The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 26-12-2017, 02:39 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Iceman77 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: All Petain FR experience

Is michelle h22 still rejecting ppl? Anyone of u? How much different is she now?
Old 26-12-2017, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman77 View Post
Is michelle h22 still rejecting ppl? Anyone of u? How much different is she now?
Twice rejected even was regular.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 26-12-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Iceman77 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any idea of the reason? Wats her problem? I offered twice the rate but still no entry. I hv seen an old man walked rite in. I m very fit, much younger n super muscular n yet. Pt is gonna b history real soon. Everyone's trying to reap in as much as possible in this limited timeline.
Old 26-12-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
GradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticbear View Post
Happy to see PT still going strong. will soon disappear so i think such good places will not last longer. I have visited most of the popular ladies but as i also have a strong aunty/MILF fetish, the following are still yet to be tried. Anyone tried before to give me more motivation? I am always skeptical because these aunties tend to be not so good with service. haha

1. H26R11: Xiao Rong. Only tried her BJ, but she has a really nice rack, pretty aunty face and i get horny each time i walk past her

2. H22, room between Mun Mun and Maggie. I think actual name is Jojo. Curvy and has a HDB aunty look.

3. H12R07: Candy. I alway stare at her room when waiting for Janet. Surprised that she has quite a few clients. Look curvy as well

4. H12 R11: Helen. She has this wild hair, but also nice body. Always tempted because her room has a full length mirro

5. H14 R09: Mei Yee. Hair looks long and sexy and always sitting sexily.

6. H26 R09: Alice. I use to pass her room, she always wearing slacks and baggy T shirt. Recently, noticed she has sexed up her look and starting wearing low cut dresses.
I’ve always wanted to try Xiao Rong too. She has this vibe that could not be describe.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 17
oscar676 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Happy to see PT still going strong. will soon disappear so i think such good places will not last longer. I have visited most of the popular ladies but as i also have a strong aunty/MILF fetish, the following are still yet to be tried. Anyone tried before to give me more motivation? I am always skeptical because these aunties tend to be not so good with service. haha

1. H26R11: Xiao Rong. Only tried her BJ, but she has a really nice rack, pretty aunty face and i get horny each time i walk past her

2. H22, room between Mun Mun and Maggie. I think actual name is Jojo. Curvy and has a HDB aunty look.

3. H12R07: Candy. I alway stare at her room when waiting for Janet. Surprised that she has quite a few clients. Look curvy as well

4. H12 R11: Helen. She has this wild hair, but also nice body. Always tempted because her room has a full length mirro

5. H14 R09: Mei Yee. Hair looks long and sexy and always sitting sexily.

6. H26 R09: Alice. I use to pass her room, she always wearing slacks and baggy T shirt. Recently, noticed she has sexed up her look and starting wearing low cut dresses.
H12R07- I tried by mistake, BBW, great skills with her lips and tongue, $30, worth every cent of it, after her lips and tongue service, I only did missionary as I was very close already to coming. Will RTF.

H26R09-I have tried twice. The first time she charged me $30. During the covered BJ, I shot my load. I returned a few times, her price went up to$50, I was turned off by the jacked up price, then one day, I cannot tahan, paid her the $50...worth the money she is great fun, if you like doing aunties. Will RTF.

The rest I have never tried.
Old 03-01-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
terminator619 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have pictures or FR on H26R6?
Old 03-01-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Arcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find better

H26R6 is Queenie. I personally thinks she is one of the nicest ladies in PT. i always disturb her that she looks really good with her hair down, but look very aunty when she ties it up during the session. She is slightly on the plump side. Her foreplay is good. She will use some oil when she starts to caress and rub your brother while she licks your nipples. Sometimes i wish that part can last a longer time. Her BJ is good, not as many patterns as others, but nice and with good feeling. She has a small mirror at the side of the wall so you can see yourself when doing her, especially doggy. I always have a thing for doggy, and for her, it is nice because she has a nice round ass. i would recommend giving her a try
Old 03-01-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
H26R6 is Queenie. I personally thinks she is one of the nicest ladies in PT. i always disturb her that she looks really good with her hair down, but look very aunty when she ties it up during the session. She is slightly on the plump side. Her foreplay is good. She will use some oil when she starts to caress and rub your brother while she licks your nipples. Sometimes i wish that part can last a longer time. Her BJ is good, not as many patterns as others, but nice and with good feeling. She has a small mirror at the side of the wall so you can see yourself when doing her, especially doggy. I always have a thing for doggy, and for her, it is nice because she has a nice round ass. i would recommend giving her a try
THANKS man! Shall give her a try soon
Old 04-01-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

Anyone have a cat30 recommendation thats great at blowjob?
Old 04-01-2018, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

H10 Michelle first day back from 1 month break.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Arcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by terminator619 View Post
Anyone have a cat30 recommendation thats great at blowjob?
Most of the good BJs are at $50 but H14R10/11 Sophia actually gives quite a nice and Long BJ. Not sure if she is cat 30 or 40 these days.
Old 05-01-2018, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3393 / Power: 18
SEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Most of the good BJs are at $50 but H14R10/11 Sophia actually gives quite a nice and Long BJ. Not sure if she is cat 30 or 40 these days.
I still prefer BBBJ
Old 05-01-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 7
fuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud of

Quote:
thanks bro, she is cat 30
Old 06-01-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckwaynelim View Post
thanks bro, she is cat 30
Looking at Sophia pic in Ah Bao's fb. She looks like news reader "Elizbeth Neo", but the older version.

U can compare both pics and, you decide. Mother and daughter. LOL!
Old 06-01-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 7
fuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Looking at Sophia pic in Ah Bao's fb. She looks like news reader "Elizbeth Neo", but the older version.

U can compare both pics and, you decide. Mother and daughter. LOL!
can share ah Bao's fb url ? or PM me, thanks and happy new year 2018
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1