The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
d1spec

Old 02-10-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tranksleo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage with special in JB

Today went to Poseidon and found a girl with chinese/korean looking. Decided to try her as she gave me girl next door feeling too.

Name: Milky
Boob: A+ (not for boob lover)
French kiss: yes
BJ: yes. No cap on, slow and steady
Fingering: yes
Pussy: wet and tight
Gfe: yes

I found she is sincere, very accommodative, willing to try different style and caring about how I feel.

In short, she is gem.

Bro here, please treat her well.
Old 10-10-2018, 06:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Oikon0021 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Is Amansari de spa still open?
Or anyone knows if there is any MP or spa which has Indonesian girls in JB?
Old 11-10-2018, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

sorry to say, dont think posidon can make it, think change name again to something else

true quite a while I tried, but the following
girls service soso
worst is when watsapp the number, poor and slow response.

better i go there and take chance mirror.
Old 11-10-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
firsttimeryo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by d1spec View Post
天乐 / Tenet, Jln. Anggerik 37, Tmn. Johor Jaya,81100 Johor Bahru, Johor Malaysia, can google map

After johor jaya, Daiman bowling centre? MP is at opposite road, corner shop

Alot of bros not sure how to go... send me your email i send the map with directions. Confirm cannot missed arrrh..

Upz me if you like...

BTW, remember to say SPECIAL and not MASSAGE!

Bcos my 1st time try very funny. When i enter the MP, was usher to lvl 2, ask me "u wan massage"? i knock my head once. "u wan massage"? i knock my head twice. In the end, MILF came in. i was shocked. But good n hard massage only provide HJ. 

Remember say SPECIAL!

Went up to level 2. Took a shower and wrap with towel. Locker provide to put your belongings.

About 10mins young girl arrived.

Story cut short...

Good strong massage, chatty. after 40mins of massage, she say "下水咯“

Facing downwards, she start to kissing from leg to body. ask me to in doggie position and start to AR... phew! and suddenly pull back my ROD between my legs and suck... wah pengz erh... SONG!

I turned over, and start kissing from leg to body again and down south. Very good BBBJ. Can see her head pumping very fast swallowing my ROD. SONG x 2! She put some cream or what and climb over ROD and start stroking her pussy against my ROD... SONG x 3! At the same, also scared, i thought she going to do it RAW... lol she pull out CD and start riding. After changing few positions and exploded. SONG x 4!

Took a shower and went level 1 for bill. Was served with hot tea and i rest and smoke in sofa with TV.

Overall was great!

No. 36, Sweet local chinese girl, age around 23 - 25.

Damage RM58 + RM100

Better than those MPs i tried in JB, RM58 +JG RM50 + RM 20 - 50 touching.

Upz me if you like....

Bro please pm me the place. Thanks.
Old 13-10-2018, 06:36 PM
Samster

Edisoninja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndtman View Post
pm me the address bro... also her no
PM location plsss
Old 13-10-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
blackhawk888 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by perverto123 View Post
This is my very first time posting on this forum so please forgive me if I don’t use some of the terms appropriately.

I have frequented a number of MPs in JB over the past couple of years (e.g G***P****, L**** S*****). However, I will only share about the more recent visits as the information for the rest might be outdated. My current go-to MP is located near Taman Sentosa. I used to go for No.89, but she has stopped working for the last half a year already. I have since changed to No.39 whom I have visited for four times already.

The process is quite standard. I stripped naked and lay on my chest while she massage (and teased) my back and legs area. After about 30 minutes, she flipped me around and took off her clothes, leaving her underwear. She then proceeded to B2B and lick my nipples (which I dislike) while performing a HJ until I cum. After that, she wiped me up and let me shower before leaving. Here is my FR:

Looks: 8/10 (IMO she is really pretty and I consider my standards quite high too)
Massage: 7/10 (improved slightly from previous visits)
Body: 9/10 (should be what most guys consider hot although I prefer girls with slightly more flesh)
Boobs: B? (Proportionate to her slim body size)
GFE: 7/10 (used to be a bit more daring and open with the auto-roaming)
B2B: ?/10 (I can't really tell because my mind is not really thinking at this point HAHAHAHAHA)
HJ: 7/10 (can tell she is trying to make it enjoyable but still feels a bit SOP)
Damage: 149

The girl speaks basic Mandarin so she can hold a decent conversation. As this was my fourth time visiting, we didn’t have that much topics to talk about. Also, she used to allow slightly kissing and sucking of her tits but this time idk why she didn’t allow. Maybe she was not feeling good that night but hopefully the next time will be better! Still, she was just as bubbly and friendly towards me. Overall, I will still RTM because of familiarity but if it keeps up then I might consider looking elsewhere.

Also, do let me know how to improve on my reports for my future contributions! In the meantime, I will continue posting about my other experiences!

Bro, pm location and opening hours. TIA
Old 13-10-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
blackhawk888 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwwmeng View Post
hi bro, pm the address and map. thanks.
Pm contact and location. TIA
Old 13-10-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

Pluto74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

]Bro please pm me the place. Thanks.
Old 19-10-2018, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
bbwhale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Was in Bukit Indah yesterday. Asked the brothers here for any recommendation but gotten none. Therefore, checked the old posting and founded this place. Sharing is caring.

