The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
What is wrong with Singapore girls

Google Singapore erotica tumblr and you would see alot of young girls using their phone and publish their tits.

I'm not complaining but I didn't know their self esteem are so low. I'm having problem sian syt and now I have zero respect for them. High and mighty but do stupid things.
Old 19-10-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: What is wrong with Singapore girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post
Google Singapore erotica tumblr and you would see alot of young girls using their phone and publish their tits.

I'm not complaining but I didn't know their self esteem are so low. I'm having problem sian syt and now I have zero respect for them. High and mighty but do stupid things.
Maybe they are doing things that make them happy rather than judging other people on their choices.

They probably have more self esteem than you do.

Last edited by larue; 19-10-2018 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Grammar
Old 19-10-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Maybe they are doing things that make them happy rather than judging other people on their choices.

True that.
Old 19-10-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post

Most perceptive response I have read in a while 👍

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Old 20-10-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Keep up with the times , this is the age of influencers on IG that can earn 10k a post. Of course it comes with a price, they get mentally raped by millions & they lose their privacy.But hey it beats office politics, brown nosing & hours of OT right?
Old 20-10-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Folks from your parent's generation probably think "what's wrong with you" too.
Old 21-10-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
Keep up with the times , this is the age of influencers on IG that can earn 10k a post. Of course it comes with a price, they get mentally raped by millions & they lose their privacy.But hey it beats office politics, brown nosing & hours of OT right?
You are right.
Times have changed.
We are in modern times which mean more open minded no longer conservative.
Old 22-10-2018, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
nickharold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree with TS though. Im still young and I realise that this is a thing for some of the girls. But then again, most girls still conservative la. So as long as the few hot ones keep posting nudes, i will still support and then marry a marriable one
Old 22-10-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

Sad. Many will support but none will defend. But then there is a thread on marriage with ml. Nothing is black and white in the eyes of capitalism. Even chimpanzee and cats commit incest. Life is short. We are one ride down.
Old 23-10-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

The world is changing la bro... get used to it

Just look at kim kardashian... why is she so famous? Gd host? Gd actress? All no

Nowadays social media is so strong... if u r famous a post at IG also will earn u money...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 23-10-2018, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
FuckManyGirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

De-stress.

Schooling is very stress for this generation

Quote:

Old 24-10-2018, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 7
Pinkyfantasy is one of the Best!Pinkyfantasy is one of the Best!Pinkyfantasy is one of the Best!

Tired of being a gd girl all the time.
Just let me go wild & notty here lol

Since when young, parents, older generation & schools telling u cannot do this & that. Everyday is so dull & boring.
Old 24-10-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

Life's never boring with you around

Thanks v much for your contribution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyfantasy View Post
Tired of being a gd girl all the time.
Just let me go wild & notty here lol

Since when young, parents, older generation & schools telling u cannot do this & that. Everyday is so dull & boring.
Old 24-10-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 7
Pinkyfantasy is one of the Best!Pinkyfantasy is one of the Best!Pinkyfantasy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post
Life's never boring with you around

Thanks v much for your contribution!
Glad u enjoy my pics
Old 25-10-2018, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

Of course I enjoyed them very much

17 UPz points for your generosity.

With loves
hccheonger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyfantasy View Post
Glad u enjoy my pics
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1