The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kenshin3993 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
When I said share did I say share openly🙄 peace bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallisan View Post
PM is private info and meant for you only..... you post want to share out of course nobody will PM to you.
Old 17-10-2018, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 12
itwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Bro can pm location?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhayI View Post
Was roaming JB yesterday with another bro JL but cannot decide where to go. Then he suggested a new shop and drove us there. It was a shophouse unit very near to Plaza Sentosa. Convenient to park too as many vacant lots in front of the shop. We enter the shop and the friendly okt look familiar. Told us only have 5 girls working today and show us photo on his handphone. Again all the girls look familiar and we chose our girls. Turn out my girl was ex-VIP 228.

Fr for gal ex-VIP 228

Look : 7/10, XMM, like a secondary school gal. If you got this kind of fetish, she's your gal. Cute but at most 70% like pic, makeup is powerful on pic.

Body : 6.5/10 , As above, like a secondary school gal. Round face with round figure

BBBJ : 7/10, Not bad, willing to slowly treat little bro with suction instead of going through fast motions.

FJ : 7/10, Quite good, willing to do most positions . She is quite tight though so some positions like cowgirl painful for her.

RTF: She's great if u love ar, great service tho

DAMAGE: RM170

I finish liao and was waiting for JL at the sofa when I keep trying to recall where I had seen the okt. He offer me a drink and came to sit beside and chitchat. I found out he was an agent who used to supply girls to VIP. Then I recall seeing him always sitting at the corner table in the VIP canteen and I had always thought he was one of the captains. But he deny he was a captain.. only an agent.

But he had to be at VIP often because his girls always complain to him that they were bullied by the other girls and captains. He has about 7-9 girls working at VIP and there was always friction between his girls and the other girls. VIP had about 80+ girls from various agents at its peak and the girls from the other agents tend to group themselves in cliques. When some captains started to side with the other girls instead of being fair and impartial in the disputes... he pulled out his girls and went independant with another agent and one of the ex-captain.

The 3 of them set up 3 shops at Pelangi / Johor Jaya / Nusa Bestari about 2 month ago. When I mentioned his girls look familiar, he told me most of his girls had work in VIP previously. Anyway this new shop at Jalan Sutera was their 4th shop and only started operating a few days ago. I wonder how JL managed to get this lobang as they have not advertised this new place yet. And they will be opening another shop along Jalan Perisai too in the next few weeks.

With so many small shops starting to operating around the vicinity of VIP spa..... there is really no need to visit VIP spa now.
Old 18-10-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
darth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant future
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppip View Post

Personal encounter with Milky, really beautiful petite girl. An accommodating and horny gem.

Boobs: A to B cups, not for boob lovers but looks just nice on her.
BBBJ was slow and sensual, once in a while deep throating and using her tongue to tease the tip.
Went to return the favour and painted her abalone. No smell at all which was great. Finger and suck the clitoris till she want to fuck.

Straight away go up and french her, rubba rubba the dick on her wet pussy to tease. She pushed in and i went on to alternate between heavy and light thrusts, not wanting to finish so soon.
Fucked in standing mode and reverse cowgirl while grabbing her boobs was a delightful sight. Finished off in missionary, releasing my soldiers deep inside.

Her attitude was great and hardworking from start to end of second round. Like fucking a barely 18 schoolgirl who is curious to learn about reproduction.
Bro which stable is she from? Looks good
Old 18-10-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster (M)

boying88888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That's milky from poseidonspa ... one of the top ang pai there
recently they have alot of new talents.
i highly recommend sky and kiki
Old 19-10-2018, 02:28 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darth.vader View Post
Bro which stable is she from? Looks good
Oredi gone back.
Old 19-10-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
LuLu79 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Philis and Natalie from MySH/MyHD seems nice.
Any1 tried before?
Old 20-10-2018, 05:54 PM
Samster (M)

zhouone7777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i had a totally different experience today. tried out a great new thai girl from poseidon ... awesome body and gave me an amazing time ..

Today I met Nina first time. She welcome me with a sweet smile. She amazingly beautiful and sexy. She has good complexion and voluptuous breasts. She very caring and wash me clean. Had a good session and will definitely come to visit her again.

Old 20-10-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

onlyyou8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Oredi gone back.
Heard she'll be back in a few weeks. While she's away I tried out the new girl Nina .. she gave me the best fuck of my life. gonna rtf at poseidon soon
Old 21-10-2018, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 12
chasetim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm my honest review here got removed...what a fantastic place.

Get real guys, look at some who posted positive reviews on Poseidon, their nicknames have a pattern which you can easily recognize, they joined on the same month, they even have same amount of points. The best part? they only reply to posts on this spa. I’ve lived long enough to not believe in convergence of coincidences. You really gotta do much more better than this..

Last edited by chasetim; 21-10-2018 at 03:32 AM.
Old 21-10-2018, 03:52 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
kallisan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykallisan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasetim View Post
Hmm my honest review here got removed...what a fantastic place...
Can consider yourself fortunate that only your FR was removed but you were spared from being zapped into moderation.

I had also posted a negative FR on one stable and I was zapped into negative zone for it.

From having 170+ points to -100 (that is almost 270 pts zapper) which tells me that the zappers are advertisers here as only a few nicks have such high zapping power. It was not mass zapping as only a few nicks did it.

You should be able to know who these guys are as they are akways promoting the same few stables with their fake and bullshit posts.

However there are many bros here who can tell the difference and avoid those stables with fake FRs..... and believed me to bring me out of moderation.
Old 21-10-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Can consider yourself fortunate that only your FR was removed but you were spared from being zapped into moderation.

I had also posted a negative FR on one stable and I was zapped into negative zone for it.

From having 170+ points to -100 (that is almost 270 pts zapper) which tells me that the zappers are advertisers here as only a few nicks have such high zapping power. It was not mass zapping as only a few nicks did it..
Must have been Naka_Timo and his band of professional fake FR writers

Definitely could not be me as I have zero zapping power.
Old 21-10-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

From having 170+ points to -100 (that is almost 270 pts zapper) which tells me that the zappers are advertisers here as only a few nicks have such high zapping power. It was not mass zapping as only a few nicks did it.

You should be able to know who these guys are as they are akways promoting the same few stables with their fake and bullshit posts.

However there are many bros here who can tell the difference and avoid those stables with fake FRs..... and believed me to bring me out of moderation.

Hmmmn...... zapped 270 pts by few nicks.
Assuming its 5 guys zap u so they need 540 power to zap u -270 pts...... that means these guys have power of over 100+ each.
You are rite..... only a few nicks here have that kind of power.
Old 21-10-2018, 08:19 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108280 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
Must have been Naka_Timo and his band of professional fake FR writers

Definitely could not be me as I have zero zapping power.
In fact, i have just upped him after my power regain.

Please read the rule. If i have zapped him, i will not be able to up them again.

Don't anyhow accuse people and stir shit here. Rice and any how eat. Word cannot any how said.

If think my FR is fake can alway don't read. Nobody ask you to read.

It is mention clearly inside, if think fake, don't waste time. Don't read.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 21-10-2018, 08:30 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Hmmmn...... zapped 270 pts by few nicks.
Assuming its 5 guys zap u so they need 540 power to zap u -270 pts...... that means these guys have power of over 100+ each.
You are rite..... only a few nicks here have that kind of power.
If you think is zap by those 100+ power one.

You list out the nick la.

Forum the most only have 3 guy have more than 100+ which cannot make up to 540 too.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 21-10-2018, 08:33 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:

I have just upped you +108. So how to spot which is fake and which is true base on what?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1