The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2018, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tien23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

Travelling to Jap next week, checked the website and it seems there are a lot more gals based in Shibuya as compared to Shinjuku. Is that the experience? Is it better to book in advance? Thanks for the advise.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tien23 View Post
Travelling to Jap next week, checked the website and it seems there are a lot more gals based in Shibuya as compared to Shinjuku. Is that the experience? Is it better to book in advance? Thanks for the advise.
Which website bro?
Old 12-10-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 11
denshaotoko1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavel View Post
Which website bro?
t h c ? hmmm
Old 12-10-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 976 / Power: 8
freeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tito View Post
You are talking about THC girls?

I am not aiming for anyone under THC. I am aiming for specific JAV girl, who still has videos coming out.
That one maybe must find through contacts already ah bro. But just take note the girls listed here are mostly from gaijin friendly health/soaps. Good luck finding a JAV actress who will service foreigners like us
Old 12-10-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
x2ream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Foreigner Friendly Soapland in Tokyo-Yoshiwara

Went to DOLCE, foreigner friendly. The guy at the desk there speaks surprisingly good english. Arrived late 10:30pm and was told that they have to close by 12:00am. Meaning the girls will only do 60min/50min. But only have one girl that is 'foreign friendly' left and can only start at 11:10pm. So no choice but to wait lo...

She arrived at 11:18pm. So much for japanese on time hmm. When she come look sorta like the picture. But obviously the photo they showed had some touchup done. Can't complain when you are near to the end of their shift and all the hot ones have gone back. Also the better higher end girls at other soapland all also gone.

Started by asking me to sit on some chair and she wash my chest and my little bro. Then give me mouthwash to gurgle. Rinse me off and ask me to enter their bathtub to soak. Toothbrush is then provided to brush teeth. She proceeds to join me in the bath. After a short soaking session cause my 42mins are precious, she ask me to clean up. She did a quick roam with her tongue on my body and bbbj. After 5mins of bbbj, cap me and starts sitting on me. like literally just put it in then sit there. interesting style of service. If she lazy then ok lo... i shall exercise for my pleasure!
Name: Miharu
Looks 6/10
BBBJ 7/10
Kissing - yes
Boobs 5/10 - petite girl so cant expect much, except turns out to be almost like airport runway.
Body 8/10 - tight & fit
FJ 8/10
GFE 8/10 - has the typical jap moan
WIR/RTF - No not for her. but maybe to try other girls like hibiki. Or spend abit more and go for higher end!
Damage - 22k yen. 17k yen + gaijin tax 5k.
Old 13-10-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
XinfernoX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Action in Japan

Last time I went to one of those provincial city in Gunma prefecture for business trip, I searched on Internet and tried to see if i can find those 出張ヘルス(Call out health).
The city itself was a quiet place with no red light district in sight, so no choice but to find one on internet.
Basically it is same service as Health, the girl does everything for you except FJ, and the girl will come to your hotel room.
The frustrating thing was when i call to their recept, they would ask for my mobile number in Japan, which i didn't have.
Asked them whether overseas number can anot, they said cannot.
Tried few other joints and they told me same thing, sibeh dulan.
I suspect this is one of their way to weed out any foreign customer and make sure it is Japanese only.

Finally managed to find one that doesn't require mobile no. and booked a girl to come.
After wait for sometime the girl came.
Look so so only with heavy make up. Her accent was not local Japanese.
She insisted i had to pay her upfront (think was about 20k JPY), i paid her first.
Chatted abit then she claimed her mother is Taiwanese, thus her accent sounded weird. But I was sure she was actually from Korea. I've spoken to number of Japanese-speaking Koreans to actually be able to identify one with similar accent. She must've been here on visitor visa or something to earn quick bucks.

Started massage with her underwear on. When I try to roam her she pushed my hand away saying that would be additional cost. WTF.
She then offered with FJ with additional 10k or more, but i declined.
With such shitty quality of service, i was sure i wasn't gonna enjoy the experience at all. So I opt for HJ only.
Tried to chat abit more, but she refused to talk and asked me to concentrate to cum.
CB, if the service so lousy i wouldn't have pay her even 10k yen, no wonder she insisted on upfront payment.
In this state of mind, my dick no mood to hard on also.
With some help of her nip-licking, i somehow managed to cum.
Didn't even bother to tip her when she left.

On later day when i checked the site again, because i wanted to write a negative review on it, it was gone already.
Fucking dodgey site.
Next time i'd got to prepare myself a Japanese mobile line if I'd want a good quality health gal from well established joint, and never gonna try any that accept without mobile no.

Last edited by XinfernoX; 13-10-2018 at 10:27 AM.
Old 13-10-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tito View Post
Just curious, anyone knows how to book JAV star?

