The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-01-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by acelim View Post

Just had the pleasure of trying "FUN" from AA and it was a truly exciting experience. The girl's pictures catch my mind.. She has a young body and with a pair of Natural B cup and very smooth skin. Skin tone is similar with photo.

Attitude, service wise is very good. Seldom I met a girl who is so into her work here in Singapore. Never stop smiling and laughing and hugging, giving me attention while not doing the dirty deed. Bathing was good as well. She even got down on her knees to clean my little bro... she is a young girl who likes clubbing. Her tongue is just right for it and it was heavenly. She did it to me for few mins and was polite to asked me if I enjoyed it and when I said yes, she continue for a couple mins more.

We did a couple of positions before I finally shot out my load for that day. She is one proactive and wild girl. Not the kind to just lie there and not move. This girl would move her own body to enjoy sex.. She would move her hips as you are pounding her, use her hands to pull you closer or push you back.. moaning was genuine. At the end I was beat and out of breath.

Will I return to fuck her again? Probably once or twice if my schedule permits it.
You are now the unofficial Head of Photography liao...nice nice pic indeed. My ideal kind of SYT....
Old 16-01-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
Yupo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYupo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYupo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Nene

I read some reviews and decided to go ahead with her, okt is always friendly and response time very fast. Book with him 1x Bam 2x New and now 1x NeNe keep up the good job bro!

Location: good spot with alot of parking. And after 6 its per entry yay!
Face : 7.5/10, Same as pics, less makeup
Boobs : 7/10, A cup small
Bath: well during bath she was playing with my small bro and laughing and playing with the water. After the 2nd deed she use her fragrance soap on my small bro told me it will make it smell with fragrance haha.
Body : 7.5/10. Slim, light tan,
BBBJ : 8/10, her bbj is somewhat fast she has braces, she suck me twice and cap and suck abit more. Thats it
Frenching : 6/10. Not automatic, you need to initiate early but i initiated late and by the time light french i came, happen twiced :/
FJ: 9/10, Not bad, accomodating to all my request. Her slim body makes it real good to doggy, this is the first time i doggy a girl so easily and was very satisfied. She is hardworking and ride good!
GFE: hmm this part is quite tricky at the point of time we layed and rest on the bed, she ask me about tourism in singapore where to go etc. After that its quite funny to see her chatting with her "english typing male friend" while you are caressing her for your small bro to harden. Like fking someone's gf that feeling lol. (Dont get me wrong i just watched too much av lol)
Rtf: hmm maybe but got other targets. Wanted to try fram but she wasn't well today so took nene.
Old 16-01-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 13
cuntlickerking is one of the Best!cuntlickerking is one of the Best!cuntlickerking is one of the Best!

Short FR on Fun was told she is on par with Rui my top bonk for 2017...

Looks: 8/10 (thai tan, few blemishes, SYT - OL look)
Boobs: 9/10 ( natural C, v firm and perky)
BJ: 8/10 (soft gentle n sensual, like my ex)
FJ: 8/10 (WEEEETTT, after she cum after a tongueful on her small clit...no smell, she was wet whole cd was so slippery my didi slipped out (still capped) for a few times and her expression when i shoved it back in was woah went piston mode for a few min with her legs in M shape, didi shoving in out in out with full of her chee zhup around her love entrance, pubic hair all wet like with gel...of cos her moaning ooh ummm, ahhh argh...released in less than 10 min...) a big load into the cd...anyway too exhausted after this work out, showered n left..
Old 17-01-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Kase94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So from soi69

Was suppose to get some other girls from a different stable but had some issues and hence had to cancel it, so quickly checked sbf and ended up with so.

Location: Central ( abit awkward had to pass through reception since no direct lift to room)
Body: C cup my kind of liking a petite size and those tats on her back though ncie view and perky ass when doggy!
Bbbj: She took every single inch on my lil bro and my balls! Very wet and her tounge keep moving around and the feeling damm shiok and not to mention licking of the shaft😬! Power!
Frenching: Light kisses, maybe she’s shy?
Fj: Can feel the tightness, did cowgirl for a few mins before doggy, and damm one of the best position because of tats on her back and when she arch her back! Went south to lick her and she’s fully shaved and no smell at all! Missionary and then she suddenly bring me to the toilet and had standing doggy infornt of the mirror! Never had that before with any fl! Cannot tahan already took of my condom and she seats on the toilet bowl and suck the hell out of me and cim, took every single bit of my soldiers!
Gfe: Not bad, will hold your hands when fcking and will chat with you after the deed is done and gave me a kiss on the cheeks when i was leaving.
Rtf: Maybe because too many others choices to try on! She’s leaving soon though so try this young lady before she leaves!
Old 17-01-2018, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
orangutan111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Dawn (SexSenses) on her first day back as I didnt tried the previous time she was around.