4 MP on the same stretch. Chose the one named "Part two" as the available parking lot is right in front of this shop (in case got parking aunty).

They have got Thai, Viet, Cambodia WL. Maybe Indo too. I chose one of them whom he recommended. OKT invited me to wait inside. Environment to me is not too shabby.

During the wait, I saw another two girls. One is bad and the other better. I hope mine is a lot better. After like 20 mins of long wait, she finally arrived. She leads me to a room which I was quite pleased with - Spacious and Clean. There was a float for the soapy bath but we did not use it.

About her...
From Cambodia
Face: 6.5 (I am quite the fussy type)
Boob: 8.0 (like 32B to me, not bad a size for her petite frame)
Body: 8 (Proportional, no tummy)
bbbj: 8 (Deepthroat)
GFF: 8 (Willing to please)
Massage: 7 (Got strength)
Damage: 198rm
Rtm: definitely if I did not meet better ones
Bro , care to share location

Thk
Old 20-10-2018, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oikon0021 View Post
Is Amansari de spa still open?
Or anyone knows if there is any MP or spa which has Indonesian girls in JB?
amansari still operating
gals not sure how many likely about 10+
Old 22-10-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Faz22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A few weeka ago i got fever n decide to get a massage. After searching i decide i try this massage centre. The name of shop i forgot but have 'pataya' something. A shop same line with pharmacy. After i got inside they give me a milf i think late 40. I take a 1 and half hour oil massage. The milf start a massage from a back. When to massage my leg she take out my underware . I think must something shok haha. While massage my leg n but she careless my 2 ball. Damn i high n my rod was hard she continues massage my leg with play my ball n ass until i cum. I dunno can cum but it very shok. I think the happy was end.
Then she ask me to turn arround and continue massage my leg n tummy. Then she ask me u want me massage my cock.
I said no want because tired she laugh n she massage my ball area n groin then she hit the acupuncture point then my rod hard again. Then she press the some point, i feel want to cum. I say to stop then she continues press n i cum.
I cannot believe i can hard n cum twice under 10 minutes.
U know how much the price. Is all free. She never ask the price. Iwant to give a tips. She dun want. She said for my health
Old 22-10-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1spec View Post
天乐 / Tenet, Jln. Anggerik 37, Tmn. Johor Jaya,81100 Johor Bahru, Johor Malaysia, can google map

After johor jaya, Daiman bowling centre? MP is at opposite road, corner shop

Alot of bros not sure how to go... send me your email i send the map with directions. Confirm cannot missed arrrh..

Upz me if you like...

BTW, remember to say SPECIAL and not MASSAGE!

Bcos my 1st time try very funny. When i enter the MP, was usher to lvl 2, ask me "u wan massage"? i knock my head once. "u wan massage"? i knock my head twice. In the end, MILF came in. i was shocked. But good n hard massage only provide HJ. 

Remember say SPECIAL!

Went up to level 2. Took a shower and wrap with towel. Locker provide to put your belongings.

About 10mins young girl arrived.

Story cut short...

Good strong massage, chatty. after 40mins of massage, she say "下水咯“

Facing downwards, she start to kissing from leg to body. ask me to in doggie position and start to AR... phew! and suddenly pull back my ROD between my legs and suck... wah pengz erh... SONG!

I turned over, and start kissing from leg to body again and down south. Very good BBBJ. Can see her head pumping very fast swallowing my ROD. SONG x 2! She put some cream or what and climb over ROD and start stroking her pussy against my ROD... SONG x 3! At the same, also scared, i thought she going to do it RAW... lol she pull out CD and start riding. After changing few positions and exploded. SONG x 4!

Took a shower and went level 1 for bill. Was served with hot tea and i rest and smoke in sofa with TV.

Overall was great!

No. 36, Sweet local chinese girl, age around 23 - 25.

Damage RM58 + RM100

Better than those MPs i tried in JB, RM58 +JG RM50 + RM 20 - 50 touching.

Upz me if you like....
Didn't realise this post in 2013... No. 36 no longer working there liao...
Old 23-10-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
fuelsave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faz22 View Post
A few weeka ago i got fever n decide to get a massage. After searching i decide i try this massage centre. The name of shop i forgot but have 'pataya' something. A shop same line with pharmacy. After i got inside they give me a milf i think late 40. I take a 1 and half hour oil massage. The milf start a massage from a back. When to massage my leg she take out my underware . I think must something shok haha. While massage my leg n but she careless my 2 ball. Damn i high n my rod was hard she continues massage my leg with play my ball n ass until i cum. I dunno can cum but it very shok. I think the happy was end.
Then she ask me to turn arround and continue massage my leg n tummy. Then she ask me u want me massage my cock.
I said no want because tired she laugh n she massage my ball area n groin then she hit the acupuncture point then my rod hard again. Then she press the some point, i feel want to cum. I say to stop then she continues press n i cum.
I cannot believe i can hard n cum twice under 10 minutes.
U know how much the price. Is all free. She never ask the price. Iwant to give a tips. She dun want. She said for my health
where is the location bro?
Old 24-10-2018, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
tptheprc is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelsave View Post
where is the location bro?
Bro. Pm location. Tia