The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 👄Candilicious Lindy 😘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindyxoxo View Post
Change of travel plans,will still be in town the next couple of weeks
Hope you be around the week before Christmas.
Old 12-12-2018, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had Finally managed to RTF Lindy after my first session with her I had kept wanting to RTF after managing to reload some vitamins M.

Had fast hand fast leg booked a session with her. And I enjoyed every bit of the session.

I won’t be giving any rating but she is hard working and gives a nice bbbj. She is curvy at all the right area and also not a time watcher.

Looking forward to be able to have my next session.
Old 13-12-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
boobsom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met this girl umpteenth times, this is the first Fr for her. She’s a lovely pretty girl with a bubbly personality that makes people at ease (no awkwardness). To keep things short, she’s one that I’ll RTF to her always.
Old 18-12-2018, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light

I met Lindy last week, and it was quite pleasant experience. She is very friendly and is eager to break the ice to make me feel comfortable.

She has the OL look that you may always fantasize about. She is not the slim model type, but she has the right curves and of course her boobs are huge.

Her service is top notch. I won’t go into details, but you got showering together, frenching, bbbj, multiple fj positions. The most important thing is to me is there is no commercial feeling and we were like FB enjoying the moments. Oh she is not a time watcher as well, we talked (or gossiped lol) a lot after I finished.
Old 19-12-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Lindy is a very charming lady. Her looks can grow on you as you interact more with her. Very solid figure and full C boobs. She is trying to slim down but I advise her not to overdo it as her figure is really just right!

Showered together and we talk like good friends even though this is our first encounter! We kissed like bfgf to kick off the action. Zero commercial feel. Bbbj was great and lasted for a while. I believe she can cater to both sensual and wild preferences in this area. As we proceed further, I am really glad we are quite compatible in bed. I enjoyed myself immensely and I hope Lindy does too!

A definite Local Gem.
Take care and see you again!
Old 20-12-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 11
lCluelessl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuylCluelessl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited this babe for the first time. Not going to put a number.

Hassle free booking which is a plus point.
Visited her in a nice and cozy hotel and waited patiently for her to pick me up.
She has a cheerful personality and no issue breaking the ice. Most importantly, she is not shy and very attentive to my needs.

The entire sessions n is good and time pass relatively fast. No playing of phone and make sure I am engaged. Overall a good session and look forward to the next one.
Old 24-12-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Joshiru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sweet and attractive lady. High gfe and great service, offering drinks and shower together. Time spent together was memorable.
Old 27-12-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
bennywho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lindy has a wonderful blow. The gfe is great too. Thoroughly enjoyed my time with her. 👍🏼👍🏼
Old 28-12-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
farell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful lady, good GFE, good services, very chatty and nice to talk to! She's a GEM
Old 15-01-2019, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 16
tyt28 is a name known to alltyt28 is a name known to alltyt28 is a name known to alltyt28 is a name known to alltyt28 is a name known to alltyt28 is a name known to all

Had the honor of booking lindy over the weekend, and the booking process really fuss-free.

Despite it being the first meetup, her friendly character easiky broke the ice and we were off chatting like long lost friends. After a quick shower, we were making out like an lust hungry couple and feeling up each other. I shall not go into details, but I’ll say this, if u treat her right and make sweet love to her, she will in return give u one of the best fucks of your life. Ultimately, it takes 2 to fuck good, and I’m glad we’re able to achieve it.

Will definitely rtf when I’m back in town.
Old 13-03-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Greglee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ❣️❤️❣️Candilicious Lindy👄36C😘For boobs lovers❣️❤️❣️

I met Lindy last Friday and yesterday (tues)... rtf in mere 5 days. I guess tat sums it up how good Lindy is. No commercial feel. Very friendly and accommodating giving me additional boost for the deed. Not going to give numbers but she is a gem.
Thank you Lindy. Hope to see you soon.
Old 17-03-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bump bump for Lindy. Don’t miss out this gem. To bad damn Low on Vitamin C if not will RTF.
Old 19-03-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
bopit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just met Lindy, she is the most friendly FL I have met so far.
I am a boobs lover, her fair complexion and bouncy boobs captured my attention throughout the one hour.

Her look is also a real turn on while Bbbj, a rare local gem at this price.
Old 27-04-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 18
Dawson is one of the Best!Dawson is one of the Best!Dawson is one of the Best!

Today had my returning session with lovely and chatty Lindy. I must say that I do miss her after my last meeting with her a few months back. I like the resort feel of the venue, as it adds the relaxing mode to the sensual love making. We are so familiar with each other’s preferences, every move and touch becomes natural. No numerical ratings are necessary, as I treat her as a friend when I needs to release the occasional urge.
Old 16-05-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
popeye80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have a meet up with this chatty and beautiful lady. a rare gem not to be missed.
Have a really enjoyable and happy ending with her. worth every penny of it. you wont be bored the whole session. definitely have the gfe that i am looking for.

will definitely rtf after i recover my vitamin M.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1