.
I think the pretty ones prefer to work in PRC or even as FLs in Sinkapor than yellow card holders.

Yellow card got so much restrictions from AV and some OKTs.
They are also ban from coming to Sinkapor next time.
Wan to come here next time still have to apply to ICA with many strong reasons.
Also not sure will be approved.

It was $150 when I started cheonging GL in 1986.
It is still $150 today after 32 years.

If we deduct the $30 for the room, the WLs actually earns $120 per customer.
The OKT who provides the room takes the $30.

Back then the malaysian gals took $95-100 per customer.

The PRC gals are taking $80 now.
Her OKT take a whopping $40 from each of her customer.
That is one-third from the $120 she earns.

It is really a sad thing in GL now.

No good PRC chicks will want to come here anymore.

As China advances in economic development and less and less good and pretty gals will come here anymore.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 17-01-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
I agree with you.

It was $150 when I started cheonging GL in 1986.
It is still $150 today after 32 years.

The PRC gals are taking $80 now.
Her OKT take a whopping $40 from each of her customer.
That is one-third from the $120 she earns.

As China advances in economic development and less and less good and pretty gals will come here anymore.
wow so GL is the only thing that defies inflation? 30 over years no change price!! even chicken rice also increase so many times
Old 17-01-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
actually i really dun understd. they seem to make it harder & harder for us to have a good decent legalized fark. same as the health centres of a bygone era. there were many nice m'sia syts in one HC, centralized and convenient for everyone

they clamp down on all the HCs. but now every hdb estate pop up numerous shady "spa" shops, some area have like 20~30 spas in one stretch. isn't it worst and harder to control vice, if that was the intention in the first place

i rely dun understand
Totally agree with you.

Back then I used to go to Paradiz, Bugis, Dragon HC, etc.

My fav Pat in Paradiz HC is sooooo good to me.
And also Stella from Bugis HC.
Pat now is in Petain liao.

Now all gone liao.
No more good and decent HCs here to bonk malaysian gals.
Have to go to JB now.

Me too. Really dun understand those fellas.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 17-01-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Totally agree with you.

Back then I used to go to Paradiz, Bugis, Dragon HC, etc.

My fav Pat in Paradiz HC is sooooo good to me.
And also Stella from Bugis HC.
Pat now is in Petain liao.

Now all gone liao.
No more good and decent HCs here to bonk malaysian gals.
Have to go to JB now.

Me too. Really dun understand those fellas.
Did u visit Pat in Petain? She is offering 40 per shot
Old 17-01-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

As seen throughout history, when a dynasty falls, another rises.

Just like when the legal Malaysian WLs' prosperous era had ended in GL, perhaps we are seeing the same decline happening to the PRC era right now.

So, which WL nationality will be taking over the legal GL scene next?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1