The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2009, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How to retire...

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
In my opinion, to retire from something, you need to be doing that thing for a while and done so much so that at some point you don't feel like doing it or don't need to depend on it for livelihood (e.g. work).
I have had my fair share of fuck and forget in the past. After countless occasions, start to "progress" to prefer those with more gfe. From there, next step was to move on to rtf those with more gfe. And before you know it, kanna the KC trap on a couple of occasions. Now no longer involved in any of these relationships, but also find that the normal fuck and forget are quite boring and meaningless.

So I guess you are right. For one to retire from commercial sex, he has to have had so much of it until he becomes sick and tired of it.

最浪漫的三个字不是“我爱你”,而是“在一起”。
Old 01-07-2009, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

The point about "fuck and forget are quite boring and meaningless" is worth discussing further esp for seasoned cheongsters - it's one of the very trap but eventuality for any cheongster to get into the KC shit.

Like they say, once you've stepped into the darkside, there is no turning back. The only way is straight ahead... experience the progression and either live to retire from it in one piece or be devoured by one of the WL.

Retirement from cheonging?

I think there is one more option, that's to seek professional help starting with counseling. After all, this is no different from addiction to drugs and gambling.
Old 02-07-2009, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
cablesnwires deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You got pm, bro goodpartner!
Old 02-07-2009, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: How to retire...

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider_72 View Post
...For one to retire from commercial sex, he has to have had so much of it until he becomes sick and tired of it.
Bwahahahaha...? Dun think it's possible lah. I've been at it for almost 20 years liao but still enjoy the thrill of having a bite at the forbidden fruit of a different tree each time... especially a nice fruit that allows you several bites before letting go...

Unlike drugs/smoking/gambling addiction, we can always curb our lust for whatever reason, taking it up again when we're in the mood for it... So I don't think one can ever get sick and tired of it. Sick of the sex act, maybe, but never sick of trying to taste and bite a different forbidden fruit each time...

Cheers!
Old 03-07-2009, 09:53 PM
Samster

goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Bro, that simply means you're not ready for retirement la!

Some took 2 years, many took 20 years, and there're a few who will "work" all their life. While it's the reverse for employment, it's a blessing when we're talking about cheonging

Press On!
Old 04-07-2009, 04:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo View Post
Bwahahahaha...? Dun think it's possible lah. I've been at it for almost 20 years liao but still enjoy the thrill of having a bite at the forbidden fruit of a different tree each time... especially a nice fruit that allows you several bites before letting go...
Unlike drugs/smoking/gambling addiction, we can always curb our lust for whatever reason, taking it up again when we're in the mood for it... So I don't think one can ever get sick and tired of it. Sick of the sex act, maybe, but never sick of trying to taste and bite a different forbidden fruit each time...
Cheers!
wow u speak my mind bro. i think the time 4 me to retire will be the time i see a chiobu and SYT on the street but without the curiosity of knwing hw gd she will perform on the bed. sex act is just monotonous actions that we all knw - doggie, missionary, cow girl and a few more stunts, thats all but every sexperience will be different cos i will never feel the same doing the same actions with different girls. y? cos every girls are different!
Old 06-07-2009, 12:35 PM
Samster

slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
wow u speak my mind bro. i think the time 4 me to retire will be the time i see a chiobu and SYT on the street but without the curiosity of knwing hw gd she will perform on the bed.
Die lah... Last time I used to check out the SYTs I see on the streets. Nowadays SYTs pass right in front of me also I never really notice liao. Seow liao lah. Does this mean its time for me to retire from commercial sex?

最浪漫的三个字不是“我爱你”,而是“在一起”。
Old 06-07-2009, 03:29 PM
Samster

HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Die lah... Last time I used to check out the SYTs I see on the streets. Nowadays SYTs pass right in front of me also I never really notice liao. Seow liao lah. Does this mean its time for me to retire from commercial sex?
bro in yr case maybe too many SYT in yr life liao, time to venture into MILF industry.
Old 06-07-2009, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
bro in yr case maybe too many SYT in yr life liao, time to venture into MILF industry.
SYT already got problems liao still go for MILF? I think my lil bro cannot make it man! Hahaha. I noticed that recently when I go cheonging, once the WL takes lil willy out from her mouth, lil willy starts to fall asleep again. During fj begining to feel like its a bit of a chore.

In my younger days, always lament that I'm a quick draw mcgraw. Nowadays just want to get the job over and done with. Sigh... looks like this is the after effect of my last KC experience.

Good also lah. Can help me save money.

最浪漫的三个字不是“我爱你”,而是“在一起”。
Old 06-07-2009, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 20
K9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
SYT already got problems liao still go for MILF? I think my lil bro cannot make it man! Hahaha. I noticed that recently when I go cheonging, once the WL takes lil willy out from her mouth, lil willy starts to fall asleep again. During fj begining to feel like its a bit of a chore.

In my younger days, always lament that I'm a quick draw mcgraw. Nowadays just want to get the job over and done with. Sigh... looks like this is the after effect of my last KC experience.

bro, yours not the worst case, mine is, after FJ, dun feel like staying any longer, want to wear the pants and pay and FO..

~~人生最重要的,不是如何走得快,而是怎样放得下,练就平静淡泊的心,乃追求之极致~~
Old 06-07-2009, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro if there is really such thing as a cheongster life-stages before retirement, I'm at the exact same stage as you man

Only SYT can raise my dick, and even so, it gets soft easily without continuous stimulant where the present of KC will help a lot. Am afraid retirement for me will due to either such mental or physical retarded-ness rather than having done "enough"
Old 06-07-2009, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, all cheonging men go thru this stage.
Once visual CANDY cannot excite you, you'll start to need more KC and GFE liao
That's where the danger is..........
Its like drugs, you need more than just the normal dose to get high, but what's the actual correct dose to get you high?
Just be very careful, cos to fill your needs, you might just be the next victim of an overdose........
Welcum to cheonging maturity.....
Suddenly i dun feel so lonely liao wahahahaha
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 06-07-2009, 11:10 PM
Samster

i kana the same experience b4 after my most fav WL went back china. in fact, it resulted in me gg into 'retirement' for a short period of time as i cant find a ready replacement for her. sex with other WL became a bore and a waste of $$, even with my other regular WL cos that special feeling and excitement is gone. as i am the type of guy who rather let go then die die clinches on to the hope of getting her back again i got myself up and managed to date a non-WL girl. with a new relationship it did helped me to forget her eventually but also taught me a valuable lesson nt to be emotionally involved with a WL cos unless i marry her, she will leave me ultimately complimentary with all the sleepless nights there after. not worth it lah.
Old 07-07-2009, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 20
K9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Actually, all cheonging men go thru this stage.
Once visual CANDY cannot excite you, you'll start to need more KC and GFE liao
That's where the danger is..........
Its like drugs, you need more than just the normal dose to get high, but what's the actual correct dose to get you high?
Just be very careful, cos to fill your needs, you might just be the next victim of an overdose........
Welcum to cheonging maturity.....
Suddenly i dun feel so lonely liao wahahahaha
Big Bro.. u lonely..wahahaa...
You got your Singers to keep you company yeah,,hahahaha:

~~人生最重要的,不是如何走得快,而是怎样放得下,练就平静淡泊的心,乃追求之极致~~
Old 07-07-2009, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9696 View Post
Big Bro.. u lonely..wahahaa...
You got your Singers to keep you company yeah,,hahahaha:
True true but they're only a piece of meat....still cant find the one who can give me the complete feeling...if you know what i mean, so got meat only, but emotionally still empty.......so lonely.....
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1