The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2012, 04:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
biggy00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Genesis Spa KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by geolee View Post
Genesis got new service now, of course the price also different. 268....
There is bath session, body to body with the errmmm...in the bathroom
i tried the B2B there its not that good but the girls are nice
Old 02-03-2012, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
hellobunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Eh I. Just now went there and they told me I paid 258 local girls for fuck only and facilities. No massage one meh? Which last time I came is got but now he say run have massage. If want massage have to pay extra 98 bucks?

Pls clarify as if I'm cheated I will confirm go fuck that captain lor.
Old 02-03-2012, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
xxdune deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

confirmed cheated bro
Old 02-03-2012, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
newfriend is Cool - loads of Potential

any spa can i go and massage at kl ?
Old 02-03-2012, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxdune View Post
confirmed cheated bro
Okay cb that cPtain
Old 04-03-2012, 12:47 AM
Samster

Malaysian2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hows the local girls. is there any thosei or nasi lemak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellobunny View Post
Okay cb that cPtain
Old 05-03-2012, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysian2012 View Post
hows the local girls. is there any thosei or nasi lemak
Sienx... I went back second day ask another captain he also say same thing. Massage needs to add money. Why like that?
Old 05-03-2012, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cummonster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thats normal wat...where got spa give u massage for free? even if u have paid for the bonk u still have to pay for massage la...all spas u go also same. some got discount ony
Old 05-03-2012, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 18
marlarkar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro hellobunny, the usual price of 2xx only include fj and use of facilities and food in most spa. Some places will include simple massage by the wl like in Mahkota Spa, but those see just simple touch here and touch there, not real massage lah.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlarkar View Post
bro hellobunny, the usual price of 2xx only include fj and use of facilities and food in most spa. Some places will include simple massage by the wl like in Mahkota Spa, but those see just simple touch here and touch there, not real massage lah.
I see I see
Old 31-03-2012, 01:56 AM
Samster (M)

masterballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just visited genesis on friday evening, was feeling horny so decided to try out the place. was my first visit to genesis so entered and went straight to the tables. ordered a drink and watch a some movie before okt came over. told him i wanted good looking girls, service secondary so he mentioned reina, i asked if he had koreans and he said there is one, but still recommended reina as he said her service is better. so the girls walked out and i viewed them, reina another NL and the korean girl got my attention, so hard to decide who i wanted but at the end choose the korean.

No. Yoko (korean)
Looks: 7/10 (not damn good looking la but like korean gf look)
Boobs: A
Catbath: 6/10
BJ: 5/10 (capped)
GFE: 7/10 (very seducing)
AR: 0/10
FJ: 7/10 (love her in cowgirl)
Overall: 7/10 (nice fuck, would give more if she allowed kissing)
RTF: Yes, if wan to fuck kimchi again. might try reina and the other nl i forgotten name
Damage : RM258.00
Old 08-04-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3837 / Power: 15
anotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond repute

Just came back from KL over the weekend. Decided to try Genesis Spa at HSBC as it is one of the places which I have yet to try. Walked into Genesis and was greeted by one of the okt there. I wanted to try some kimchi but he recommended me to get the PRC as they provide one dragon full service (actually is additional cold/hot bbbj and b2b message before FJ). It was 10pm odd and all dragon ladies are taken. So I went for dip in the pool and makan some chicken chop that is foc.

About an hour later, got 3-4 prc dragon ladies available and I choose this girl, Camry, who has a nice set of 36C cups. Paid RM268 for her and got led to a nice room with lots of mirrors After we strip, she gave me a good shower and asked me to lie down on the water message bed. She put some soap on me and first use her boobs to message my face, chest and my didi. After that she soaped her mei mei and give me an abalone scrub on arms and legs. This lasted about 10mins before we moved onto the waterbed.

Camry came me a nice catbath before pouring a cup of hot water and took some ice... so i guess i know what's next. She put ice cubes into her mouth and bbbj me. The feeling is heavenly and the sight is superb be it looking directly at her face or from the side views of the surrounding mirrors. Out came the ice cubes and she took some sips of the warm water and swallowed my tool. The icy coldness was replaced by the warm of the water and her mouth.

My tool is harden and standing in full attention now. She put on the caps for me and climb on top to ride me. It is a sight to behold especially when she arch backwards... with the surrounding mirrors, the view is stunning and looks like a prono scene haha... I couldn't resist and sit up to suck her boobs while she continue to ride. Using my left hand to play with her left boob, my mouth to suck her right and my right hand fingers to play with her clit. I can feel sweat running down her back and her cunt tightening. Before long her moans became louder before she screamed out in extasy and clamped her cunt tightly around my tool. It took a lot of resistance for me not to unload as I wanted to pump her in doggie .

Camry told me she is tired but didn't want to stop as cowgirl is her favourite position. I told her I want to be happy too and asked her to get into doggie position and pumped her hard. The piak piak sound from her wet cunt and her moaning horny look from the mirror's view is beyond words. I grabbed her hips and pumped harder and finally blast away after another 10mins.

Great fuck with a lady who enjoys sex too.

Edit: Went to federal hotel on my 2nd day (http://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=7081601) for some kimchi.

Last edited by anotherlife; 08-04-2012 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Additional info
Old 14-04-2012, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

Popped by Genesis.

Stock
Girls are pretty and plentiful. Much more variety and quality then E2 or Skyriver.

Facilities are not bad. Did not try the food. The pool is very small and can accommodate a small group of 5 max.

I went with a PRC called Linda and damn she was hot.

Looks: Long Smooth Black hair with china doll style haircut. 7/10

Body: Tall. About 1.70 without heels. Boobs are C cup but fake. A bit hard. No tummy fats and legs and ass are beautiful! Skin flawless 8/10

Service: Very friendly and really takes her time with the blow job. Fire and ice style. I think this was a good 15 minutes. Before this was a fire and ice style catbath. FJ was awesome. She took the initiative and rode me cow girl style first. I finished off with missionary then doggy. Throughout a lot of eye contact. After done still lie beside me and talk cock for a while. Very nice. 8.5/10

RTF: Yes in a heart beat!
Old 12-05-2012, 05:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
gooner144 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Prc in Genesis definitely waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy better than e2....those shitty prc girls are just like those $80 street hooker, straight fuck and go...zero gfe!
Old 13-05-2012, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
soldier1stclass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

genesis spa @ hsbc..

The spa facilities.. to be honest, is not great. The spa itself is quite small (compared to E2, Saboon, etc). The jacuzzi ROSAK. Even if not broken, it looks quite dirty or maybe old/used. However, the girls there are omfg fantastic. The PRC girls are great. Of course by now we all know that the real top notch PRC girls are still in China.. but the stocks in genesis are up to par.

Went in and sat down for a few drinks. First wave of girls came out - mostly vietnamese, thai, malays and locals. 2nd wave came out and immediately one girl caught my attention (in fact a few..). So I picked her right away.

Her name is Linda I think.. tall girl, fucking extremely hot.. quite pretty and she has loooong hair with bangs. my type of chick! Started with massage on the water bed.. then proceed to bed.. catbath.. fire & Ice bbbj.. then sex. RM 268 for 1 hour service.

Had a great time. definitely return tomorrow . One thing I didn't like - there was a lot of foreigners (bangla and all sorts). I'm not racist at all but I find it quite.. off. Honestly speaking some damn fat and smelly as hell. Can't believe those hot PRC girls have to serve them. u know what i mean... these girls are like gems!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1