The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-12-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 882 / Power: 15
NamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

May from RegentLust

I love boobs. May looks like she has boobs. OKT confirm chop big boobs. chiong ahhhhhhh

Looks: 8/10 Mid 20s, and have the OL look. She was wearing a nice OL type of dress too. Pretty nice features.
Boobs: 10/10 I want big boobs I got big boobs! Big but fit her size and body. Too big also quite scary.
Body: 8/10 Good skin and very very trimmed pussy. I spent quite some time eating her out because her pussy looks so inviting.
BBBJ: 10/10 She licks the top part, and balls. Teasing me slowly before sucking on it. Sure suck many dicks before!
FJ: 10/10 She is experienced. She knows when to arch, when to spread her legs wider. Confirm like sex type because she crazily wet. We fuck only about 60min non stop. She wet all the way. Condom also have the white cum from her. Hahahaha

Bros who like OL with big boobs sure wont regret one.
Old 21-12-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 20
MrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Player101 View Post
Sara from soi69; http://www.sggentlemen.com/sara

Bbbj: Good suction and tongue twisting, able to cim for my first shot. Wanted to control but wasted in her mouth.

Ass: Thicc... Did doggy and pounding her with her butt squeezing tight.

Looks: Net model looks, white teeth beautiful smile. Tanned skin, looks like a Hawaiian chick.

Boobs: I think its enhance but can't confirm, no hard silicon feel though while its firm and not saggy. C~D cup. For boob lover..

Attitude: Good looks plus awesome service. She is a clubber and knows how to enjoy while serving customer. Seriously, skilled in "riding" indifferent positions even though I'm a bit drain when I met her.

She is leaving in 2 days do try her out. #HonestReview
wanted to book sara but 3 days already, OKT keep tell me fully booked and not available... support this OKT so long already, nowadays keep chut pattern don't want take my booking... oh well...
Old 21-12-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Any one tried Gals from Tiko Club??!!

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 21-12-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 7
uncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Mill from trl

Cute OL girl who loves sex a lot!

Face 8/10 Pretty and cute look. She has the innocent look if she doesn’t put on make up. Young OL feel.
Boobs: 10/10 Big and firm. I thought they were enhanced but confirm natural. Damn nice.
Body: 10/10. Crazily hot body. Hour glass plus big boobs. Ass small and firm. Her complexion also very good.. skin not dry and very smooth
Service: 10/10 French and bbbj. She has minimum experience in this line but she is a girl who enjoys sex a lot. During missionary, she keep on pulling me in deeper and faster.. hahaha
Gfe: 9/10. Treats me like her bf. A wild gf type. Like a Minah..

Rtf, probably. Haven’t met a girl who loves sex so much for a while!
Old 21-12-2017, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
shinstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncletommy View Post
Mill from trl

Cute OL girl who loves sex a lot!

Face 8/10 Pretty and cute look. She has the innocent look if she doesn’t put on make up. Young OL feel.
Boobs: 10/10 Big and firm. I thought they were enhanced but confirm natural. Damn nice.
Body: 10/10. Crazily hot body. Hour glass plus big boobs. Ass small and firm. Her complexion also very good.. skin not dry and very smooth
Service: 10/10 French and bbbj. She has minimum experience in this line but she is a girl who enjoys sex a lot. During missionary, she keep on pulling me in deeper and faster.. hahaha
Gfe: 9/10. Treats me like her bf. A wild gf type. Like a Minah..

Rtf, probably. Haven’t met a girl who loves sex so much for a while!
Is her tummy flat?
Old 21-12-2017, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
LovinMonstaR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Mirage from Xclusive??
Old 21-12-2017, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 16
kazunori is a glorious beacon of lightkazunori is a glorious beacon of lightkazunori is a glorious beacon of lightkazunori is a glorious beacon of lightkazunori is a glorious beacon of light

olivia from Em looks good~~
Old 21-12-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nathansmith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazunori View Post
olivia from Em looks good~~
Yes, been eyeing on her as well might try her out this weekend hehe. If not mistaken she was here before under different stable, forgot which one though.
Old 21-12-2017, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
ladzinski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone tried Yaya? Looks yummy
Old 21-12-2017, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
g_spot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php...2#post16818412

Anyone tried JJ from RP? Xmm, and sexy lips for frenching!!!!
Old 21-12-2017, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ignition deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Thai Pegasus girls before? cant seem to find reviews on their girls.
Old 21-12-2017, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 12
Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ignition View Post
Anyone tried Thai Pegasus girls before? cant seem to find reviews on their girls.
Go at ur own risk. I’ve already blacklisted them. Lol
Old 21-12-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster

musicismylife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Player101 View Post
Sara from soi69; http://www.sggentlemen.com/sara

Bbbj: Good suction and tongue twisting, able to cim for my first shot. Wanted to control but wasted in her mouth.

Ass: Thicc... Did doggy and pounding her with her butt squeezing tight.

Looks: Net model looks, white teeth beautiful smile. Tanned skin, looks like a Hawaiian chick.

Boobs: I think its enhance but can't confirm, no hard silicon feel though while its firm and not saggy. C~D cup. For boob lover..

Attitude: Good looks plus awesome service. She is a clubber and knows how to enjoy while serving customer. Seriously, skilled in "riding" indifferent positions even though I'm a bit drain when I met her.

She is leaving in 2 days do try her out. #HonestReview

Bro, actually Sara will be leaving on 28th, so perhaps a minor miscommunication

Booked Sara on 21Dec...

Look: similar to the photo, 8.5/10 (nice complexion, pretty smile and look like mix-blood rather than a pure thai IMHO)

Body: 9/10 boobs are big and ass is very meaty (for ass lover)

BBBJ: 9/10 good suction and will look at you

FJ: 9/10 Tried missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggie (can enjoy her great ass view from behind) and lie down doggie. Riding skill is great also!

Attitude: 9/10 Very good attitude and willing to understand wat her clients want.

As said earlier, she is leaving on 28th, hence do book her before she leave. She is a nice girl and please do treat her well
Old 21-12-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAte View Post
wanted to book sara but 3 days already, OKT keep tell me fully booked and not available... support this OKT so long already, nowadays keep chut pattern don't want take my booking... oh well...
dun worry bro, Sara will be leaving on 28th.

There are still time to book her. OKT replies promptly, hence i think perhaps you can made known and confirm ur available timing earlier should help.

Old 21-12-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chongstern View Post
Go at ur own risk. I’ve already blacklisted them. Lol
how come bro? can share what happened ??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1