The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2013, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Kelvin 83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Paris Hotel (Bukit Indah)

Bro, is the website to choose the girls.. I knew the location
Old 11-12-2013, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 11
benny21 is one of the Best!benny21 is one of the Best!benny21 is one of the Best!

http://www.peilishi.com/bbs/forum.php

but the site only can see those non-malaysian wl.. malaysian u gotta go the spa ask

Bulgarian, Chinese, Indian, Indonesian, Korean, Malaysian, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Singaporean, Thai, Viet, Laos, Taiwanese
Old 12-12-2013, 12:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rodriguezjames deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey im james nd frm texas nd im new here! just wanted to ask bout the girls nd hotel. wheres it at nd what country is it at?
Old 23-12-2013, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 20
nimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
For those who need to know the route to Pariss hotel, nusa bestari or bkt indah.

Well done, kudos for ur effort.

I usually go in via 2nd link.
Have u tried Granada ?

Cheers
Old 30-12-2013, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 18
kawa333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykawa333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to this place on a weekday few days before christmas. First impression is that this is a smaller spa (compared to NZ, NY, BW) with decent cozy environment. The spa was packed! Because of limited spa, it's rather uncomfortable, can fight with BW on that. The shower towels unfortunately had a bit of a rubbery smell. Pool water is warm but not warm enough so no good. The cafeteria was full house, so had to sit at the computer table. Didn't try the food so quickly ask OKT to assign a PRC. I though can view as stated in the previous threads but unfortunately he didn't provide that option to me and straight away brought me to one of the hotel rooms.

I was assign 米菈 (i think can see from the website in the thread above). Photo is a makeover photo so looks different, but she got a nice booby. No massage straight away strip and action. There was already an existing towel on the bed. I ask her to change to a new one as i saw its a bit crumpled, like someone lie on it before, but was rejected! The whole session was quite mechanical and fast. I was pumping for a few mins and she show signs of why i so slow! Quickly finish the deed and say bye-bye!

Price is 180+ or 190+, can't remember the exact amt already. Cheaper compared to other spa but then you get a simple massage there but not here. So will massage price is about the same. Will RTF? Not, unless there do parade which will be the only advantage compared to other spas around.
Old 09-06-2014, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Tualiapnee is Cool - loads of Potential

Went to this spa by taking Causeway Link Bus CW6 from Boon Lay. It is very convenient as the bus terminates at Giant Nusa Bestari. Pariss Hotel is just behind Giant. If cannot locate just walk around Giant and look at skyline. The Hotel sticks out like a sore thumb in that area.

Unfortunately, my experience is just like what other bros who tried this spa previously. The spa is rather small. Opted for the package cost RM189. Okt said no local or PRC that day. Gave a parade of 2 Viets and one Thai. Chose one viet who seems better looking (7.5). She is rather short with some baby fat but her skin is very fair. I got a big surprise when told by OKT to make payment to him before the deed. This is so different from the practice in other spas in JB town, including Magic Spa. Anyway, what the heck paid him and he left the gal with me in the room. By the way, to get to the room have to go through a maze of doors with electronic locks and taking the lift to the 2nd floor, machiam like Get Smart movie. To cut a long story short, I regretted taking this gal as everything cannot touch and her attitude was real bad. Since no mood my didi also cannot marikita, so told her to just do HJ and BSB. She asked for additional RM50. WTF. Since have come such a ling way, ok lah gave her RM50 to do B2B. In the end, handed her the money, then she managed a faint smile and gave a peck on the cheeks. So money faced. The food was also horrible. It was just like chup chye png and cold. Shit bricks the next day. From this experience, Think bros. should boycott this spa until the OKT train the gals to give better service. Think the spas in JB town are better in facilities and stocks. Such as BW. Anyway, this is only my first visit to Bukit Indah area so I hope it is only a once-off unless other bros. got similar experience.
Old 09-06-2014, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
Johnny168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tualiapnee View Post
Went to this spa by taking Causeway Link Bus CW6 from Boon Lay. It is very convenient as the bus terminates at Giant Nusa Bestari. Pariss Hotel is just behind Giant. If cannot locate just walk around Giant and look at skyline. The Hotel sticks out like a sore thumb in that area.

