The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2016, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Westerhout Road House #04 (WH04)

Had a go with Zhen Zhen, a 1.6m tall and 43 kg fair-complexion and demure lass. She has very good temperament and gave me a wonderful time. Hardly had any foreplay... Just caress, french and fuck intimately for a long time! Such a joy!
Old 21-07-2016, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7302 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute

Fully agreed. Her temperament was good and allowed me to fuck her for a long time as well with muitiple sex positions. Really enjoy making love with her and feel that she enjoy it as well. Her pussy damn wet after the session. My top girl at the moments in GL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Had a go with Zhen Zhen, a 1.6m tall and 43 kg fair-complexion and demure lass. She has very good temperament and gave me a wonderful time. Hardly had any foreplay... Just caress, french and fuck intimately for a long time! Such a joy!
Old 23-07-2016, 12:36 AM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawmaster101 View Post
Fully agreed. Her temperament was good and allowed me to fuck her for a long time as well with muitiple sex positions. Really enjoy making love with her and feel that she enjoy it as well. Her pussy damn wet after the session. My top girl at the moments in GL.
Must commend your choice of Zhen Zhen as your top girl in GL for the moment. She is very customer-friendly, holding me by the hand, striking a good conversation as we walked up to the room. And she always looked up into my eyes and face whenever she spoke to me. In the room, she stepped on the bed and then jumped onto me, caressed and frenched me fondly. My dick soon erected solidly. I lay her on the bed, stripped myself, removed her sexy black G-string, used my dick to tease her lovely & juicy pussy for a while before capping, pumping & intimately kissing her for 15 mins before showering. After shower, we had sex in cowgirl, doggie and missionary positions. I knew she has already been conquered while in the cowgirl position. Brought her body close to mine, gently stroking and fondly frenching her! While in the missionary position, when I asked her to hug me with her legs prior to the ejaculation, she said she has no strength to do it. Post ejaculation, we cuddled and gently frenched. Asked whether she frenched all other guys so well, she answered "Only with you!". That's a politically correct answer. Then she asked me whether I will remember her and this session. Told her, I will not forget for a long time!
Old 23-07-2016, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
badbadlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Actually the newbies of this shop come in all sort of shapes and sizes to cater to the various needs/tastes of the ever fastidious demands of the GL punters ... What a colorful sight indeed - meaty with big tits ... Tall and slender ... Medium built with medium knockers ... Youngish with slim leggy torso ... Etc. etc. various combo to choose from ... Interesting ... However I only have eyes for one newbie ...
Hi bro,
Who is the newbie, please! Thanks.
Old 24-07-2016, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbadlee View Post
Hi bro,
Xiao Ya and A1 ... Both are not bad ... But me no time to FR them ... In fact 3 left abruptly months ago due to lack of business ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-07-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Xiao Ya and A1 ... Both are not bad ... But me no time to FR them ... In fact 3 left abruptly months ago due to lack of business ...
Alamak, you never patronize them that is why they left loh. They depend on your business mah MP.
Old 25-07-2016, 12:07 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Alamak I haven't bonk a1. Who balik kampung

Only bonk Zhen Zhen & Xiao ya from this shop.
Old 25-07-2016, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbadlee View Post
Hi bro,
think he referring to xiao ya. just my guess
Old 26-07-2016, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Thanks bro
Old 26-07-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro
Old 26-07-2016, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Don't guess. Just call and you will know...

Xiaoya and A1 are still available
Old 26-07-2016, 03:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
FoalEagle is stuck in moderation for some time to come

What time this place open? If I wanna go for lunch time bonk they open?
Old 26-07-2016, 05:49 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Don't guess. Just call and you will know...

Xiaoya and A1 are still available
These two not quite my type. Shuang shuang still better.
Old 27-07-2016, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
These two not quite my type. Shuang shuang still better.
Have a preference for ZZ and SS in this house. Did Shuang Shuang demonstrate a tendency to bite during frenching (when excited)?
Old 27-07-2016, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Have a preference for ZZ and SS in this house. Did Shuang Shuang demonstrate a tendency to bite during frenching (when excited)?
I really can't remember. Have not called her for a long time. But she's one of those that'll lose herself in enjoying getting fucked.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1