The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2018, 10:35 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
nwaday veri windy & a bit quite cold lei...go naked later catch a cold hw...lol
No worry to catch a cold. i will alway be there to lend them my big sexy body to hug

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-02-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 16
daemonteo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdaemonteo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just realised that the gold smiths around Ben Thanh don’t seem to do currency exchange liao.
Can share where is a good place to do currency exchange in wetnam?
Old 06-02-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daemonteo View Post
Just realised that the gold smiths around Ben Thanh don’t seem to do currency exchange liao.
Go to few shops next to Pho 2000, there are 2 money changers there. Or go inside Ben Thanh, gate 4 turn left or ask anyone where to change they will direct you to the biggest money changer there. Inside can speak any language you want.

My friends got 17310 last week and rates are coming down as USD going up.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-02-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster

daemonteo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdaemonteo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Go to few shops next to Pho 2000, there are 2 money changers there. Or go inside Ben Thanh, gate 4 turn left or ask anyone where to change they will direct you to the biggest money changer there. Inside can speak any language you want.
Thanks for the info pal!
Old 06-02-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

I just touched down in hcm. Anyone wanna go chiong/ makan good food, pls jio me!

Will be here for the week!
Old 06-02-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just touched down in hcm. Anyone wanna go chiong/ makan good food, pls jio me!

Will be here for the week!
When was your last trip to hcm...

Wonder why you said goldsmith shop around CBT no longer changing money...that was like 5 years ago...

Old 06-02-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
When was your last trip to hcm...

Wonder why you said goldsmith shop around CBT no longer changing money...that was like 5 years ago...
I have not been coming to hcm for a few years already. 😂
Decided to come back and have a wonderful time in 2018.
Old 06-02-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:

My friends got 17310 last week and rates are coming down as USD going up.
Rates are coming down indeed. I got 17180 in the market
Old 06-02-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Wah this one win hands down liao.........
i was laughin wen i see tat 2...lol

Quote:
Looks like a male bodybuilder that just got a boobs job........
i wonder tis kind of chunky body builder ger wil hv orgasm or no...lol...give u piak 1 round 4 free u wan?

tis kind more acceptable ba...

but stil got worry,later kkj broken hw....lol...cowger position good!
Old 07-02-2018, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
No worry to catch a cold. i will alway be there to lend them my big sexy body to hug

i dun have big sexy body to lend them, so I offer them my tender loving care instead.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 07-02-2018, 08:29 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Errrmm you mean you tried and they refused??? weird leh I was just there last week and business was still as usual....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 07-02-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Inside can speak any language you want.

Can meh???? I spoke Bird Language and they gave me a weird look......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 07-02-2018, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
I have not been coming to hcm for a few years already. 😂
Decided to come back and have a wonderful time in 2018.

If you can visit Wetnam and yet be able to tahan NOT to come back for few years means its either you are happily just attached/married the last few years, or that you havent kena the poison deep enuff yet.......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 07-02-2018, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
i wonder tis kind of chunky body builder ger wil hv orgasm or no...lol...give u piak 1 round 4 free u wan?

tis kind more acceptable ba...

Seriously tho I can never be able to appreciate females with such a masculine body slim and fit still okay but a bodybuilder's body........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 07-02-2018, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Errrmm you mean you tried and they refused??? weird leh I was just there last week and business was still as usual....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
he replied saying haven't been back for several years...now goldsmiths shop in any district change money without issue...surprise rates not bad too...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1