The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
I think it is a kind of job dissatisfaction and it is contagious and spreading among the WLs in 2036.
Probably they think the reward is not worth the hard work.

Too bad they dun wan to earn my miserable $$$.

Well, each has their own expectations.
Customers and WLs likewise.

Happy bonking!

2036 used to be one of my fav hunting ground; but guess the okts also need to do their part to stem the poor service that is festering in the house.
Old 06-01-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
You are the wise guy and Whorelord of GL.

There is an abundance of gems in 1606/1608 for you to test out one by one.
Wide variety to choose.

80% of the WLs in 1606/1608 can sextify all your sexual needs for each month.
Can easily sextify diff cheongsters' taste.

Last time 1654A is the hottest house.
Now 1606/8 should be the hottest.
Almost everyday full house.
Must go next door or upstairs for room.

hong zui lun liu zhuan.

Hope Ah Yap dun become another hao lian Mr G.

Hahaha...................
Bro,

I’m no wise guy nor Whorelord.
I’m just a newbie typical Singaporean join the queue when I see it.

Am glad to have tried Zhi Zhi, Ma Li, Xiang Xiang, Chen Chen, Co Co, Tian Xin, Bing Bing & Xin Er from both houses in the past few months.

Don’t think Ah Yap will ever become HL.
His service excellence has been consistent throughout the years even during the Malaysian era if I don’t recall wrongly
Old 06-01-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
2036 used to be one of my fav hunting ground; but guess the okts also need to do their part to stem the poor service that is festering in the house.
David too yandao to control those mei meis liao
Old 06-01-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
David too yandao to control those mei meis liao
He also don’t control his attitude towards customers.
Maybe getting too HL due to good biz like G
Old 06-01-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He also don’t control his attitude towards customers.
Maybe getting too HL due to good biz like G
So both are D&G

Dolce and Gabbana
Old 06-01-2018, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
So both are D&G

Dolce and Gabbana
Lol
Prima Donnas
Old 07-01-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol
Prima Donnas
Old 09-01-2018, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. I am surprised to see bros saying Nana's service has dropped. Tried her about a couple of months back and I thought she is ok. We even did 69. Dunno whether should try again. haha.
Old 09-01-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Wow. I am surprised to see bros saying Nana's service has dropped. Tried her about a couple of months back and I thought she is ok. We even did 69. Dunno whether should try again. haha.
Well, I was once her regular visited her at least 6x.
Service was good till the last visit a few months back.
Old 09-01-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well, I was once her regular visited her at least 6x.
Service was good till the last visit a few months back.
Maybe is the CNY ROD mood

Alot of WLs are like that if they are in process of DeKitting
Old 09-01-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe is the CNY ROD mood

Alot of WLs are like that if they are in process of DeKitting
Wow!
In the case of Nana, she started CNY ROD mood since Oct 2017
��
Old 10-01-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Unhappy Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Quote:
Wow!
In the case of Nana, she started CNY ROD mood since Oct 2017
��
Can’t blame them cos their $80 share made them Switch off mode
Old 11-01-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

So which WL still have pretty good service here?
Old 13-01-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 24
Wishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
So which WL still have pretty good service here?
Arrive with medium expectations.
The angpais are frequently requested for so the rest of the girls are always happy when customer doesn’t come to pick them just as an “alternative”.
Chemistry plays a big part along try some upfront vitamin M in the form of tips.
Old 16-01-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

Funny thing is this place's WL service is mediocre. Yes they may look pretty but no frenching and AR is quite a turn off

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1