The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Mang inasal menu. Better choice than Jabee Jollybee crap.

And a Singaporean guy I know and drove me to Batangas, had trouble wondering why the Batangas outlet charges extra for additional chilli

The menu looks like Chow King the Chinese sister of Jollibee. When I dine in at Mandaluyong, was charged extra for the Chili oil too but the other day at a Rizal’s outlet the spicy condiment was free. Batangas no need to eat fast food, there got good Lomi outlets.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joll...ds_Corporation

Mang Inasal also makan by Jollibee, by the way

Last edited by seabass; 06-08-2019 at 11:20 PM.
Old 07-08-2019, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
The menu looks like Chow King the Chinese sister of Jollibee. When I dine in at Mandaluyong, was charged extra for the Chili oil too but the other day at a Rizal’s outlet the spicy condiment was free. Batangas no need to eat fast food, there got good Lomi outlets.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joll...ds_Corporation

Mang Inasal also makan by Jollibee, by the way
Oops. You are right. I got mang inasal and chow king mixed up..

It's chow king. First visit to Batangas, wasn't adventurous to stroll on own at Lemery

Btw Jollibee also bought put coffee bean worldwide
Old 07-08-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oops. You are right. I got mang inasal and chow king mixed up..

It's chow king. First visit to Batangas, wasn't adventurous to stroll on own at Lemery

Btw Jollibee also bought put coffee bean worldwide
Yalor. Simi sia also sapu! No wonder recently the stock price went down. Next time go lim kopi got jolly burger combo. By the way, the Kapeng barako from Batangas very shiok to drink. Nowadays the Japanese is making inroads into Batangas making land prices very expensive. Laguna is overrun with Chinese introduced vices making it an interesting place to look see if we want to eat white meat
Old 07-08-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yalor. Simi sia also sapu! No wonder recently the stock price went down. Next time go lim kopi got jolly burger combo. By the way, the Kapeng barako from Batangas very shiok to drink. Nowadays the Japanese is making inroads into Batangas making land prices very expensive. Laguna is overrun with Chinese introduced vices making it an interesting place to look see if we want to eat white meat
I am happy with Benguet Barako.

Though no land to grow except in kalinga, NPA territory

And I was chatting with a German how Jollibee makes money .

Simple, half the staff no pay OJT

Great business model in Philippines. Won't work if you start paying people decent money
Old 07-08-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
I am happy with Benguet Barako.

Though no land to grow except in kalinga, NPA territory

And I was chatting with a German how Jollibee makes money .

Simple, half the staff no pay OJT

Great business model in Philippines. Won't work if you start paying people decent money
So true. But in pinoy land, you can employ 20 people to work in a place you only need 5. The rest will be chatting the day away or pretend to be busy. It is really indecent how much are the wages in pinoyland. But we must never complain otherwise the going rate of a pussy will go up
Old 07-08-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ZZIDANES deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear All

Please FL contact in Manila area, new port area. I will be there next week.

Cheers
Old 08-08-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mackin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, any lobangs in alabang area?
Old 09-08-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Sharkie99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, any recommendations in oritgas area? For massage plus plus or outcall or pickup bars.
Old 09-08-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackin View Post
Hi guys, any lobangs in alabang area?
I only know one girl who will go all the way to alabang. for the Rest- it is too far :P alternate, if you have time, try Pasay, AF1, Flight 168, or Edsa Complex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie99 View Post
Hi guys, any recommendations in oritgas area? For massage plus plus or outcall or pickup bars.
If you are looking for pick up bars - and you have like 1 hour plus to spend in traffic, head to Makati.

Look up Club Royal, P Burgos etc. P Burgos is full of bar fine bars, Barfine 3 k to 5k, girls will expect another 5K plus. Especially since you are not near their home turf

Take note, theres a lot of convincing LBs who are so feminine - you need a filipino to pick them out !!

