The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2014, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 25
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
New House - L8H66A; G66 Nid

L8H66A New CAT50 Thai house .
Opening hrs: 1 pm to 1 am.
$50 / 30 min session
Overnight: $250. 10 WLs. A few quite nice looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
.. g66.. she smiled...name nid .. 28.. ex-farmer.. kiss = .. nvr asked n she nvr initiated .. fj .. no cowgirl..... missionary n doggy .. tight, subtle soft moan .. massage. .. minimal england, .. chicken n duck talk .. gfe = friendly ..overall ok session, potential ang pai ...okts quite frenly, told me 66 n 93 are "ang pai", .. .
L8H66A; G66 Nid, Natural B+, 28 yrs from Isaan - Sweetest smile of all / nice looking. English (practically nil) . Not familiar with SOP. Soft / responsive frenching like GF (even look/smile at you). Ask for Listerine if you wish to french. Allows fingering / cute/tight / trimmed pussy. Very friendly, willing to please, hardworking. Oil massage after ( my first "free oil "massage in Geylang Thai for $50) until bell ring !! Potential Angpai. Room very small with "shower seat" in corner. Highly recommended to those who can speak some Thai / like to train new.

Thanks for FR. Saw G93 - quite fair / meaty.

Wishing all a nice weekend. Cheers.

Last edited by Kalv; 28-06-2014 at 09:53 AM.
Old 27-06-2014, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: New House - L8H66A

after the fiasco with 43, very bay song...so went to take a look at new house 66a. step in ... wah... gers all in a very party mood ... standing, sitting, walking chatting .. only no one pass drinks around nia.. gives me a very good vibe...
quite a number of pretty gers duno who to take... but saw this 66 keep smiling at me ...on la

looks 6 .. isn't outstanding very average look, bak bak type...butt....
accessibility to assets ... 100%
gfe .... 110%
overall ...120%
with 43, my 50 dollar like 5 cent, but this 66 magic...make my 50 like 100 dollar...
its my first bonk this year without the commercial feel...
except for the brief moment when she ask ...extend sexxion mai.... 555...because she see me thoroughly enjoy myself ...
rtf ...
she has some weak points tho... but her attitude n efforts makes up for it...
i can't comment on her service but for bros looking for high gfe... this one...
Old 27-06-2014, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

which 43 bro?
Old 27-06-2014, 10:01 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

my previous post ..2036..
Old 28-06-2014, 03:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
after the fiasco with 43, very bay song...so went to take a look at new house 66a. step in ... wah... gers all in a very party mood ... standing, sitting, walking chatting .. only no one pass drinks around nia.. gives me a very good vibe...
quite a number of pretty gers duno who to take... but saw this 66 keep smiling at me ...on la

gfe .... 110%
overall ...120%
with 43, my 50 dollar like 5 cent, but this 66 magic...make my 50 like 100 dollar...
except for the brief moment when she ask ...extend sexxion mai.... 555...because she see me thoroughly enjoy myself ...
rtf ...
hw is her boobs bro? Is it big?
Old 28-06-2014, 08:58 PM
Samster

average la for me... is juz dat she makes up her shortcomings with service...
Old 29-06-2014, 03:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
kallisan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykallisan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: New House - L8H66A; G66 Nid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
$50 / 30 min session
Seems like this house all the WLs are bak bak type. For those who love meaty gals this is your house
Btw, the 2 OKTs are very friendly people.
Old 29-06-2014, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallisan View Post
Seems like this house all the WLs are bak bak type. For those who love meaty gals this is your house
Btw, the 2 OKTs are very friendly people.
u got try any?
Old 29-06-2014, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 11
Homini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
$50 / 30 min session

L8H66A; G66 Nid, Natural B+, 28 yrs from Isaan - Sweetest smile of all / nice looking. English (practically nil) . Not familiar with SOP. Soft / responsive frenching like GF (even look/smile at you). Ask for Listerine if you wish to french. Allows fingering / cute/tight / trimmed pussy. Very friendly, willing to please, hardworking. Oil massage after ( my first "free oil "massage in Geylang Thai for $50) until bell ring !! Potential Angpai. Room very small with "shower seat" in corner. Highly recommended to those who can speak some Thai / like to train new.