As many bros have said previously, she is damn good. BBBJ full of saliva and almost CIM. GFE 10/10 as she really treat me like her BF. Her looks are still ok as different people might have different perspectives but for me, she looks damn cute and definitely a SYT.

Definitely will RTF to CIM as I couldnt control and wasted both my shots into the cd.
Old 17-01-2018, 09:03 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4256 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acelim View Post

Just had the pleasure of trying "FUN" from AA and it was a truly exciting experience. The girl's pictures catch my mind.. She has a young body and with a pair of Natural B cup and very smooth skin. Skin tone is similar with photo.

Attitude, service wise is very good. Seldom I met a girl who is so into her work here in Singapore. Never stop smiling and laughing and hugging, giving me attention while not doing the dirty deed. Bathing was good as well. She even got down on her knees to clean my little bro... she is a young girl who likes clubbing. Her tongue is just right for it and it was heavenly. She did it to me for few mins and was polite to asked me if I enjoyed it and when I said yes, she continue for a couple mins more.

We did a couple of positions before I finally shot out my load for that day. She is one proactive and wild girl. Not the kind to just lie there and not move. This girl would move her own body to enjoy sex.. She would move her hips as you are pounding her, use her hands to pull you closer or push you back.. moaning was genuine. At the end I was beat and out of breath.

Will I return to fuck her again? Probably once or twice if my schedule permits it.
Wah Bro. Lucky I book my slot. If not I think difficult to get liao...
Old 17-01-2018, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 7
acelim is one of the Best!acelim is one of the Best!acelim is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Wah Bro. Lucky I book my slot. If not I think difficult to get liao...
Haha.. Bro... yes and i'm sure you will not go for once only.. Enjoy your time with her..
Old 17-01-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
husker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpinJimmy View Post
as her name suggest, very green.
can share more? how's her english?
Old 17-01-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2328 / Power: 14
lalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php...1#post16873321

FR for Miu from RP
At the promo rate of $100/2/90, it’s damn worth it.

Looks : 8/10 (resemble photo, look syt)
Figure : 7/10 (b cup, not skinny bone type)
Service : 10/10 (v hardworking & accomodating)
BBBJ : 7/10 (still green, laojiao can “train” her to be better)
Frenching : yes
Shower : this is the negative, cos shower alone..
FJ : 9/10 (accomodating to position, willing to learn)

Open the door & she was dressed in a revealing dress, can see that she just spam herself with perfume.. once in room, she help me unbuttom and take off my clothes & jeans. Feel like king. When she squat down, can see her 1/2 ball.
Showered alone, back in room with a toungue fight and a sendual bbbj, but can see that she’s still abit green. Lao jiao, pls guide her along..
Long story cut short, service & attitude is good. Gfe not so high as her english is not very good. But she’s rly hardworking.

Location wise is considered central, but abit old. When FJ, bed got eek eek sound alr. Lol!
At the promo price, reccomended to try..
GFE :
Points for exchange!
SORRY! But only for bros with power of 6 & above.
If bros with power of 6 and below upped me, it will be on a "out of goodwill basis" NO OFFENSE.
Please leave ur nick & how much points u upped me so i can return the favor & PM me if i didn't do so!
Old 17-01-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Ninja120 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Super late FR for C from RP

Thought she was chubby and big boned just by looking at her photos. But she turned out to be a petite girl with super power titties (feels natural imo). Very friendly and talkative even though her English is just passable. Won't give any figures for her. Just got to try her. Her boobs damn delicious.

Thanks OKT RollyPollyMan!
Old 17-01-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ericsamster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR for Jessy from RP? https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=678468
Old 17-01-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 8
Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!

Fr for Fun (AA)

Fun-fact.

