The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2013, 04:25 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
MuroAmi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage spa at ZON hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarPig View Post
Bros may wish to know that ZON will be undergoing upgrading works and certain sections may be closed off in stages.... including the Spa.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzBoiBoi View Post
Bro, how certain are u on this? If this is confirmed then I am going over tomolo before the spa is closed for renovation.. Miss my Paris at NZ.. Haha. Hope to hear from you bro...
So fast? They only announced the takeover last week. And with the elections round the corner, I think whatever plans the new owners have will keep until after the elections.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
blackfriday deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackfriday deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haha, bros, better go fast before NZ renovates. Gonna find my favourites today. Hehe...
Old 01-05-2013, 03:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuroAmi View Post
So fast? They only announced the takeover last week. And with the elections round the corner, I think whatever plans the new owners have will keep until after the elections.
The takeover happened longtime ago. The announcement last week was for the upgrading works. Not to worry as the upgrading works will be done in stages so that the complex is not entirely closed. Shops & businesses not directly affected will still be open for business.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
MuroAmi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarPig View Post
The takeover happened longtime ago. The announcement last week was for the upgrading works. Not to worry as the upgrading works will be done in stages so that the complex is not entirely closed. Shops & businesses not directly affected will still be open for business.
Oh I C....

Btw, which terminal should I board the ferry to go to ZON jetty? Dun feel like driving across the causeway.
Old 18-05-2013, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ryan12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First FR for NZ Spa.

No. Anne (or was it Annie) 77. She is the Ang Pai here
Look. 8/10 Sweet face, long hair, claims to be 25, but not surprised if she is older. she wear only like some bikini / lingerie top with a skirt. undressed, showered together. shaved pussy. nice ^^
Boobs. Full B. nipples somewhat to the pink shade (or maybe the lighting)
AR: Nice, slow, but can tell it is SOP la.
BBBJ: power suction, will tease, and moan, almost wanted to shoot but must tahan my didi. she also allow painting/fingering and i think she put some nice tasting lubricant there. but not for too long, say she is sensitive. haha. oh she say no CIM also.
CB: SOP, though was very willing to OT on my nipples. So to all CB lovers, might be something to take note of.
FJ. 8/10. accommodating, ask what position I want. so started with missionary, cowgirl, then missionary again.

once i cum, we just chit chat for a while, she offer ciggs. talk about random stuff.. say she is from KL. so on her code red days / off days she will fly back to kl.

RTF: yup. a reason why she is ang pai la. very charming, knows how to please people. speaks good english so that's a plus point for someone like me who failed his CL O level.. haha

if u like the FR, upz me please..
Old 20-05-2013, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 19
Gentle Boy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGentle Boy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It's been at least 6 years since my last visit to the place. Jio few frens and we went there last week. Previously was known as Roman Spa and the complex was Eden. Now is Zon and the spa is NZ Spa. Compared to years ago, the complex has quieten down a lot. Anyway still love this spa because of the facility, particularly the pool. Opted for 238 package and enjoyed the jacuzzi plus food and drinks.

A short FR on No. 78:

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 32B
BBBJ: 8/10
AR: 9/10
FJ: 8/10

We started the session with small chat and she asked if I wanted massage first or straight to business. I opted for business first. Her cat bath was good and her AR can send you to heaven. She does AR in two positions. First I laid on my back and after she had licked for quite a while, she asked me to turn around and went into doggy position. She started ARming for me again with my legs spread wide. She was tongue licking my hole and flicking alot till I really buay tahan. While she was licking, her hand went to caress my cock and balls. Sibei siok. Her last position was lying down with her face facing my balls and she licked and sucked them. It was one of the best BBBJ i ever had. I could not take it long and turned her around and sucked on her nipples and then painted her. She enjoyed the painting so much that she kept asking me to lick more. After about 10mins of painting, I think she had an orgasm as she moaned loudly and suddenly shivered and shaked hard.

Seeing this, I immediately stopped my painting and asked her to be on top. I only tried one position and that is with her on top, back facing me. She sat on me then she crossed her legs. First time having this kind of position and yes from the mirror, it was a very beautiful sight. Then she started rocking and this position took me only about 5mins before I released my load. Knowing I had shot, she did not stop her rocking and kept on for another min or so before stopping. We then showered together before calling it a day.

