The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2013, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: little Saigon near holiday plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.sun View Post
After my massage, the receptionist auntie told me got two types here, one for full package 168 and another type vietnam girl do only massage.
Full package is serviced by local gal or vietnam gal?

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 22-11-2013, 10:04 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
K.sun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro... is by China ladies.
Old 24-11-2013, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 19
roomai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroomai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroomai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroomai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to little Saigon last Friday late afternoon, asked for Indo and also requested for a more matured lady for massage, (hoping that mature lady can provide happy ending massage)

Was assigned Ms Dia and immediately telling myself that I saw a FR that she don't provide happy ending massage, oh NO......

Overall massage was acceptable as I opted for massage without oil, look wise, I find her looks good, medium build, and can speak good enough Cantonese to communictae

Lastly, true enough, no happy ending massage and I was left hanging high and dry and this serve me right coz I never did my homework before going
Old 25-11-2013, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2400 / Power: 20
CptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roomai View Post
Went to little Saigon last Friday late afternoon, asked for Indo and also requested for a more matured lady for massage, (hoping that mature lady can provide happy ending massage)

Was assigned Ms Dia and immediately telling myself that I saw a FR that she don't provide happy ending massage, oh NO......

Overall massage was acceptable as I opted for massage without oil, look wise, I find her looks good, medium build, and can speak good enough Cantonese to communictae

Lastly, true enough, no happy ending massage and I was left hanging high and dry and this serve me right coz I never did my homework before going
return ups u +10 smacking pts...

If I forgot to return up, please PM me!

Target 2400 smacking points...bro time to smack me!

Next on up list:
Old 25-11-2013, 09:42 PM
Not Activated

Returned to this place again for the second time.

Greeted by the auntie receptionist. Paid for an hour massage and request for a good lady. this time round mid 20s girl who is busty and not bad in her massage. When she entered at first, she shy shy... thought she is mute. But after GQ, she is healed by my little didi.

She wore a black lacy bra, put down her bra and see her busty perky nipple, hug and suck like no tomorrow while she hj me. Also did some light frenching and petting.

#12 AhFeng from vietnam
Massage: 5/10
Look: 8/10
Body: 9/10 slightly chubby but yet busty.
Boobs: 32C (from my observation, not sure accurate)
Damage: rm65/hr with rm50 hj. No strip but auto roam allowed.
Language: speak simple Chinese
RTF: Yes for sure and maybe explore more "pho" in this place.

Up me if you like my FR. many thanks...
Old 28-11-2013, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
tryingurluck is a Helpful and Caring Samstertryingurluck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro, can send me the location?
Old 28-11-2013, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 15
ChiongsterZ4 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChiongsterZ4 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChiongsterZ4 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryingurluck View Post

bro its just opposite holiday plaza that side
Old 03-12-2013, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
little Saigon near holiday plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryingurluck View Post
Tel : +6010-828 2990 or 07-288 5920

Enjoy !
Old 10-12-2013, 10:32 PM
Not Activated

3rd time back to this place.

Quite crowded this time, perhaps a weekend.

#05 Ah Thant from Vietnam
Massage: 7/10
Look: 5/10
Body: 6/10 Bah bah type.
Boobs: 32B (from my observation, not sure accurate)
Damage: rm65/hr with rm50 hj. No strip but auto roam allowed.
Language: Able to communicate in Chinese
RTF: Not for her, because no GFE. Very money minded... I keep staring at her boobs but she keep trying to cover my eyes. No good customer service.

Trying to complete the list of ladies here by visiting it personally weekly. Bros please provide FR or up me for my effort.

Thank you thank you!
Old 01-01-2014, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xjj84x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any update?
Old 01-01-2014, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
cyrilz87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

too be honest i rather choose B2B massage at sri terbau than over here; firstly the massage here is so so only managed by young viets. Secondly, no striping(no naked),no showering, no B2B makes less optional those bros hunger for happy ending. price will be same like other hj will charge 50 and extra 50 if want for bbbj+CIM (not sure the combination as i paid rm100 for hj,bbbj and CIM) makes nothing diff at all..

Last edited by cyrilz87; 01-01-2014 at 06:04 PM.
Old 02-01-2014, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
orchidlover1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrilz87 View Post
too be honest i rather choose B2B massage at sri terbau than over here; firstly the massage here is so so only managed by young viets. Secondly, no striping(no naked),no showering, no B2B makes less optional those bros hunger for happy ending. price will be same like other hj will charge 50 and extra 50 if want for bbbj+CIM (not sure the combination as i paid rm100 for hj,bbbj and CIM) makes nothing diff at all..
What's the name of the MP bro, PM me the location
Old 02-01-2014, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hougangboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What's the name of the MP bro, PM me the location

Thanks!
Old 09-01-2014, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Beegee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: little Saigon near holiday plaza

Went there on 07th Jan 2014, at 1245hrs, I am the 1st customer, only saw 3 ladies, one old Indonesian, 2 young Viet, the older ones is slightly plump.
Didn't see the reception auntie but a young guy, opted for 2hrs, asked for the younger Viet.

Was asked to strip naked, complied. Lied on massage bed and she started the massage, not much strength, regretted, should have opted for the other Viet.

Rubbed her buttock while she stand in front of me bending forward, she just remain quiet but when I tried to dig her pussy, she softly said 'yell', I know she is in business.

As I am quite horny that day, just after the old stone massage (great experience, shiok), asked her for FJ but she signaled to me, no FJ here, she opted for HJ which I gracefully accepted.

She slowly started to massage my balls, followed to the shaft, very song, I tried to unbuckle her bra but she wanted $20 extra, so I complied.
Wow, really nice breast with pinkish inverted nipples, soft and solid, should be the high end of B. Massaging her breasts until I finally released my army of soldiers, great feeling as her hand is really smooth and soft.

Name: can't remember but No. 2
height: around 1.65m
Figure: Slim (my favourite type) but preferred D cup breast.
GF: 7.5
HJ: 8 (I am quite that day)
Damage: massage $120 HJ and stripped her bra $70
Old 11-01-2014, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 11
DarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beegee View Post
Went there on 07th Jan 2014, at 1245hrs, I am the 1st customer, only saw 3 ladies, one old Indonesian, 2 young Viet, the older ones is slightly plump.
Didn't see the reception auntie but a young guy, opted for 2hrs, asked for the younger Viet.

Was asked to strip naked, complied. Lied on massage bed and she started the massage, not much strength, regretted, should have opted for the other Viet.

Rubbed her buttock while she stand in front of me bending forward, she just remain quiet but when I tried to dig her pussy, she softly said 'yell', I know she is in business.

As I am quite horny that day, just after the old stone massage (great experience, shiok), asked her for FJ but she signaled to me, no FJ here, she opted for HJ which I gracefully accepted.

She slowly started to massage my balls, followed to the shaft, very song, I tried to unbuckle her bra but she wanted $20 extra, so I complied.
Wow, really nice breast with pinkish inverted nipples, soft and solid, should be the high end of B. Massaging her breasts until I finally released my army of soldiers, great feeling as her hand is really smooth and soft.

Name: can't remember but No. 2
height: around 1.65m
Figure: Slim (my favourite type) but preferred D cup breast.
GF: 7.5
HJ: 8 (I am quite that day)
Damage: massage $120 HJ and stripped her bra $70
Bro beegee
So that rm190 without bj?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1