The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2019, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
FLdude is Cool - loads of Potential
Drinks.

Hey all,

*HEADS UP*: This thread is about piss, if it's not for you, be mature and leave, don't flame.

So I'm a local chinese man, currently looking for a regular "source" as my previous one decided to stop.

Basically, I'm looking for a passable CD / Ladyboy to supply me weekly with a drink of piss straight from the source (i.e. You pee in my mouth). It can be a mutual fetish thing, or I can provide monetary compensation.

Some basic requirements:
1) You're passable (You don't look like a man when you're dressed up)
2) You're chinese / malay / jap / korean, aged between 18 - 35.
3) You're clean (STDs, HIV, AIDS, other general diseases)

We could do it in a house, a hotel, or if we're pressed for time, it could be a 5 minute thing at a HDB staircase where you pee in my mouth, then we leave.

Interested parties kindly drop me a PM with you age, race, and preferably a picture (optional). We can discuss.

Cheers all!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1