The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-02-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 10
echangliang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Contributing my last FR before I take a infinite break until the gem from Xclusive stable returns.

Girl - M from soi 69

Location - nice hotel

Looks - 10/10 serious she is totally my type. I had to control myself from not falling in love with her on the spot. Cute, slim and petite. But heavy Thai Tan. Hard to believe she already has a child.

Boobs - dark colored areolas. Decent size boobs.

Pussy - not clean shave. Not very tight also. But get wet easily.

BBBJ - decent suction but as usual, not a fan.

FJ - accommodating to all positions. Did missionary and doggy. During missionary, she will grab pillow and pull you in for deeper penetration.

Painting - pretty responsive with soft moans. I purposely wash her Pussy when showering cause I noticed most FLs don’t do that.

Now this is where it went downhill for me. After my first shot, we were cuddling on bed. We were talking when she asked me how many girls have u had. I asked her how many boys she had.

Boom, she immediately went into emo mode. Quiet and non responsive. Like dead fish. Then after awhile she suddenly talked about how she has no choice because she just lost her job in Thailand and she has a son to take care of, and how guys treat her like sex toy when fucking her, thinking they can do anything to her. Then she say she felt disgusted with herself. She said she just wanna go back and won’t be doing such a job anymore.

I couldn’t even get hard for my second shot. I honestly wasn’t sure if it was just a act from her. But whatever man.

Because of my stupid question I couldn’t do second shot. What a waste on my part. I still paid her for 2 shots though.

Overall, she is a very nice girl who is willing to please. Pls learn from my mistake and don’t ask her how many guys she had and you will be fine.

Good luck to all bros. Peace out. Will be back again.
Initially I want to try. Now donot want any more...just one question then becomes a dead fish...:-(
Old 05-02-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 10
echangliang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Contributing my last FR before I take a infinite break until the gem from Xclusive stable returns.

Girl - M from soi 69

Location - nice hotel

Looks - 10/10 serious she is totally my type. I had to control myself from not falling in love with her on the spot. Cute, slim and petite. But heavy Thai Tan. Hard to believe she already has a child.

FJ - accommodating to all positions. Did missionary and doggy. During missionary, she will grab pillow and pull you in for deeper penetration.

Painting - pretty responsive with soft moans. I purposely wash her Pussy when showering cause I noticed most FLs don’t do that.

Now this is where it went downhill for me. After my first shot, we were cuddling on bed. We were talking when she asked me how many girls have u had. I asked her how many boys she had.

Boom, she immediately went into emo mode. Quiet and non responsive. Like dead fish. Then after awhile she suddenly talked about how she has no choice because she just lost her job in Thailand and she has a son to take care of, and how guys treat her like sex toy when fucking her, thinking they can do anything to her. Then she say she felt disgusted with herself. She said she just wanna go back and won’t be doing such a job anymore.

I couldn’t even get hard for my second shot. I honestly wasn’t sure if it was just a act from her. But whatever man.

Because of my stupid question I couldn’t do second shot. What a waste on my part. I still paid her for 2 shots though.

Overall, she is a very nice girl who is willing to please. Pls learn from my mistake and don’t ask her how many guys she had and you will be fine.

Initially I want to try. Now donot want any more...just one question then becomes a dead fish...:-(
Old 05-02-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by echangliang View Post
You don’t ask her that question then should be fine lor. I was enjoying myself until I decided to ask that dumb question LOL.

But seriously, felt like she wanted to cry. Total mood killer. Must take a break liao.
Old 05-02-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 6
jayded is one of the Best!jayded is one of the Best!jayded is one of the Best!
Quote:
You don’t ask her that question then should be fine lor. I was enjoying myself until I decided to ask that dumb question LOL.

But seriously, felt like she wanted to cry. Total mood killer. Must take a break liao.
Bro have some common sense in choice of topics / answers la... You paying for hooker, or life philosopher?

https://www.japan-talk.com/jt/new/kuuki-yomenai

Doesn't hurt to have some basic empathy even if it's a service you're paying for yeah. Your girlfriend cry, you'll scold her for being too emotional? Change topic la.

