The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpower View Post
Nego and Pay money before deed and start action.
U mean price tag is negotiable?

Thank you
Old 27-12-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 14
Weiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpower View Post
Just head up in lift to Level 5, then head around and have a look at the rooms. From there take stairs down and see the WL on each level.

Light On - Door close - WL is working
Light On - Door Open - WL is free and you can go in nego
Light Off - Door close - WL not around.

Nego and Pay money before deed and start action. Please dont expect timing like in GL. Do prepare to queue and wait if a particular WL has alot of customers, i have seen a queue before. lol
Thank you bro! Your detail is so clear!
Old 27-12-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 18
baogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
U mean price tag is negotiable?
Price not negotiable, the WL need to hand the $$ to the keeper outside for safe keeping, but service maybe. I ask for BJ till CIM, the wl on and I on.
Old 27-12-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baogege View Post
Price not negotiable, the WL need to hand the $$ to the keeper outside for safe keeping, but service maybe. I ask for BJ till CIM, the wl on and I on.
I tot so too. Price shld be fixed. But what kind of service u want we could nego and discuss before deal is sealed.

Thank you
Old 30-12-2018, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Valentino79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any ladies to recommend at ocean
Old 01-01-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ladiesman83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cant find Penny, is she working on weekend?
Old 06-01-2019, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 10
IJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud of

Where is it ah?
Old 10-01-2019, 05:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Valentino79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The place like last singapore daska road got traffic on top of the room
Old 14-01-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
avastfelix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do any of you know about the other one nearer to the front, beside is the hawker street. since ocean hotel is further up. Curious if any of you tried the one with only one stairs no elevator (hope someone knows what im talking about)
Old 15-01-2019, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by avastfelix View Post
Do any of you know about the other one nearer to the front, beside is the hawker street. since ocean hotel is further up. Curious if any of you tried the one with only one stairs no elevator (hope someone knows what im talking about)
That one is ladyboys lah...... macam Rowell rd style
Old 15-01-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
avastfelix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I never been to Ocean hotel so I was just walking around, single flight stairs, got some ladyboy and not really good looking indian girls around the stairs, suddenly okt came and bring me upstairs to see, use key to open door and showed me this thai girl looks pretty good. 70rm cheap cheap so just went for it. She smelt great too btw might check out the ocean place soon. Only downside is the environment abit messy and bad.
Old 15-01-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
jacktan66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently tried one milf at L4. Come out of elevator and turn left to the section where there are only 2 rooms. Turn right from there and her room is to your left

Very pretty Sabah milf with a nice body equipped with a decent C cup that is not sagging badly. Age wise I estimate should be late 30s, young for Ocean standard. Her tummy is a bit loose as she had given birth, evident from the obvious birth scar. Service wise nothing to shout about. But at RM70 for a pretty milf like her with a nice body is totally worth every penny
Old 18-01-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktan66 View Post
Recently tried one milf at L4. Come out of elevator and turn left to the section where there are only 2 rooms. Turn right from there and her room is to your left

Very pretty Sabah milf with a nice body equipped with a decent C cup that is not sagging badly. Age wise I estimate should be late 30s, young for Ocean standard. Her tummy is a bit loose as she had given birth, evident from the obvious birth scar. Service wise nothing to shout about. But at RM70 for a pretty milf like her with a nice body is totally worth every penny
ya.. she got a CFM look.. and i always go look for her for a quickie HJ with her wearing her heels as im not too comfy going the full course.. but i seen sonewhere in the thread that her BBBJ is good...

Old 20-01-2019, 12:47 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 0
sotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samstersotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktan66 View Post

Went to check her out, not to my liking so blakang pusing. Walked to other other side (i.e. out elevator turn right) first room on the left, saw young pretty Indian. I judged her age below 30. Nice slim body shape, boobs A+, no smell, pussy quite tight. She only BJ with CD but still quite good for 5 minutes. Did it doggy then missionary.
70rm for a satisfactory quickie. Worthwhile.
Old 20-01-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all

Is there WL who can BBBJ there (without caps)? And also CIM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by baogege View Post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1