Quote:
So true. But in pinoy land, you can employ 20 people to work in a place you only need 5. The rest will be chatting the day away or pretend to be busy. It is really indecent how much are the wages in pinoyland. But we must never complain otherwise the going rate of a pussy will go up
True that. Though last week one girl embarrassed me saying "only 500 p for a fuck?" Bitch forgot I sent her 1K (I know her sorts of) and also gave her 3K on the previous day, despite her asking for 1,500, and then the second day when she came over, I only had 500P. Filipinas have short memory !!! Very short memory. Solution ? Blocked her on FB, Whatsapp and all. The only good thing with her was she can suck you like a vacuum cleaner, and also says she must clean her pussy after fxxk as husband likes to smell her pussy !!! To see if she fucked other guys ..
Old 09-08-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mackin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I only know one girl who will go all the way to alabang. for the Rest- it is too far :P alternate, if you have time, try Pasay, AF1, Flight 168, or Edsa Complex.

If you are looking for pick up bars - and you have like 1 hour plus to spend in traffic, head to Makati.

Look up Club Royal, P Burgos etc. P Burgos is full of bar fine bars, Barfine 3 k to 5k, girls will expect another 5K plus. Especially since you are not near their home turf

Take note, theres a lot of convincing LBs who are so feminine - you need a filipino to pick them out !!

True that. Though last week one girl embarrassed me saying "only 500 p for a fuck?" Bitch forgot I sent her 1K (I know her sorts of) and also gave her 3K on the previous day, despite her asking for 1,500, and then the second day when she came over, I only had 500P. Filipinas have short memory !!! Very short memory. Solution ? Blocked her on FB, Whatsapp and all. The only good thing with her was she can suck you like a vacuum cleaner, and also says she must clean her pussy after fxxk as husband likes to smell her pussy !!! To see if she fucked other guys ..
Thanks bro! Yeah I’m familiar with AF and 168. It’s the first time I’ll be staying in alabang for work. Will try the recommendations 😁
Old 09-08-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackin View Post
Thanks bro! Yeah I’m familiar with AF and 168. It’s the first time I’ll be staying in alabang for work. Will try the recommendations 😁
Btw Manila is fucked. Due to severe wind, ships have stopped docking and Roxas boulevard has become a 4 km long truck park. Travel massively affected and no resolution. Especially from the screwed up highly paid MMDA who only know to blame everything on the Provincial busses - Provincial busses who are extremely disciplined....
Old 10-08-2019, 02:28 AM
Samster (M)

zionwilliamson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello,

Any massage places near ortigas or any in-call recommendations? Will be staying near SM megamall. Thank you bros.
Old 10-08-2019, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Sharkie99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Thanks bro. 1 hour in traffic doesn't sound appealing. But will check out some of your recommendations
Old 10-08-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie99 View Post
Thanks bro. 1 hour in traffic doesn't sound appealing. But will check out some of your recommendations
that's why I prefer my contact list of FLs, who, with advance notice, can save 1 hour of travelling time :P And sometimes, can find a 'partner' to go as well ..

BTW, for those into clubbing

Random list of Clubs (Not go gos) in Makati area, as skimmed from a forum.

Antidote on top of Im hotel
Alchemy
Royal Club in General Luna
Buccaneers. makati sportsbar
Nokal, Polilya, Apartment, Miss Gee, Boogie
Bank bar, XX:XX (Pasong Tamo)
opic
Void
Pura vida manila
El chante Manila
Casa bambú Manila
Makati sports bar
20/20

@ Fort - Bgc
Xylo,
Revel,
The Island all at The Palace
The Peak at Grand Hyatt- highest rooftop bar in the Philippines, have the best night view, with live band at their music lounge, worth the visit if u haven’t been.
Old 11-08-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster (M)

sssdude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcjunk View Post
Hey all senior bros,

I am in Manila this week staying at Marco Polo in Pasig. Can't seem to find any good incall. Any recommendation around this area?
Bro can share your incall and review whether is it good. I am in manila and also looking for good incalls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1