The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
somewhereout is Cool - loads of Potential
1844 PRC ($80, $100, $150)

Today, I went to 1844, once inside, I saw a lady (G1 YiYi) who really looked like a little hot slut with cute seductive double eye lids, and seductive melons (38D) that really make me want to eat her up, so I quickly paid $100 for 40mins for her. She is 25yo, chubby cute and lovely type.

In the room, she was erotic so it's easy to break the ice. I couldn't stand it and quickly buried my mouth and face in her lovely melons and stripping us completely naked.

Then we went to bathe and I rubbed my soapy body on her melon, and then she played with my banana and my ass from behind.

Like I said, I wanted to eat her, so in bed, I kissed and sucked her nipple. She also returns by licking my whole body like a wild cat. Her tongue swims to my balls and then AR. Her tongue was soft and slowly licked my banana and made me excited. Her pair of powerful melons constantly stimulating my nerves. She's a very sexually active woman who knows how to sex me up in a way that we both enjoy together.

It's definitely worth it. Will RTF her again!
Old 03-08-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
JasperCheeBye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: 1844 PRC ($80, $100, $150)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somewhereout View Post
Today, I went to 1844, once inside, I saw a lady (G1 YiYi) who really looked like a little hot slut with cute seductive double eye lids, and seductive melons (38D) that really make me want to eat her up, so I quickly paid $100 for 40mins for her. She is 25yo, chubby cute and lovely type.

In the room, she was erotic so it's easy to break the ice. I couldn't stand it and quickly buried my mouth and face in her lovely melons and stripping us completely naked.

Then we went to bathe and I rubbed my soapy body on her melon, and then she played with my banana and my ass from behind.

Like I said, I wanted to eat her, so in bed, I kissed and sucked her nipple. She also returns by licking my whole body like a wild cat. Her tongue swims to my balls and then AR. Her tongue was soft and slowly licked my banana and made me excited. Her pair of powerful melons constantly stimulating my nerves. She's a very sexually active woman who knows how to sex me up in a way that we both enjoy together.

Her nehneh is really big. Her youthfulness is a huge plus for me like bonking a xiao mei mei with her big boobs swinging up and down. Very long time never had so much fun. I enjoyed her, thanks for your sharing here. I like her AR too. If only she can french I may end up getting hook by her. Thanks!
Old 03-08-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
marsguy is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperCheeBye View Post
Her nehneh is really big. Her youthfulness is a huge plus for me like bonking a xiao mei mei with her big boobs swinging up and down. Very long time never had so much fun. I enjoyed her, thanks for your sharing here. I like her AR too. If only she can french I may end up getting hook by her. Thanks!
wow, thanks for sharing! her big boobs natural and soft?
Old 03-08-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

Re: 1844 PRC ($80, $100, $150)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperCheeBye View Post
Heehee glad you enjoyed!
Old 03-08-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsguy View Post
wow, thanks for sharing! her big boobs natural and soft?
Natural, a real soft girl indeed like banging my neighbor's little girl
Old 03-08-2019, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 8
LaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond repute

what difference for $80, $100, $150 ?

1. Lao Er Ge (double face dude)
2. milffella
3. Gilengkiat
4. blackknight24

This Donor Zapper Gang has 5 Donor Zappers with 65-70pts, one gang zap can deduct 350pts.
This gang is led by Double Face Lao Er Ge, can zap you even in zap free zone.
Old 05-08-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
horny4pussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by somewhereout View Post

Thanks for your good fr on her, I actually went to see her following your fr and was presently served. She resemble my cute cousin from Ipoh so I was very happy. All the time my eyes and hands were feasting on her boobies, fascinating! If you like young, cute and lovely girl with puppy fat then you can book her. Otherwise not for skinny girls lover. All the best!
Old 06-08-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Has been months since I last visited this house and today decided to pop in. Saw 6 WLs sitting there and among them G1 ( some bros have written an FR on her) but she was out of my league. No offence to anyone but she is very fat. Perhaps she gave excellent service but she's really not my cup of tea.