Seriously regret entertaining any of your questions at all. Don't go spoiling a good thing for the rest of us please.

Last edited by jayded; 05-02-2019 at 05:42 PM.
Old 05-02-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayded View Post
Bro have some common sense in choice of topics/answers la... You paying for hooker, or life philosopher?

https://www.japan-talk.com/jt/new/kuuki-yomenai

Doesn't hurt to have some basic empathy even if it's a service you're paying for yeah. Your girlfriend cry, you'll scold her for being too emotional? Change topic la.

Seriously regret entertaining any of your questions at all. Don't spoil a good thing for the rest of us.
What are you talking about? You seem to be having an overreaction to this. Where in my FR did you see me asking or giving advice to her about her life? Please read my FR properly.

She asked me how many girls I had FIRST, then I asked her back the same question. Regretfully, it was a dumb question on my part. But that’s all I asked or said before she started feeling emotional. I did not scold, shout or said anything that insulted her dignity afterwards.

Then afterwards she just started pouring out her emotions and words on me and I just listened.
Old 05-02-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
Alien6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
What are you talking about? You seem to be having an overreaction to this. Where in my FR did you see me asking or giving advice to her about her life? Please read my FR properly.

She asked me how many girls I had FIRST, then I asked her back the same question. Regretfully, it was a dumb question on my part. But that’s all I asked or said before she started feeling emotional. I did not scold, shout or said anything that insulted her dignity afterwards.

Then afterwards she just started pouring out her emotions and words on me and I just listened.
Not your fault .. She just emo... a question .how many bf she have before...
Guess it was a lost translation..
Old 05-02-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick56 View Post
Pity... They seem to have some of the prettiest gals.. Based on pics la..
The girls in the pictures look pretty to attract you.
Once you book and enter the room you might as well PCC at home.
Personal experience.
Old 05-02-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
omg77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first post will be an FR on Rin from Galaxy Xscorts. Decided to book her today after reading good reviews here.

Looks: 9/10 (She is quite pretty IMO and the prettiest FL I have ever bonked)
Body: 8/10 (Quite Slim and tight body. Skin tone is slightly dark like typically Thai girls)
Boobs: 7/10 (Nice to look at and fondle)
BBBJ: 10/10 Good suction and she maintains eye contact while she sucks. Damn sexy imo)
FJ: 8/10 (Willing to try various positions)
Cim: 10/10 (Automatically asked me if i wanna cim while bbbj
RTF: Yes, if vitamin M allows. However, understand her last day is on Feb 12. Bros can confirm with OKT
Old 05-02-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Daigo69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaigo69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaigo69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by echangliang View Post
FR for Lisa @ AsiaConsort; $120/80/2

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=...4#post18316294

So amazing session on cny eve.

Looks: 9, wide and sexy looks, Bangkok city Girl.

Body: 8, fair and wide

Boobs: 9, Natural C

BBBJ and cim: 10, So far one of best Bbbj Will keep on until your cim.

FJ: 8, Her petite frame makes any position enjoyable IMO. Hardworking girl.

GFE: 10, Really like your Girlfriend and talk to you. English is good can understand what you speak.

Initially I am worry about the 80mins is short. But 100% the girl will help you to achieve it.

To the bro who want good services and bbbj,cim....that is it. No worry and just go. The service and the damage is really best experience for you. Thank you agency to arrange so nice session.

