The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-02-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
mikaelfredrik is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikaelfredrik is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Just finish a session with Jessy from Exotic Dungeon.

I've been quite active in bonking recent years but rarely write FR unless it's really worth my time.

Jessy is on top of the line for this year so far. All previous FR on her is true. The picture posted by a bro here is more accurate than the one okt posted on her ad.

Not a single word during the deed but I manage to get what exactly I wanted. Started with a kiss, tongue fighting, tits sucking, pussy licking, breast fucking, a blow job and cummed on her wonderful natural C cup. Her moan is so natural that I wanted to lick her over and over again.

A quick shower, quick massage then we manage to intro ourself. Started 2nd round after she got me real hard. She was blowing me hard that I need to stop her as I wanted to cum in her this time round. Put on the condom and I rammed her all the way till I unload what's left of me.

Shagged. And here are the stats

Looks: 8/10 sweet cutie pie kind
Body: 8/10 slightly on the chubby side. Love it!
Boobs: 9/10 natural and a grabful
BBJ: 10/10 sluty, hard and wet. Hands-free! Deep throat included!
FJ: 9/10 accommodating, flexible
GFE: 7/10 language barrier, cozy hug with ocasssional roaming on body and caressing of the little man.

Highly recommended! Thanks to OKT for the smooth transaction. Till the next worthy FR!

Last edited by mikaelfredrik; 07-02-2018 at 08:36 PM.
Old 07-02-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
reddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samwong1987 View Post

Felicia from tikoclub
OK bro I got her permission to post.. She sent me sexy photo for my personal use to pcc but I censore abit =P

Sick and tired of throwing money into the drain when meeting fl that look like angel in the photo but go in hotel like jusscic park...

I ain't okt or okt hired fr writer.. I here to share good gem . Happy bonking her
early morning share these picture made me lose focus in work
Old 07-02-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 14
t4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quick FR for Jewel - https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=680748

Enhanced b00bs. Sharp facial features - i think she looks good. Good attitude and skills all round. Only negative was her flabby tummy (probably post-natal?)

Allows CIM,and think she also swallow my full load... =D

England is decent as is her massage skill.

RTF? Maybe when I get back from work trip...
Old 07-02-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
monterio123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finished session with zoey from Tikoclub

Face: 9/10 the photo by OKT doesn’t justify what I saw today. Without or less make up I can see her Nice sharp nose,big round eyes,thin lips. Very nice appearance overall.

Body: 9/10 no fat. Very tall lady.i believe her high is 170cm.enenthough her boobs are small size (Bs), she has nice and curvy ass good for bros who fancy for talk ladies.

Bj: it’s winderful, she can suck very well and her style is unique.

FJ: she’s very patient with all the position I tried to changed and very accommodating. Once in a while she will check on you whether you are ok or not. Hahaa.

She even motioned, she might not come back to SG as she doesn’t get much customer here. I feel sorry for her coz she really deserve more. This is my very first FR , coz like I mentioned she deserve more.
Old 08-02-2018, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 15
tissuebox2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertissuebox2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertissuebox2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahim4321 View Post
Wah bro hard leh. I haven't had sex in 3 months leh. Small head so itchy. Should I just go this Saturday at geylang? Cause I scared cny they charge so high

go geylang you regret
Old 08-02-2018, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
viktor.td deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jewel - https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=680748

All you bros out there are trying hard to hide this gem. Suprised there aren't more FRs for Jewel. Good thing must share mah. Haha.

She's a mind-blowing service queen and her playfulness and GFE begins right from the moment I entered the room and it only got better as the session progressed. No awkward ice breaking with her needed. She is confident n chatty and really engages you throughout making you feel like you're with your gf. She really enjoys sex and will tell you how she likes it. Initiating change of positions and taking control sometimes.

Looks: 7/10 pretty and her eyes really capture your attention
Body: 7/10 womanly curves with a nice round ass
Tummy is slightly flabby like t4tortoise said but it is not a turn off.
Boobs : 8/10 big enhanced with pointy nipples perfect for sucking and "tuning the radio" haha
BBBJ: 7.5/10 would be higher if she could deep throat
Pussy: 8/10 Tight and wet with no funky smell or taste. She's unshaved though.
Frenching : Yes like a horny lover
FJ: 10/10 Amazing! Nuff said!
GFE: 10/10 like your gf through out the session
RTF : Hell yeah! Already requested to book my next session!

My only "negative" feedback (though honestly it's not negative) I have is she gets so horny from teasing and playing that she gets too eager to fuck. We didnt even make it to the shower before the first shot was done haha.
Old 08-02-2018, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kenshin3993 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Just had a session with Velina from AA, before she flew back tomorrow morning.

She is a very friendly, trying very hard to communicate with me, I speak '0'. Thai. The whole session feels so natural just like making love to your first love. I agreed with the FR from other bros.

She is the GND type, friendly. She initiated the french kiss, I guess I got lucky. She is truly a gem and looking forward for her to come back in March. GFE is 110%.

