The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2160 / Power: 18
w810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paris Hotel (Bukit Indah)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangoshow View Post
Agree.

Xiaobei has good service, maybe just one of her bad days.

Anyone knows where 可可, 阳阳 are?

可可 used to b my fav choice .
Now should be at her home town now?

Cheers
Old 16-11-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
Antispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find better

付錢買罪受, Pay money and get the frustration

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldMaster View Post
But we wont know before decide on which to choose..
anyway, I think I am going to blacklist this place..
Last week went in, chose the girl.

Fucking fierce, as if I fuck her not paying money.
Only can doggy and spoon position.
Penetrate slower kena tiu, harder and deeper also kena tiu…

%*&%^&#N
Old 01-01-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
SillyHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyHunter View Post
That's true guys, about certain pretty but bad attitude gals.
I just book xiaobei overnight from Austin side,
When arrive she complain to driver dunwan do with exaggerated gesture, so it's a waste to plan again.

Maybe cos their price lower so girls have a lower share and reject out calls or overnights which are tiring?

Other attitude gals are Angel, Yangyang, and Xiaoyu is in out cmi.
Good ones are usually kid like, so worth spending to make their lives better. Some can be mother like as they bath u, so feel pampered.
Update after three mths retreat:
Even Paris's Camry give same stunt like xiaobei for non regular overnite, like rejecting u after first sec seeing you, claiming u taken her twice and no one wants u? I never even taken her before, so right away I know she is too fast to reject, and this is a typical stunt as her regular book her later and she need reject u first..

Anyway captain recommend Bo-Bo older plumper but with super catbath and gf feel, like blue wave Dada type of fair and plump..

Guys on overnite, do have a second choice if u chose these young girls.. they will make u feel bad..

Best Viet is at VIP spa at sentosa plaza, 9 out of 10 equals best girls skills at Paris's and overnight is discussable too. Food pool TV all better by three times too.

Alt to pariss will be geobay Thais, slightly ex and shorter nights, but the beauty and skill is combo.

Pariss Austin Rome can be said to be the only place where girls choose customers. First and probably last in history.

Last edited by SillyHunter; 01-01-2019 at 06:55 PM.
Old 09-01-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

The pretty ones in Pattaya Soi 6 all rejected me.
No Viet syt in JB fxxk shops ever rejects me.
Old 13-01-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2611 / Power: 19
Big_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond repute

Let me summarize the current condition of this joint in general (Pro and Cons)

Pros
1) One of the cheaper deals for viet that you can find in JB 168/188/198
2) Good selection of ladies with constant update. But might varies a little thanks to the beautifying function in video/pictures.

Cons
1) Poor Cleanness (Mountains of used towels lying outside the rooms corridors)

2) Poor attitude girls (Making fun of customers and treat customer badly especially when you have no chemistry with them)
Services varies from girls to girls but generally bad due to bad vibe going around and nobody controlling. Unless you are their regular or showing that you going to become a regular that will shower them with gifts and Sing dollars, be prepared for bad services if you choose a SYT.

3) Agent/OKT unresponsive and unthoughtful at times.

4) For first timer, you might find it a little like maze locating the rooms unless you go find the OKT at the Massaging area which cost 12rm extra.

5) Room is really bad considering it is a "hotel". Poor ventilation, Air con not cold, lousy bed that feels like it will break anytime. Towels seems dirty also.

Frank Opinion: To be honest i do not see why i would visit this joint again unless there are major changes made. Maybe for a start OKT should review the ladies services on a bi-weekly basis but i think they will not cause their business too good already.
Old 13-01-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster (PreD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2226 / Power: 19
punt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond repute

I heard that many girls in this place readily go raw with regular. Sexual disease also quite prevalent at this joint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_sam View Post
Let me summarize the current condition of this joint in general (Pro and Cons)

Looking for a cure in HIV
http://www.hivplusmag.com/research/2014/11/12/spanish-doctors-believe-they%E2%80%99ve-found-cure-hiv
Old 14-01-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2611 / Power: 19
Big_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by punt View Post
I heard that many girls in this place readily go raw with regular. Sexual disease also quite prevalent at this joint.
I have never encounter at here before but also wont ever try that with a WL, but base on what i know typically those viets WL in JB might just let you do whatever you want when they feel you are a regular material or carrot head in the making(Bring them KTV/ Go Doping etc). There are always some reason why certain ladies are labelled as ang pai even when they are not chio.
Old 15-01-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7156 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute

recommended Camry and Kelly (but this pretty girl might little hard to raw at the moments except you are super regular because already got malaysian boyfriend). You only need to find them 2-3 times consecutively and can be raw when you overnite with them. Both of them give birth before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by punt View Post
Old 15-01-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawmaster101 View Post
recommended Camry and Kelly (but this pretty girl might little hard to raw at the moments except you are super regular because already got malaysian boyfriend). You only need to find them 2-3 times consecutively and can be raw when you overnite with them. Both of them give birth before.
Yang Yang tried to raw me but i rejected
Old 17-01-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
suckit111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawmaster101 View Post
Wow bro. You managed to raw with Camry before? I tried asking a few times but always kena rejected. Heard a few bad reviews about her too. So how do you manage to get it from her? Tell pls. And you are her regular? I noticed from the other website that she hasnt been working for 1 week plus already. Where did she go? Do you happen to know? Miss her sia...
Old 18-01-2019, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post
Yang Yang tried to raw me but i rejected
I would have succumbed to her
Old 19-01-2019, 07:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
enchoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Who are the new syts who can do BBBJCIM with stamina in Paris Hotel (Bukit Indah)

Who are the new syts who can do BBBJCIM with stamina

Old 24-01-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Smap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried XiaoLi recently. Total disaster . Girl totally no mood to work.
Old 24-01-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vincentsoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Forget about xiaoli if u are old, ugly or fat. I fuck her raw many times. She only willing to service young handsome guy like me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smap View Post
Tried XiaoLi recently. Total disaster . Girl totally no mood to work.

Last edited by vincentsoon; 25-01-2019 at 07:17 AM.
Old 30-01-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 10
itsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hey Bros, so far I only see Paris Hotel as the only option at Bukit Indah and would like to ask if anyone can share more locations after 2nd link instead of Woodlands. It is very much appreciated.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1