Looks: 8/10 womanly 女人味, age 25 base on her. not for syt lover.
Boobs: 9/10 should be near to C cup i think and its original!! Boobs lover would like it
Body: 7/10 i have high expectation on body as usual but as i mentioned womanly, her body is not those super slim and tight
Bbbj: 8/10 she couldnt take deep throat but she can SUCK. Quite long since i encounter such suction.
Fj: 8/10 wet and accomodating. But she is not that flexible i cant push her legs nearer to her in wide missionary..doggy time think she pain or what idk but when you bang her in that position her ass will tilt slightly become crooked doggy not standard straight doggy lol abit unusual but is acceptable still.
Masaage: 7/10 seldom fl can score very high in this aspect as its usually not their speciality..
Note: received a special service not indicated on website from her but of cause is i request one la. Not she ownself give one. (Not raw dont think too much)
Rtf: yes when time permits.
Old 17-01-2018, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 8
Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!

Promise bro jerry RTF fr for ning:

As mentioned in my previous fr some minus points on her.
Rtf to try again when no other better girls to enter my shortlist..lol

Ok chop chop finish this rtf fr.
All the rest remains the same.
Except bbbj IMPROVED ALOT. Can do 15mins can deepthroat ar lick balls. Not sure why i didnt get it initially zzzz...

Rtf: yes already did 3 times. This is a late rtf fr by the way.
Old 17-01-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 11
dopplerlex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdopplerlex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdopplerlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had Fram from Rolly Polly on Mon and here is my humble FR:

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthrea...9#post16892179

thanks RP man for the arrangement. location is 5 min walk from MRT and got big carpark across the road. quick and efficient arrangement.

Looks : 7.5/10 :
close to pics, just got pimples. youthful look

Body : 8/10 :
Relatively tall and slim. Young SYT type. nice skin.

GFE : 9/10 :
Very good attitude and does whatever I tell her, also tries to strike conversation with her limited eng and my very limited thai. No complaints and very accommodating.

Frenching : 9/10 :
good forthcoming frencher. not too aggressive, lets me lead the kissing

Painting : 8/10 :
Allows to eaten, no smell, but maybe not as good as the other bro, no sound effects

Fingering : 8/10
Allows and very tight.

BBBJ: did not try

FJ: 9/10
Very spontaneous and game for any position.

RTF :
will consider if have time
Old 17-01-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3794 / Power: 34
ray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Am Suprised that really either bros here sip sip hide this gem or really just missed this Gem. Okt asked me to support support for this girl so let me Start my Balls rolling for this 9/10 wild Gem.
Kitty from Bangkok-Gems. Had her for lunch on 17/01/18.

OKT Posted pic totally raw pic with no edit and cannot make it lol..
Her looks is way much much better in person than pic.
Permission granted by OKT to snap pic for FR since girls phone 'chui'.
After seeing my pic i think me phone also 'chui' lol...
I think the room lightings jialat thats why cant produce good pics..

Height: As advertised 1.6M
Weight: Did not carry a weighing machine but manage to lift her up when change positions slim light weight basically
Boobs: D (Enhanced and soft. Nice to grab and bouncy)
Body: Nice curves what u see is what u get
Looks: Pretty. Her looks grows on u after a while. Looks decent and tame when she pick u and once in room gaolat.. kitty turn into tigress lol
Shower: 9/10 (SOP Wash me clean from head to toe)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Good Suction with good eyes contact)
CIM: 9/10 (Finish every drop without spitting out during the process)
Massage: 7/10 (Not fantastic but she tried)
FJ: 9/10 (Tight and horny girl will gripped u and give u a nice moan and shivers(probably cum as well a few times))
GFE: 9/10 (Very good. English speaking can TCSS so not bad)
RTF: RTF Material for sure.

Overall Kitty should be anyone's veg easily.
She is slim with nice body frame with huge racks.
Hardworking girl first time in Sg.
Shower me nicely, gave me a CIM and shower again clean before head to bed for round 2.
Straight away ask me if i want massage and give me a massage.
Shaven pussy nice piece of meat with no smell and gets wet easily. Did a 69 Painting with Fingering and she Gets wet very easily.
Nice experience with her no complaints.
Kudos to OKT Bangkok-Gems for the smooth transcation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1