Just wondering how to go about contacting the individual actress and asking whether available for booking or not.

Anybody got any contacts to sic?

I know Shiho Egami is still available at THC Shinjuku. But my target is not Shiho Egami.
Try Makeup/Giardino/Ailedore group of soaplands you can find AV stars...but obviously they are not the tier S kind.

Not cheap though- say 80k yen for a 120 min session
Old 14-10-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadashi555 View Post
Try Makeup/Giardino/Ailedore group of soaplands you can find AV stars...but obviously they are not the tier S kind.

Not cheap though- say 80k yen for a 120 min session
Landmark also has
Old 20-10-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros, anyone has a foreigner friendly place in Tokyo to recommend? Paradise is really ex man.
Old 21-10-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
bluephone is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Hi bros, anyone has a foreigner friendly place in Tokyo to recommend? Paradise is really ex man.
Try the Yoshiwara area. There are plenty of soaplands there and you can ask the papasan standing outside if they are ok for non-japanese. Do ask the price before you go in. Was quoted 90k yen before, which was crazy. Price range around 25k-30k is decent and is as cheap as you can get unless you go for the 6am to 9am timing
Old 22-10-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dolce is budget friendly. Just remember to tell them you are not from china. Or tell them you are from china n maybe u get a Chinese girl 😂
Old 03-11-2018, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
aisongsong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sharing my first hand experience with THC just now.

Checkout THC website from SBF Ad. Choose a girl called Juri.

The description is 95% accurate. Her photo showed she having fair skin(photoshop) but actually she more tanned. but others description like height, weight is correct. she is chubby type.

Anyway, I gave my info on their booking site. Their staff called up hotel and patch to your room phone to verify its legit customer. the staff on the phone is very fluent in English and explained package for you. after the girl reached hotel, the staff will call you again to let you know to pick her up.

I booked for a 60mins package with instant blowjob(BBBJ) for 30K yen. She is HOT and Horny.

we have a little chat, and the action started as usual. She was all wet when I fingering her, Frenching. Then she offered to extend another 30mins for FJ, for 10K. Why not.

we were kissing, cuddling and I use my bro to tease her V, she was moaning and shivering. she had condom on her hand and i try to enter her V without protection, to my surprise she agreed. She was so wet then, anyway I come to my sense, better safe than sorry, so protection on and I gave her HELL.
She is perfect! GFE to the max.

Its a good experience but expensive though 40K Yen ($500), but once a blue moon, no harm la...not like everyday. I would recommend bro that cant communicate with Japanese should try this. For FJ, although the website said is not allowed, but I think its up to the girl.

So will I RTF when I'm in Tokyo next time ? definitely.
Old 07-11-2018, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 10
Tripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

And other joint other than THC to red? Recently the girls at thc doesn’t interest me.
Old 08-11-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
kimmitlanz is Cool - loads of Potential

Just return from japan after visiting for 11 days.
First time write something here.

Sharing some experience during the visit.

Happening took place at Osaka, dontobori.

Try luck on rich club, first outlet no foreigner but the staff there kind enough to direct me to the shop opposite.

Price 17k yen, no selection, purely depend on luck. Wait for a while before the lady show up and lead to the second floor. Room is fully equipped with bathtub, and bed.
The girl show up is kind of disappointing, look is average age is around 35-38.
Can’t speck English.

Action, shower and do some soup massage on the air bed where she will apply lotsof gel on her body and rub against my body.

Same time her hand is on the Little Brother, not Long after I’m done.

My opinion the price is on high side and the standard of the girl is below par.
27k Yen is equal to about $sgd 208.

After that I continue to explore.

Try luck walk in to other shop with a sign no entry for below 18. Most of the shop don’t accept foreigners,

At 1 shop they allow foreigner but hv to walk until 1700hr, time not suit mine so I continue to other shop.

After walk for more than 30 mins , there is this shop accept foreigner, price at 14k yen.

Girl can be chose from photos, I was given 4 photos to chose . I chose 1 which look wise is 7/10.

Wait for a while the girl show up and lead me to a hotel just behind the shop.

Action start, simple shower and start to blow but she is showing some attitude. So start to pump her but she was like a death fish.

Both is not really enjoy but is ok. Just some experience blow by a Japanese girl.

For me I still think Jb is more fun.
Old 09-11-2018, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Anyone here tried Barubola soapland in Tokyo?

I personally am a big fan. Yes, as usual gaijins have limited choices and yes, this shop 'insists' on condom usage but I find the girls to be of a fairly high standard for the price range.

They are open to foreigners and I've seen a few guys get in with non-existent Japanese.

A tad expensive for 63k yen for 90mins but good quality of gals. And its in Shinjuku as opposed to frickin Yoshiwara
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1