Overall, it was a good f but I was disappointed because there was no massage after that. She straight away changed the bed sheets after our shower. I think this place has became a f place already. Will go back again for the facilities.
Old 20-06-2013, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 19
rockhard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Planning to head there this weekend for some relaxation. Any bros have updates if renovation is currently going on? Will avoid if this theres renovation going on.

Many thanks in advance
Old 20-06-2013, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
Monaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud of

Advise don't go, mostly gals given brith and Svcs below avg
Old 23-06-2013, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
xiaobai00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I frequent there. Service is much better than bw and the renovation is great. Look for manager Desmond, great servicing. Going tomorrow again.
Old 24-06-2013, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
Monaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobai00 View Post
I frequent there. Service is much better than bw and the renovation is great. Look for manager Desmond, great servicing. Going tomorrow again.
Bro, manager servicing is good, however not the gals, they seen overage and most been given birth, prefer BW now
Old 24-06-2013, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ryan12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

agree with most bros here. the girl quantity and maybe quality cannot match up with BW..the facilities.. maybe can fight..

but ZOn still my fav.. why? its a duty free zone.. cheap shit alcohol..and some decent zi char (malay & chinese style) right around.. some ok bars/clubs as well.. this is what i call INTEGRATED resort.. haha..book a hotel cheaply for a night and if you're lucky, can get some xmm working at the 'mall' overnight..if PRC is your type..they hover around level 4 at night time...

if you interested, also got a ktv across the hotel.. but i heard that place chop carrot one.. so try to go with a regular
Old 25-06-2013, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 13
cheatingchris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any massage girls here that gives a good happy ending? I prefer going for a massage first and be teased into cumming.

Not into "package" liao
Old 25-06-2013, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Starkarat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good updates on e gerls? Wanna go down later to nz spa....
Old 10-07-2013, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
xenomorph18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For the past year or so, I've been venturing into JB to pump petrol and while I'm there, visited some MP since it's so much cheaper than SG. NZ SPA has been my favourite spot for the past few months and there's been good and bad situations.

FR for no.55, Jessie: She's really my favourite there despite that she's the massage girl and will cost more for FJ. Her skills are seriously one of the best I've tried and she goes all out to please you. The action sometimes starts during shower and we can go crazy all over the room in any kind of positions.
The only pity is that she doesn't have a good body, skinny build, A-cup breast and has a scar on her abdomen which was due to some ops done years ago. Still, she really gives a superb massage and happy ending.

I had just tried no.77 yesterday and boy am I surprised that this gem is in NZ..... I haven't had much of a luck getting good looking girls with great service at NZ but this is exceptional, I believe those bros who have tried her must agree with me. I finally understand why I have never got the chance to get her after asking so many times whether she's available...... sadly, she says she only works 10-14 days every month, which is why it's so difficult to get her. Given the amount of regulars going for her everyday she's there, I was quite lucky to be able to try her service.
Old 11-07-2013, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 15
Bionic73 is one of the Best!Bionic73 is one of the Best!Bionic73 is one of the Best!

Yesterday evening went to NZ to look for 77 but she was fully book until closing.
Another regular 123 not working so ask manager for recommendation.

He recommended 99 who was quite new. (about 3 wks there)

I did not regret my choice. I receive unexpected service from her.
I believe she will be the next Ang Pai there after a short while. A rare gem undiscovered.

Of all the ladies I had there, she is the first one who give BJ during shower.
Although it is SOP in GL but not in NZ.
She is also the first lady who gives me a short BJ after I cum. (after removing CD)
Not even 150 GL gal does that. I was so surprised.
Best part is she is also quite good in her massage skill as she said she was trained in massage.

She will definitely be my first choice for service when I visit NZ next time.
Below are my preference rating in terms of service, looks & BJ skill.
For service preference : 99,77,123,78
For looks preference : 123,77&99(tied),78
For best BJ preference : 77&123(tied),99,78

I hope others can also share their discovery. 8-)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1