Seems this is new stable and only one gal?
Old 05-02-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Daigo69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaigo69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaigo69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Girl - M from soi 69

Location - nice hotel

Thanks for honest FR. I guess women are Venus and men are from Mars haha. U can't never understand women.
I like wet and tight pussy 😁
Old 05-02-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

“ Now this is where it went downhill for me. After my first shot, we were cuddling on bed. We were talking when she asked me how many girls have u had. I asked her how many boys she had. ”

Just talk about your cock and her breasts and pussy, nothing else.
Old 05-02-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
jacktan66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Monnie from Sexamazon

I seldom pen FR but I feel that this lady totally deserve it

First off, the photos don't do her justice at all. She looks better in real life IMO. Her body is the meaty type with a slight tummy, hence not for those who are into slim petite girls

Looks: 8/10 Very cute girl with slutty eyes and cfm face
Body: 7/10 Meaty with Thai tanned skin tone
Boobs: 7/10 Big and natural. D cup but slightly saggy
Foreplay: 10/10. Out of this world. This girl is really all out to please. Started off with catbath, BBBJ before she lifted my legs to tongue fuck my arse. Mind you, this AR is the deep penetrating type and not just skimming the surface. Totally mind blowing foreplay
Frenching: 11/10. Oh my, what a frenching queen. Frenched during foreplay, and during the deed she keep sticking out her tongue for me. She is really into deep kissing and not just doing for the sake of it
FJ: 10/10 Accommodating to different positions. Enjoys sex as much as I do and not there just going through the motion. Sextisfactory experience
GFE: 10/10. Very good attitude. Friendly and gentle girl who will chat with you about anything under the sun. Cuddles in between shots

She has about a week left. Don't miss out this gem. Book her before she left our shores

Last edited by jacktan66; 05-02-2019 at 10:38 PM.
Old 05-02-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 22
Masakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to behold

Source - TeerukLOver
Babe - Aozy
Date - Sat 2 Feb 2019
Time - 1100hrs

CAVEAT EMPTOR (Buyer's Beware) This is based on my own personal experience with the babes and OKT Service, it may not happen to you. YMMV.

Disclaimer ~ This is based on my own personal experience as well as my own personal level of SEX-tification (Please do not compare my standard and yours)

Looks - 5/10 (Average, mild make-up)
Personality - 7/10 (Always Smiling, Chatty, Friendly, Excellent GFE)
Body - 5/10 (Tanned Skin)
Boobs - "B" cup (NOT recommended for BOOB Lovers)
Communication - 7/10 (Primary English, but I got ACE Card becos I speak conversational thai lingo)
Frenching - Did not try
Cunninglus - Did not try
Fellatio - 8/10 (DT, slow sensuous, nearly CIM, she is Excellent)
FJ - 6/10 (Cowgirl, Doggie and Missionary)
AJ - No
Massage - N.A. (I told her to rest as I was drained by her, she kept teasing me with kisses and BJs)

Accommodating - 7/10 (Attentive and Hospitable, takes care of you until you leave)

1st Shot
Shower SOP.

After Shower, chat abit while her hands were all over and DT my manhood (sensuous and quite long time) It is more of a FB to me.

2nd Shot
Shower, and then, she starts her gentle massage and manages to get my manhood up for standing doggie

Awards - 2.5/5 Stars

RTF - Yes

Stable
Quick and Fast Response, very detail instructions to location. Very discreet ... I love it !!! I am very pleased and happy with his service to me with his recommendations. Good Job Bro SK !!!

Apartment inside is clean and well-maintained, towels are dry (nothing to complain about)

The Good
Aozy knows how to get a man excited, non-commercial feel. She knows how to target all the right spots. Her Svc and GFE meets my basic expectation, however, please do note that I speak Thai and have that chemistry with her.

The Bad
I cannot find any fault with her.

The Ugly
I cannot find any fault with her.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

★★★★★ Best Experience Ranking ★★★★★

Essential365 - Constance, Wanda

Not in any order of Merits

Old 05-02-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
tanhenry13 is Cool - loads of Potential

Silk Stocking current lineup damn fierce sia....

I had 2 of my last 3 thai bonks with SS, namely Maki and Bella...

Really spoiled for choice now...
Old 05-02-2019, 07:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 20
jaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncletommy View Post

Killer Ass!

Happy New Year Bros!

Bro,

This is TOP class, care to share who she is? Not from Dome 1 I suppose?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1