Unfortunately, my experience is just like what other bros who tried this spa previously. The spa is rather small. Opted for the package cost RM189. Okt said no local or PRC that day. Gave a parade of 2 Viets and one Thai. Chose one viet who seems better looking (7.5). She is rather short with some baby fat but her skin is very fair. I got a big surprise when told by OKT to make payment to him before the deed. This is so different from the practice in other spas in JB town, including Magic Spa. Anyway, what the heck paid him and he left the gal with me in the room. By the way, to get to the room have to go through a maze of doors with electronic locks and taking the lift to the 2nd floor, machiam like Get Smart movie. To cut a long story short, I regretted taking this gal as everything cannot touch and her attitude was real bad. Since no mood my didi also cannot marikita, so told her to just do HJ and BSB. She asked for additional RM50. WTF. Since have come such a ling way, ok lah gave her RM50 to do B2B. In the end, handed her the money, then she managed a faint smile and gave a peck on the cheeks. So money faced. The food was also horrible. It was just like chup chye png and cold. Shit bricks the next day. From this experience, Think bros. should boycott this spa until the OKT train the gals to give better service. Think the spas in JB town are better in facilities and stocks. Such as BW. Anyway, this is only my first visit to Bukit Indah area so I hope it is only a once-off unless other bros. got similar experience.
Hmm.. from my experience the gals from Paris arent really good. But what I do is to visit the sister company. Rome Spa just up ahead. To me, the girls there are better. 168 for thai massage + FJ. Mostly Thai. There used to be a thread about Rome Spa here... but dunno where it went..
Old 11-06-2014, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny168 View Post
Hmm.. from my experience the gals from Paris arent really good. But what I do is to visit the sister company. Rome Spa just up ahead. To me, the girls there are better. 168 for thai massage + FJ. Mostly Thai. There used to be a thread about Rome Spa here... but dunno where it went..
thanks for the recommendation. will try Rome Spa next time.
Old 12-06-2014, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny168 View Post
where is the location for rome spa?

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 12-06-2014, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimrod69 View Post
Well done, kudos for ur effort.

I usually go in via 2nd link.
Have u tried Granada ?

Cheers
2nd link need to pay extra so i usually don't go via that way. anyway, it's relatively fast from woodlands. so i take 1st link. do beware that during the day, there might be a mobile speed trap somewhere in the middle. after the BMW center on the right.

maybe we should go Granada together one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawa333 View Post
Went to this place on a weekday few days before christmas. First impression is that this is a smaller spa (compared to NZ, NY, BW) with decent cozy environment. The spa was packed! Because of limited spa, it's rather uncomfortable, can fight with BW on that. The shower towels unfortunately had a bit of a rubbery smell. Pool water is warm but not warm enough so no good. The cafeteria was full house, so had to sit at the computer table. Didn't try the food so quickly ask OKT to assign a PRC. I though can view as stated in the previous threads but unfortunately he didn't provide that option to me and straight away brought me to one of the hotel rooms.

I was assign 米菈 (i think can see from the website in the thread above). Photo is a makeover photo so looks different, but she got a nice booby. No massage straight away strip and action. There was already an existing towel on the bed. I ask her to change to a new one as i saw its a bit crumpled, like someone lie on it before, but was rejected! The whole session was quite mechanical and fast. I was pumping for a few mins and she show signs of why i so slow! Quickly finish the deed and say bye-bye!

Price is 180+ or 190+, can't remember the exact amt already. Cheaper compared to other spa but then you get a simple massage there but not here. So will massage price is about the same. Will RTF? Not, unless there do parade which will be the only advantage compared to other spas around.
wa i dunno u suay or what. i never encountered fully packed spa before. u go at night is it? PRCs being mechanical can be quite the norm even in singapore. u never cheong PRCs before meh? need to warm them up a bit one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tualiapnee View Post

what time did you go there bro? i suspect you went in before 12pm.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 12-06-2014, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:

What time did you go there bro? i suspect you went in before 12pm.
No lah. How to reach before 12 pm if take bus so long way you know? I went there about 4pm and left around 5pm after a quick bite and ptui ptui all the way back.
Old 12-06-2014, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
Johnny168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hmm... It's to the left of old town nusa bestari. You can't miss it.
Old 12-06-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
I also forgot to ask the other bro where is Rome Spa, ha ha. So hope he can provide the location. Anyway, I think will be quite a while before I wander to Bukit Indah side as I think the spas such as GBW, Magic, NY etc. provide better value for money in terms of service, facilities, looks, etc. Those in the west seems to only want to make a quick buck type. Correct me if I am wrong.
Old 13-06-2014, 06:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hartonoson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

downstairs girl gfe good but upstairs girl not so good gfe
Old 16-06-2014, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
29475 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what you mean by downstair upstair?

Pariss for me is good, can see few gals before taking. Normally had good experience with the viet there. Look for Xiao Ke, if she is around. Her GFE good and pussy damn tight, last time I did her cowgirl and when I exploded, she press her whole body against me and let me penetrate deeper into her to release.

I heard rome spa also can parade, but not sure. one day will go try.

Any action at granada?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1