The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2010, 03:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Issue with ICA

For white card holders, good as zero entry to SG, after end of white card validity. All gals knows about this before signing up/appl to come to this red dot.....
Old 29-04-2010, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Villa View Post
IMHO ICA r "biased" against female tourists from the developing country. this is the main reason i can think of.

Have u ever heard of a SWW been deported at the airport?
You have the same thinking as me......
Old 01-05-2010, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4013 / Power: 16
fdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star3 View Post

Ms XT from ABC country comes to Singapore on 01.01.2010.
Nationals from ABC country are allowed to stay in SGP for max 90 days out of every 180 days (1 cycle). She is given 14 days.... then she leaves and return and is given another xx days or x days and leaves again and return..... this keep repeating until she reaches 90 days total.

Ms XT upon her 1st arrival on 01.01.2010..... her cycle finishes on 30.06.2010..... but let's say she consumed her limit of 90 days by 27.04.2010 and has to leave SGP....... her next cycle does not begin on 27.06.2010 (60 days break)..... but will begin on 01.07.2010 (after the end of the previous cycle which)..... so in this scenario Ms XT has to stay away for more than 60 days.

Let's say Ms XT consumed her limit of 90 days on 15.06.2010.... then she can only come in after 15.08.2010 (60 days break from her last departure)..... so in this scenario her new cycle begins on 15.08.2010.
Thanks bro for the detailed explanation, really lean something here,

So this formula apply to all the people from the XYZ country, not only the young girls right?
Old 01-05-2010, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 16
sexist84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Star3, are you an ica officer yourself? It seems that you know the system very well. Totally agree with your example.

Anyway bros, it's not easy to enter sgp for the 2nd time after their first visit in order to gain the 60 days. most of the time, the officers will refer this ppl to the office as suspected u-turn cases. Then it will be up the duty officers to decide if they shld be ntl (not to land) or to let them go after an interview with them.

Most of the time, this applies to ladies from China, Pinoys, Indons holding on to white cards.

Nowadays, they are very smart. They know how the system works so they will enter Malaysia for a period of 2 days or so then make their way back again thru land chkpt. However, most of the PSOs are aware of that so it will be a referral to the office for further questioning.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
1HILLDUDE is Cool - loads of Potential

If the girl overstayed 5 yrs ago, then left via the causeway customs. She was let off after paying a fine. Can she return to singapore again?
Old 02-05-2010, 05:38 PM
Samster

Hi bro 1HILLDUDE

With regards to your question, for overstayers, most of the time they will be blacklisted depending on the situation. There will be cases such as adverse stamps being endorsed on the back of the travellers' passport indicating the period of ban, ranging from 6 mths to life ban.

This is strongly base on the senior officers after the PSOs had refer to them in the office.
Old 02-05-2010, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexist84 View Post
Hi bro 1HILLDUDE

With regards to your question, for overstayers, most of the time they will be blacklisted depending on the situation. There will be cases such as adverse stamps being endorsed on the back of the travellers' passport indicating the period of ban, ranging from 6 mths to life ban.

This is strongly base on the senior officers after the PSOs had refer to them in the office.
Oh i see. Thank you bro. I check her passport first before making the next move.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro 1HILLDUDE

Sorry to bother again but what are the chances of her returning here if she had overstayed for 31 days about 4 years ago? Need some advice. Thanks.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:29 AM
Samster

Wow!! Overstayed for a mth. Chances are very slim. She could be in the BL list. Meaning to say, once her passport is being scan, the BL record will hit and would need to refer to office. Unless her passport does have adverse stamps stating the period of ban.

Mind sharing the nationality of this person?
Old 07-05-2010, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow!! Overstayed for a mth. Chances are very slim. She could be in the BL list. Meaning to say, once her passport is being scan, the BL record will hit and would need to refer to office. Unless her passport does have adverse stamps stating the period of ban.

Mind sharing the nationality of this person?
The nationality is Thai. Got to flip through the passport again to see if there's any indication of a ban period, if any.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:58 AM
Samster

Bro 1Hilldude

How is she entering Singapore? By airport or is she going to Malaysia first then enter Singapore thru land checkpoint?
Old 08-05-2010, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Star3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro Star3, are you an ica officer yourself?
Nope. I am not with the ICA.
I used to be an RC member and volunteer at the MP's meet-the-people sessions. We often query the government departments when they dun give "face" to the MP by rejecting the appeal. So this way we get an explaination and insight into how their system work.
Old 09-05-2010, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro 1Hilldude

How is she entering Singapore? By airport or is she going to Malaysia first then enter Singapore thru land checkpoint?
Hi bro, i am planning to arrive in Singapore with her via Changi airport. But want to know how high the chances of her getting through customs are.
Old 09-05-2010, 06:46 PM
Samster

Well, I would say the chances are pretty slim. Because we dunno what exactly had happened 4 years ago. Is she under ban for certain period or have been blacklisted.

For ban for 1 to 2 years, there's still a chance. If under blacklist category, there's no chance at all.
Old 09-05-2010, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well, I would say the chances are pretty slim. Because we dunno what exactly had happened 4 years ago. Is she under ban for certain period or have been blacklisted.

For ban for 1 to 2 years, there's still a chance. If under blacklist category, there's no chance at all.
Thanks bro for your time and advice. Maybe the best way to really know is to spend on one return ticket on her to get an answer from the authorities.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1