The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2018, 07:42 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Nice game and they did well against everton.

Hope they maintain the standard.

Good start for Torreira. He should start often, he make a different in the midfield as he is more daring to go for ball rather than young kid Guendouzi.

Once again, peter cezeh have shown he is good. He did well.

Defence i think rob holding was good, should play him more too rather than the older guy.

Hope they maintain the standard for next game.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 27-09-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Well played against Brentford..

Welbeck now top scorer with 4 goals while being 3rd choice striker - not bad.

Guendozi played very well but then, gila-gila and give away the free kick that Brentford scored from.
Holding was calm and composed in defense...

But still the occassional panic in defense - Mustafi and his usual mistake...
Lichsteiner was good but challenged for pace.

And Smith Rowe played at number 10 - surprise, surprise...

Still an improving team...
Old 28-09-2018, 10:36 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Well played against Brentford..

Welbeck now top scorer with 4 goals while being 3rd choice striker - not bad.

Guendozi played very well but then, gila-gila and give away the free kick that Brentford scored from.
Holding was calm and composed in defense...

But still the occassional panic in defense - Mustafi and his usual mistake...
Lichsteiner was good but challenged for pace.

And Smith Rowe played at number 10 - surprise, surprise...

Still an improving team...
Yes agreed with you. This guy Smith Rowe is a future...

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 29-09-2018, 10:12 AM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Ramsey out? What next?
The writing on the wall for Ramsey’s future at Arsenal came immediately after Mesut Ozil signed a bumper new £350,000-a-week deal in January. The new contract inflated the wage bill.

Since Emery’s arrival in the summer, Ozil has played on the right wing, with Ramsey used in the German’s most prized position, central attacking midfield. Both players are playing out of their best-suited role and it has led to an unbalanced team. Perhaps the best way to replace Ramsey is not to replace him with a like-for-like successor, but, instead, look for complementing pieces that will champion Ozil.

Ozil is at his best when he is surrounded with pace and movement, especially on the wings. Currently, Arsenal don’t really have any players that offer such a threat. Only Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has burning speed and he is a centre-forward playing on the left wing. Not exactly ideal.

So lets see how things fold out... Like I always said , we have too many number 10s.

Aresenal v Watford tonight - At home but...

Elements mastered by Garcia’s Watford. They have won more open-play turnovers in the opposition’s half than any other team in the league and they only have an average possession of 45% or less.

That tells us two things: Watford are very good at winning the ball high up the pitch; once they’ve won the ball, they attack directly and quickly, with forward passes that look to be as efficient as possible, taking advantage of the space available because of the forced turnover. These are all tactics that painfully contest the precise weaknesses of Arsenal's game.

Watford are the perfectly built team to take advantage of our shortcomings. That is both worrying, from an Arsenal perspective. So we now have a chance of learning from our mistakes and changing the game as a result. Unfortunately, I’m not sure that we will take it.
Old 30-09-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

Wow! Five straight wins and 10 goals scored. This is a different Arsenal - one with a winning attitude.

Well, Watford looked like they were tiring but we just pushed on with 2 late goals.

Hmm again Ozil took over the Number 10 when Ramsey left, and , with Iwobi providing speed on the wings, turned teh game around. Ooh! I miss the Ox.

In defense, Holding seems to get better game by game and Mustafi still contributing with his errors though his headers were dominating against Watford.

Cech will be out for 3 weeks but Leno did really good except for one moment of panic..

Now next will be Europa distraction, and lets see hwo Unai copes with that.

5th place BUT still behind Spurs..
Old 02-10-2018, 02:44 PM
Veteran Samster

They play much better against Watford. I think this should be Unai best starting line up already.

Finally also get to the the new handsome young goalkeeper leno in action.

Old 02-10-2018, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
They play much better against Watford. I think this should be Unai best starting line up already.

Finally also get to the the new handsome young goalkeeper leno in action.
True, Bro,

At teh moment, i think Goalie and attack are ok. Adequate cover.
It is the midfield that needs to find a balance and the defense that needs to be sorted out. Holding seems to be a suitable "steady"defender, unruffled so far.

Unai is still trying to sort these 2 areas out...

Just hope he sorts it out soon... but then, cannot complain about 5 straight wins...

Cheers
Old 03-10-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Arse fans alive...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 04-10-2018, 09:07 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Arse fans alive...
Oh you too arsenal fans??

Old 05-10-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster

Oh Wow! Eight Straight Wins...

This is a new Arsenal.
Dont play well but stil get a favourable result!

Gunner fans should be cheering!!

But Unai still has a lot of work to do with the defense and balacing the midfield.

He has rarely wavered from the 4-3-3 system. So it was surprising to see the line-up an hour before kick-off with Arsenal clearly set-up in a 3-4-3 formation that Arsene Wenger had utilised throughout the past two years.
However, he switched back in the second half....
Old 07-10-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster

Now nine straight wins!! and six of them in the EPL!! and we are in front of Spurs!!

Another good game with the forwards and midflield doing well...

Defence?? This time, Mustafo did well but Holding was apprehensive.
Monreal waste balls and lazy with his passes - especially the one that led to Fulham's goal.

Playing well wihout Ozil - Hmmm!!

I think they should pay for RAmsey for another 3 years..

All in all, can't complain when they keep winning...
Old 08-10-2018, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8717 / Power: 19
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Now nine straight wins!! and six of them in the EPL!! and we are in front of Spurs!!

Another good game with the forwards and midflield doing well...

Defence?? This time, Mustafo did well but Holding was apprehensive.
Monreal waste balls and lazy with his passes - especially the one that led to Fulham's goal.

Playing well wihout Ozil - Hmmm!!

I think they should pay for RAmsey for another 3 years..

All in all, can't complain when they keep winning...
Not only infront of spurs but in a touching distance of 1-3 place teams all just 2 points ahead. I didnt expect this after 8 games after two losses at the start of season. Keep up gunners.. still long way to go.
To all who upz my points. Thank you! I will return each and everyone of you in due time. All are welcome for exchange (no minimum power restrictions). Though bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.
Old 08-10-2018, 09:26 AM
Veteran Samster

Ya, good performance by the gunners.

The strikeforce slowly becoming very deadly and very good teamwork.

Hope they can maintain such form.

iwobi and wellback combination also work very well.

Old 23-10-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Hats off to the third goal, sublime.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 23-10-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Hats off to the third goal, sublime.

Pierre.
Yup! Sublime stuff from Ozil. If only he does this every week..

Cheers
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1