The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2018, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread - vanished? Where did it go?

not the first time that thread was deleted, it might get revived again soon.
Old 16-01-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
It is good the thread is gone.
Too much nonsense.
The thread is supposed to be used for close discussion among costumers, but it has been abused for making free publicity for the girls.
Old 16-01-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think it's necessary to delete it, close it will do.
Old 16-01-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Happy12321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
I don't think it's necessary to delete it, close it will do.
Agree with bro conquer. Jus closed it not delete. At least we still have the database. Then start another thread (:
Old 16-01-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
VentAblack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVentAblack is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Damn... for a while i thought it was a glitch. Hope it get revived... this time w/o the whole address and number fiasco
Old 16-01-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Well at least JB's ML thread is still around, more useful and reliable.
Old 16-01-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 9
zenith123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
JB's thread has been outdated for the longest time...
Old 16-01-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 8
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Without the tcss thread all the MR links in there are useless.
Old 16-01-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 20
mark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud of

that thread gone actually bad for customers like us... donno which are good ones and bad ones.... the frs on the ML website all fake... i think okt most happy the thread gone.

Thanks Bros
Old 17-01-2018, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Sigh. I really hope it comes back. The problem with fake Mr and otk posting is not that bad compared to how good it is for us to have a place to share Mr etc. Unless we can have a better place to discuss.
Old 17-01-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

I actually don't mind the nonsense from there sometimes as long as the playground is kept safe for us bros still. With or without the nonsense we all also have sift out the good and the bad ourselves which is part of the fun. At least with that thread we could still have some senior and trustworthy bros reviews to count on. And also a place where we can have some friendly banter or some small saga to discuss on.
Without it it's just back to the days of going through all the threads trying to figure out some gems out there like a blind. And no other place to just discuss freely.
Oh well... back to hermit mode I guess
Old 17-01-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I actually don't mind the nonsense from there sometimes as long as the playground is kept safe for us bros still. With or without the nonsense we all also have sift out the good and the bad ourselves which is part of the fun. At least with that thread we could still have some senior and trustworthy bros reviews to count on. And also a place where we can have some friendly banter or some small saga to discuss on.
Without it it's just back to the days of going through all the threads trying to figure out some gems out there like a blind. And no other place to just discuss freely.
Oh well... back to hermit mode I guess
they could be OKT in disguise as well.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 17-01-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of

The FR by the OKT all is copy and paste,all you need to try out in order to know good or bad,All heavily edited photo,One of the OKT can be Plastic surgeon(淘女网)the photo all 20year younger.
Old 17-01-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

An alternative solution is to move to Telegram chat groups like where most of the other sub forums have moved to already. There, all the shares, stay in the group. Can't be forced to delete also like all the recent exposed "leaks" by icedpinata. Deleted from here, but stay in that telegram forever. Search also easy. Clone account also easy to spot, especially when it's invitation only, weeds out all the jiak liao bi accounts also.
Old 17-01-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
An alternative solution is to move to Telegram chat groups like where most of the other sub forums have moved to already. There, all the shares, stay in the group. Can't be forced to delete also like all the recent exposed "leaks" by icedpinata. Deleted from here, but stay in that telegram forever. Search also easy. Clone account also easy to spot, especially when it's invitation only, weeds out all the jiak liao bi accounts also.
This is a good idea. Hope someone good can create a group.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1