The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2018, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Stunts by ktv gals

Stunts by ktv gals

Gav this gal 3k per month to settle her agent fees monthly. Dun believe your gal when she sent u a 2 second clip of where she is. Knn. Saw her at the hotel with another fella and when i messaged n asked where she is she sent a clip of the ktv room with poker cards. Knn. Realised that she recorded many 2 sexonds clips to send just in case of asked where she is. Asked her go hotel and she says not feeling well. And she went with another robert

So....fools we are

Bros. Lets share the stunts and lies of these bitches

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 21-02-2018, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stunts by ktv gals

Just insist on doing live video call, can be done over WeChat.
Old 21-02-2018, 01:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Bninja is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Ktv Prc gals just fuck and go....why you wanna put feelings inside?Ya we lonely souls tend to hope got good affection,gfe etc but you know its not gonna happen...

Marry the Gal the marriage commitments,time and affect spent can go the other way too...

So drink,bonk happily your conscious clear ok liao lah.
Old 21-02-2018, 07:45 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
acidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Cheong with your dick and not your heart. Remember they are all here to make a living and treat their services as they are really are, as a commercial transaction and nothing more.
Old 21-02-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

LOL WTF u gave a girl $3k??? For NOTHING?
Old 21-02-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 11
litlion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylitlion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Felt the pain for you hard earned money bro. Anyway take it as lesson learnt and not believe everything that these girls say especially when it comes to needing money.
Old 21-02-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

KNN. slutty bitches

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 21-02-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Errrr..... really not worth it la bro..
Old 21-02-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post

So....fools we are
No... fooled YOU are.

who ask u kumgong give her money for nothing
Old 21-02-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
liber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro just fire and forget man. No emotions involved if u want to chiong.
Old 21-02-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachsea View Post

I know some brothers disagree with me. But yea , i can only try to convince the others . Yes there is demand and supply, willing buyer willing seller. But i need to let the buyer know the more open market rates and stop giving into stupid rates of golden pussies. again, no offense to those genuine Sisters.

Cheers
bro, u already self admitted that it is an open market. it is like u are trying to convince esso and shell to sell petrol at $1/L. you know it is not possible, bcos the economics don't work that way. the market will automatically drop when the demand shrinks, not bcos of negotiation power. you can convince 100 bros to stop paying that price, but new consumers with thicker wallet will just come around and feed that supply.
Old 21-02-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2033 / Power: 13
bigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Stunts by ktv gals

Gav this gal 3k per month to settle her agent fees monthly. Dun believe your gal when she sent u a 2 second clip of where she is. Knn. Saw her at the hotel with another fella and when i messaged n asked where she is she sent a clip of the ktv room with poker cards. Knn. Realised that she recorded many 2 sexonds clips to send just in case of asked where she is. Asked her go hotel and she says not feeling well. And she went with another robert

So....fools we are

i wonder which ktv maybe can pm for me to take pre caution...if it happens to be same ktv wow then strike 4D liao can take note when chiong ktv which i do sometimes
Old 21-02-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 15
Xavie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Stunts by ktv gals

So....fools we are

Yo bro, whats your arrangement for the 3k / month?

Since u mentioned the lady is working in ktv does it mean she's exclusive to u and strictly no sex with other customers?
Or u all have a pre-agreed meetups for sex per week?
Old 21-02-2018, 09:36 PM
Samster

well, she claims no sex with others.

she ask me to understand her situation and we meet probably once a week and sex once a month, with condom. haiz

not sure if it is the work of gong tao

Old 21-02-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

I better go to temple and get some protection

some of these gals who are old birds have been to many places like malaysia or taiwan or hongkong, maybe they have some funny gong tao with them

charm oil or what

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1