The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-11-2017, 02:32 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Dreamt of my Kyla again...
RTF mode on...

Very Chio from all angle...
Old 24-11-2017, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
shagballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Belated FR for ZARA from LV

OKT was patient despite me being late(no choice raining plus jam)
Proceed to went up to look for the cute SYT ZARA. i got a huge shock at initially i thought she would be taller, but it seems that she is around 165-168cm just nice for banging and carrying around.

once i went inside the love nest, her GFE was gao gao(beware of KC) she held my hand and slowly lead me into the bed where she immediately straddle me and made out like a hungry kitten. while playing with her pussy i can't help but notice how small she love hole is and how easily wet she gets. mai tu liao immediate caps on and all the way in.

so if you are looking for GFE and top noch service, ZARA is the one for you. she treated me like a king during my slot with her and can say that she is one of the more service oriented SYT i have met. totally worth it at the price point. her tight small pussy is a huge turn on as its just grip you dick when you exit her.

thanks to bro LV for the recommendation.
Old 24-11-2017, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Darrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cengizkhan View Post
bro...who is she?
Rui from AA 😁
Old 24-11-2017, 05:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold

Reading all these great bonk FR and making me horny. Thanks bro, keep them coming.

Oversea now, working and fighting for survivor,. No time to bonk, can only pcc at hotel.

All feedback are welcome. Points is just a bonus.
Do contribute if you have any gem to share. Appreciate it.
Old 24-11-2017, 08:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
lichs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would like to thank Bro Jerry for the awesome experience with Kyla

Kyla was as good as what everyone have mentioned

Look: 8.5/10 very pretty and playful looking
Boobs: 9/10 the size is just nice
Bbbj: 9/10 great suction and hardworking
Body: 10/10 one of the nicest body I have seen, very shapely
Frenching: 10/10 non stop frenching, and very soft French type
FJ: 9/10 unloaded 2 shots with no problem

Overall a very good experience and location is very good as clean as well. Will definitely continue to support bro jerry
Old 24-11-2017, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Joe81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy1314 View Post
one of the ones around jln besar area, cant rmb the name already
Can share wat is HC? 😁😁
Old 24-11-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nathansmith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Vivi from RP seem nice, hope i can try her out tomorrow

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php...7#post16704597
Old 24-11-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Darrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imfirecracker View Post
Reading all these great bonk FR and making me horny. Thanks bro, keep them coming.

Oversea now, working and fighting for survivor,. No time to bonk, can only pcc at hotel.
Come back can release the kraken already 😂😂
Old 24-11-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
An0210 is Cool - loads of Potential

Finally managed to get a slot with the popular Maggie at 10.30am. I concur with the rest of the bros fr on her. She has a very sweet smile. Can be poster girl for thai airways. To the bro who said she didn't suck your dick long enough, maybe it's because your dick really stinks or your pre-cum taste terrible. From my experience with her, she is very very particular about hygiene because she said my perfume smells good and don't think you can skip shower with her or gargle a cap full of listerine just because you tell her you've already showered or ate sweets on the way there because that's what happened to me. You still have to go through the due process. Long chat with her about what she plans to do with her life. Financially, i just advised her to do investment on blue chip companies on the stock exchange of thailand and earn passive income because the work she does here in singapore can only sustain her for a period of time since i noticed so many bros out there are very particular about booking girls aged 30 and above. Overall, a very nice experience. I tipped her $30 which i hope is considered reasonable because I'm not sure what is the market rate for tipping the girls.

Last edited by An0210; 24-11-2017 at 12:22 PM.
Old 24-11-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
machoviking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Few questions about live pics.
Must ask okt permission to take live pic?
Do u tip extra to the girls for pics?
Can take video?
Old 24-11-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Andi555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bobbi from Tiko.
A session with her yesterday morning 11am.

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10 (no tattoo and 1 tone lower than normal thai tan ba. Slight tummy with stretch marks and not an issue for me. Slim waist and i would consider her as small frame )
Boobs: 8.5/10 (natural B+ and soft to caress, as usual for me, nothing beat natural)
Location: Discreet and safe which is most important. For driver, might need to park at Opp HDB carpark.
Showeri choose to shower alone this time as i dont want to waste time and bump into other bro next door. Dont worry abt towel...ton of it.)
kissing: I not into that.
BBBJ: I not into that.
F.J: 9/10 (Shaved and growing again. Give her a good lick and can see hers is tight and mileage still very low.Very shy and soft spoken gal also willing to please. Heard she is from issan)

OverAll: Bro tiko quite slow in response but is friendly once in dealing, can see the effort he put in to protect his business. Instruction clear and concise..safe for me and okt. Not sure what happened to other bros who encounter miscomm or issues with him.
RtF: why not, she will be leaving on the 30th.

Old 24-11-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thaifairy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GINA fr by customer
Old 24-11-2017, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 7
ttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoviking View Post
Few questions about live pics.
Must ask okt permission to take live pic?
Do u tip extra to the girls for pics?
Can take video?
Yes. Ask OKT for permission of taking pictures. In addition, it is also neccessary to ask the lady's permission as well. I did ask her for permission too. All of them come here to work so please respect them and censored the neccessary parts. All of working ladies here still have to face their own lives back in thailand. You doesnt want any of her friends to tell her that her pictures appear somewhere right ?! And why you need to take video for?
Old 24-11-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 12
Spider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to all

Fr on nana from bro paradise
At first I thought bro para brought back hos Ang pai nana. See its another nana hahaha Thai ladies name all recycle one
Comms with bro paradise is good as usual.
Location is central and apt is clean and good sized room n bed.
I was abit attracted to her looks and her tits from the ad post. And to be honest I wasn't disappointed. C cups and soft but not saggy. Real person very fair like those cm girls. My dick was semi hard before coming, after being with her it was hard all the way.
Clean and hygienic lady, she soaped me throughly and gave me a good wash. I was looking at her tits all the while the way they move is mesmerizing.

She played with dicky abit and kept telling me I was a naughty boy as I kept rubbing on her every chance I could.
Finally she led me to the room where I pushed her on the bed even before properly drying off. I catbath her from top to bottom focus on those titties.
Couldn't wait capped n fucked her hard in missionary before cumming in cowgirl.
Washed up and I told her I take care her first round I want her take care me second round. She slapped my arm and say I very naughty. Gfe strong with this one.
Second round she gave me a fantastic bbbj. I dunno how to describe good mix of suck lick n blow. Capped me and rode me to my 2nd shot.
I had a big smile on my face.
For bros looking for a good fuck with a pretty girl n nice tits. Nana is the one to go for.
Old 24-11-2017, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
Bangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lichs View Post
I would like to thank Bro Jerry for the awesome experience with Kyla

Kyla was as good as what everyone have mentioned

Look: 8.5/10 very pretty and playful looking
Boobs: 9/10 the size is just nice
Bbbj: 9/10 great suction and hardworking
Body: 10/10 one of the nicest body I have seen, very shapely
Frenching: 10/10 non stop frenching, and very soft French type
FJ: 9/10 unloaded 2 shots with no problem

Overall a very good experience and location is very good as clean as well. Will definitely continue to support bro jerry
Thanks bro for the FR.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1