Thanks bro AA for arranging a slot for me before she go back to BKK.
RTF? definitely
Old 08-02-2018, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Yuna Exotic Dungeon

2nd RTF for Yuna

very stressed, had to release
and went straight for Yuna

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=679758

yet another hotel, no issue with reception

last time I CIM her twice but I had missed the swallowthing
(OKT, please, be diligent in listin all services)
so tonight mission was CIM and SWALLOW
(ok, not only CIM and SWALLOW)

I was tired from traning so the session, from my part, was quite relaxed
no carry fucking, no standing 69
just standard positions
Yuna was quite horny and wild
which was great to compenste for my lack of energy

i fucked her, she fucked me
i came in her mought and she played with my cum before swallowing it down
this made me even hornier and after cleaning and few minutes relaxing we were already making it out for the 2nd shot

she loved it n missionary
but then decided to go on top
I had to oblige
that she devil almost made me cum in cowgirl
so I disganged and paused
too early
we want at it for 15 mor minutes before I released adn made her clean and such every drop
(actually she did it auto)

great ass
good man made tits
solid frenching
nice smile
cim plus swallow
left as a very happy man
and in this case i do not think you milage may vary

happy bonking
Old 08-02-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Arry from RL

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=680238

Looks : 10/10 :
Arry look exactly like the above live pic. She wear the same white shirt like the photo but without bra. She look from cute to later slowly grow to beautiful look. Definitely falls at those Thai's beauty category. She have a very nice complexion and beautiful long hair too.

Body : 8/10 :
Compare to photo she is very slightly tanned. She is consider big boned girl. All meat are in the right proportion. Have a very nice ass. Most important she smell exceptionally nice.

Boobs : 8/10 :
Natural B cup boobs. Very soft and also handful enough to fondle on it. Medium size nipple which are sensitive. While we are cuddling, I use my hand to brush her nipple a few time and it get erected than she playfully use her to hand to reach my 2IC and play with it till it got harden as well.

GFE : 10/10 :
Her GFE is totally gao gao for the whole session. She is a fun and bubbly girl who speak quite good English. Went in her room and she already start to grab and rub on my 2IC. After that we french and start to caressing on each other body. Occasionally even when frenching or BBBJ or FJ she will use the blanket to cover both of us and we were like a couple playing inside the blanket with sweat on both of us. It may look simple using a blanket to french or BBBJ or FJ but I can say the ambience/atmosphere really make me feel like up one level. I finish my 2 shots within 1 hour after that she did not rush me and we spend the next 25 mins on the bed cuddling, frenching, caressing and last of all we sing some English songs together. She really make me feel the 90 mins is all about me and her. hahaha

Frenching : 9/10 :
This girl is definitely born to be a frencher. Whole session we spend most of our time kiss, smooch and french. She like will never leave away from my lips. Haha. She is not those commando frencher or tongue fighter but more towards sucking gently on each other lips and lip lock.

Painting/Fingering : 8/10 :
Have a very arousing pussy. Before even start to go south and was fingering her already, inside is damp lo. Start to paint and finger her and she moan and the water level increase and she quickly get the CD and put onto my 2IC and ask me to FJ her

BBBJ : 8/10 :
Her BBBJ is quite sensual and nice feeling and she lean onto my thigh and took the whole rod onto her mouth with that seductive eyes it make me feel actually quite encouraging.

FJ : 9/10 :
Only tried missionary with her. Position her leg at different angle to bonk and also fondling on her boobs. While bonking we were also frenching and caressing on each other body all the time.

RTF :
Definitely will RTF her for sure. Her GFE is too power liao.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary
Old 08-02-2018, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 8
ironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to behold

Simple and Short FR for Nina Bangkok-Gems.

Was looking for someone FRESH and after scouting around Nina seems to fit the bill. Was sceptical coz 0 FRs but gotten the assurance from Bro Jerry and since the past few experiences was great decided to support.

Nina-Early 20s for sure
Body-Slim Built pettie very fair skin
Boobs- Nice and natural handful boobs. Medium Bs
Bbbj- HORNY. That's the word to use. Like long time never sucked lol.
Pussy- Nice pinkish Clits very sensitive and wet easily
GFE- English standard probably Kindergarten/Primary. Tried her best always smiling and cheerful. Tried massage me and ended up say I too strong she no strength lol. Its was a fun session overall.
Rtf: Probably.

Word of advised to Bro Jerry. Its better to change her pic. She's really so much prettier in person.
Old 08-02-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster (M)

Daveyqwert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody tried Ann from bkk-gems? 🤓
Old 08-02-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster (M)

Anyone met Ann from Bkk-gems? 🤓
Old 08-02-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster (M)

Anybody met Ann from Bkk-Gems? (:
Old 08-02-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman8 View Post
Simple and Short FR for Nina Bangkok-Gems.

Was looking for someone FRESH and after scouting around Nina seems to fit the bill. Was sceptical coz 0 FRs but gotten the assurance from Bro Jerry and since the past few experiences was great decided to support.

Nina-Early 20s for sure
Body-Slim Built pettie very fair skin
Boobs- Nice and natural handful boobs. Medium Bs
Bbbj- HORNY. That's the word to use. Like long time never sucked lol.
Pussy- Nice pinkish Clits very sensitive and wet easily
GFE- English standard probably Kindergarten/Primary. Tried her best always smiling and cheerful. Tried massage me and ended up say I too strong she no strength lol. Its was a fun session overall.
Rtf: Probably.

Word of advised to Bro Jerry. Its better to change her pic. She's really so much prettier in person.
Haha this girl together with Annie right
I saw her when I visited Annie very fair skin like Chinese. Maybe from Chiangmai? I cannot take her later see Annie paisei.
But really have the SYT look.
Old 08-02-2018, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
icemangrafx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveyqwert View Post
Anyone met Ann from Bkk-gems? 🤓
Met Ann. She is quite a looker too. Enhanced B boobs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1