Then an MILF catches my eyes and I pointed to the friendly specky OKT that I wanted her. Was told about the $80/30 min package. After that she guided me to her room. Here a quick FR.

Tag: G16
Look:6.5/10 pleasant look with long hair
Hgt: 1.6 there about
Tits: 8/10 a handful D- cup with nice protruding nips , could be enhanced but couldn't feel the silicon
Body: 7/10 lean and no tummy..
Butt:6/10 kind of flat, not so fleshy
Bj: 7/10 with a lot of thrust and balls sucking she tried deep-throat
French:4/10 light kisses on the cheeks and lip, with more RTFs maybe I get to french
Fj: 7.5/10 Actually action starts at the shower area. She used her tits to rub my back and breast-massage my dick. After washing and drying up, action continued on the bed. Started by sucking my nips and slowly moved south to my dick. Wanted to 69 but instead she stood over me with her pussy on my face. This babe really enjoyed sex . While pumping her she kept rubbing her clit and use my hands to hold on to her huge tits. No sign of impatience even after I changed some positions. Can kiss and play with her tits, can touch and rub her wet hole.
Gfe: 7/10. After we finished she gave me a good massage and we chatted like old friends.
Overall 8/10 she is really friendly and we easily broke ice. I find her a little naughty and kind of cute too.
Rtf...absolutely
Old 06-08-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=charger;19043930]Has been months since I last visited this house and today decided to pop in. Saw 6 WLs sitting there and among them G1 ( some bros have written an FR on her) but she was out of my league. No offence to anyone but she is very fat. Perhaps she gave excellent service but she's really not my cup of tea.

thanks for sharing! really ah, G1 is very fat?
Old 07-08-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

G1 fat is a fact that why got big boobs haha
Her service is sop at most lol

You can always go see if she is considered fat to you
Old 07-08-2019, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
G1 fat is a fact that why got big boobs haha
Her service is sop at most lol

You can always go see if she is considered fat to you
is it? think if cute busty chubby kind like the pic still can accept...
Old 07-08-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

I only bonk once... Forgettable for me lol
Best is u go see personally if you like her face also

See no need money and you already know her tag number..
Old 07-08-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

How long is 100 dollar
Old 12-08-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Nice guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried her just after u bro. It is exactly what u , bro. I really enjoy the time with her. Glad I did one hour with. We had a chat and amazing sex. I can’t wait to return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Has been months since I last visited this house and today decided to pop in. Saw 6 WLs sitting there and among them G1 ( some bros have written an FR on her) but she was out of my league. No offence to anyone but she is very fat. Perhaps she gave excellent service but she's really not my cup of tea.

Then an MILF catches my eyes and I pointed to the friendly specky OKT that I wanted her. Was told about the $80/30 min package. After that she guided me to her room. Here a quick FR.

Tag: G16
Look:6.5/10 pleasant look with long hair
Hgt: 1.6 there about
Tits: 8/10 a handful D- cup with nice protruding nips , could be enhanced but couldn't feel the silicon
Body: 7/10 lean and no tummy..
Butt:6/10 kind of flat, not so fleshy
Bj: 7/10 with a lot of thrust and balls sucking she tried deep-throat
French:4/10 light kisses on the cheeks and lip, with more RTFs maybe I get to french
Fj: 7.5/10 Actually action starts at the shower area. She used her tits to rub my back and breast-massage my dick. After washing and drying up, action continued on the bed. Started by sucking my nips and slowly moved south to my dick. Wanted to 69 but instead she stood over me with her pussy on my face. This babe really enjoyed sex . While pumping her she kept rubbing her clit and use my hands to hold on to her huge tits. No sign of impatience even after I changed some positions. Can kiss and play with her tits, can touch and rub her wet hole.
Gfe: 7/10. After we finished she gave me a good massage and we chatted like old friends.
Overall 8/10 she is really friendly and we easily broke ice. I find her a little naughty and kind of cute too.
Rtf...absolutely
Old 23-08-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Slightly slimmer only 1.6m 54kg about there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsguy View Post
is it? think if cute busty chubby kind like the pic still can accept...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1