The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2016, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
... it would snow in Angeles City!
hahaha it happened in 1991

Quote:
I never heard of anyone getting a refund after a poor service or renege their verbal commitment!!
U r right...
One got to know that the peso u paid .
DOES NOT Guarantee you that the pinoy hv to involve any sexual activities with you.
Not to forget you're just paying for EWR.
Any verbal commitment on any sexual requirements between U n the bar are not legitimate。
Old 24-10-2016, 05:31 PM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
1 of the bargirl give bbbj but say it's unhygienic to kiss
Hahaha
Your didi cleaner then your mouth..
Pino logic...

Bro KO21 u do gaming in Btm.
Didn't go for the real game in pagcor?
Old 24-10-2016, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
The typical question from them is which hotel u stay to sssess your spending power.
Agreed...
U make me recall years ago...
I usually stay in America Hotel @ Perameter
when wild orhird was newly opened...
I decided to give it a try..
[Wild orchids is along the famous BJ street (Santos st) ]
I still remember I paid USD75 for the room.
And
I BF a girl @Php1k from Wantok just opposite.

The end result:
The girls cousin (claim to be 16 yo)
visited us to try the swimming pool n she ended out tried our bed too.
Old 24-10-2016, 06:31 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanarthur View Post
I am curious about HCM but can't seems to find much info on them. Like where to get or find the girls and their pricing. Care to share?
u can search posts under sidtip n hoian . it's in the old HCM thread 3.
Old 24-10-2016, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

BFOMF5,

BACK IN 1998, I also stayed at Ametica Hotel! One thing, I remember about the hotel was that the AC in the room was very loud and I had hard time sleeping!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 24-10-2016, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanarthur View Post
I am curious about HCM but can't seems to find much info on them. Like where to get or find the girls and their pricing. Care to share?
hmm...interested to go together ?...jun2017 ?...
me long time no go vn liow...tink got 3 years...
last trip there had foc session wif a cafe owner...

Quote:
u can search posts under sidtip n hoian . it's in the old HCM thread 3.
tks for the tips...
useful info and leads...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 24-10-2016, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
BFOMF5,

BACK IN 1998, I also stayed at Ametica Hotel! One thing, I remember about the hotel was that the AC in the room was very loud and I had hard time sleeping!
Aiya! Just you luck lah.
Been using AH since the 80s
I like the Americas king size bed (can confortblily accommodate 3 ppl)
and the 10x20m pool with a dolphin at the bottom.
Last year give a try at Devera so didn't hv a chance to stay in he newly upgraded AH.
Next March will go back to AH.

Btw how your batam trip?
Old 25-10-2016, 01:05 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

BFOMF5,

I still didn't visit Batam Island. I want to go there sometime next year! Also, after reading Batam postings, I'm amazed how Singaporeans can come 3 - 5 times in 24 hour period! You guys are stud, I'm envious!

I hope to see you in AC, during second week of January! We should have a Sammyboy forum members get together in AC, next year!

Old 25-10-2016, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
BFOMF5,

I still didn't visit Batam Island. I want to go there sometime next year! Also, after reading Batam postings, I'm amazed how Singaporeans can come 3 - 5 times in 24 hour period! You guys are stud, I'm envious!

I hope to see you in AC, during second week of January! We should have a Sammyboy forum members get together in AC, next year!
Sorry bro...
My annual trip always in Late March, early April b4 holyweek.
Old 25-10-2016, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hahaha.....this type of stories ....
Since they no more virgin, can I take them for fraction of the price?
Few months is too long, 2nd hand become maybe 7th or 8th hand already if lucky
But i always reject those that don't blow, very contradicting.
taikor, they bui gam you one lah.
they were super paisei to use the hand to touch and hold the small head, how to expect them to bj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
3 "virgin" in a trip
Okt referring to trike contact ?
bro, okt is pimps in hokkian.

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 25-10-2016, 04:02 PM
Samster

3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I feel this is one of the major factors.
Koreans hv habit of paying barfine n let the girl go after few hours n they are growing in large numbers touring, buying over bars n business in recent years.
So over time word spread n it became the standard they aim for.
So why would a girl stay LT if she can get away w ST to maximize her earnings from more STs , LDs, tips within the same time frame?
One of my ex gf who worked in korean bar easily get more than 15 drinks a night n she is just a low 7.
She had a korean sponsor bought her a house, monthly support n visit once in a few months.
She never ask money or gadgets from me.
Some bars also encourage their attractive girls to run so they sell more LDs n barfines.
So unless they like u or think u r a big tipper the sttractive girls mostly will run.
The typical question from them is which hotel u stay to sssess your spending power.
My first barfine in AC was a runner years ago, but it gets better n better after that.
Had 3 gfs who i don't support, lucky i guess.
Do post abt your thoughts on these interesting topic.
this is the never ending topic which repeats occasionally.

taikor datou you have to understand that not every is like you, who is pinoy resident and can stay there for long.

for me, i only go pinoy land one week a month, time is short for me and i want to maximize my variety and have fun, that is why i prefer ST instead of LT. i prefer the girl to stay with me 3 or 4 hours, then change the next one. with this, i can have 3 to 4 girls a day.

even 4 girls a day, my spending still well below compare to what i had spent in tiongkok.

so there is no harm for me to meet the runner or the bad attitude girl, because the next girl is coming soon anyway.

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 25-10-2016, 05:12 PM
Samster

3dee,

You can handle 3 to 4 girls at a time, what is your secret? Man, you guys got lot of power! What do you called blowjob in Filipino? Is it still chupa chupa? I'm like datou, we like blowjobs!

Old 25-10-2016, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
HotTocHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hear hear! One reason why I love visiting Saigon. I'm hoping bro datou will share some of his favorite places there for this activity.

Quote:
3dee,

You can handle 3 to 4 girls at a time, what is your secret? Man, you guys got lot of power! What do you called blowjob in Filipino? Is it still chupa chupa? I'm like datou, we like blowjobs!
Old 25-10-2016, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
3dee,
not 3 or 4 girls at a time, i don't do them concurrent, but one after another. the max i can take is only 2 girls at a time.

chupa is the right word.

Old 25-10-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

3dee,

I meant to say one after another! You have great stamina! Sometimes, girls want to do it again but I can't, so embarassing!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1