Thanks for FR. Saw G93 - quite fair / meaty.

Wishing all a nice weekend. Cheers.
Nice got massage
Old 01-07-2014, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rick555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried this house last Friday evening... My sexprience was nice...

Intro by the OKT G18 and below are my humble FR...

Girl : no. 18
Name : Bee
Boobs : B+ (I think)
Height : 1.6m to 1.65m

Kissing : light kissing (manage to steal some light frenching... hahaha)

CBJ : 7/10 (nice and can feel the suction, suck and lick ur balls like no tomorrow)

Shower : 7/10 (action start here... try it urself)

FJ : 7/10 (very willing to please the customer)

GFE : 8/10 (very friendly)

Language : Thai and a bit of England

Massage : 10/10 ( provide good massage, she will ask you what strength you prefer, soft, medium or hard...hahaha)

Damage : $100/2 shot/ 1 hour

PS : Sorry for my poor England as I dun post much FR.. For bros out there who like a nice massage, go for 1 hour and you will definitely enjoy the whole sexsion...

Happy bonking...

Cheers!!!
Old 14-07-2014, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 11
hornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anymore fr on other girls? g98 seems pretty
Old 14-07-2014, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Poker-Face deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the girls there are wild, went with my friend and now he keep wanting to go back there!
Old 14-07-2014, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 11
hornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any idea if they provide cbj only? or sometimes bbbj too?
Old 19-07-2014, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: New House - L8H66A G66

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post

gfe .... 110%
overall ...120%
rtf ...
After some cheonging fatigue few weeks ago, decided to explore GL again . bro KALV also recommend G66 so give it a try. His recommendation seldom go wrong for me.

Stepped in , G66 and G93 is there. G93 a bit too bah bah for me but boobs look big. G66 after checking her out from top to bottom, took her. If not for FR here, i probably won't take her.

She is a bit bah...but not fat....She actually looks quite good in dim light, lol .

Very friendly girl. one of the better shower session as it doesn't feel like you are being cleansed for sex later.

She is quite accomodating and will go with the flow according to your mood. Felt very non commercial as she don't order you to lie on the bed and she start preparing stuff for the session like other girls.

She is very good at creating rapport, if you can speak thai. once lie down on bed, told her i wanna hug her and she just let me. GFE to the max lor. Her body is so soft and skin so smooth you can hug forever. Her breast is a sizable B, nicely shaped with nice brown nips. I hug and knead her breasts for quite long....until the bell rang for the first session. I kinda like her and the feeling is good, and know i will most likely extend. She is not actually watching the clock, and not reminding me that time almost up etc.

so extend lor. after a long foreplay told her i wanna fuck. so put condom.
She immediately ask me to go on top. But i insist her going on top first which she acedes to my request. Her expression is like she really enjoy herself and told me she don't wanna cum. then turn to missionary, same "shiok" expression and then told me she wanna cum.....I feel that it's a little fake cos she not really that wet. but anyway, if she was really faking it, she is damn good at it.

She is quite tight cannot hold anymore , took out condom ask her to HJ me....and shoot all over her body. She did not use hand to block the face or anything, so felt quite shiok.

after cumming, still go lots of time. so continue hug hug and chit chat like lovers. her gong tao is damn strong, those who are weak hearted better not try cos can really get hook.

I feel that service wise, she could do a little bit more in the sex department. otherwise, service is 9/10 .

long time never meet this kind of gong tao girl already. the last one was ex L8H66G G1 about more than a year ago and of cos ex WH14 G12 black pearl.

Her room is disappointing. small and no mirrors. But it's ok cos i spend alot of time just admiring her body............

RTF : definitely. take 1 hour session and you will be pampered till go to heaven. Maybe 1st session ask her to massage, 2nd session FJ .
Old 20-07-2014, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 19
GLer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGLer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Excellent FR bro. Gong tao GFE enticed me, reminds me of my good old days decade back

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1