The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, human

Old 19-08-2005, 07:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
kas00 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Samster Gathering JB

excuse me,,, i don't know you.. you don';t know me... can i join??ii feel much better to go together.. i may be staying in jb.. but i never go before.i'm newbie
Old 20-08-2005, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 0
Tenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas00
excuse me,,, i don't know you.. you don';t know me... can i join??ii feel much better to go together.. i may be staying in jb.. but i never go before.i'm newbie
BRO KAS00.

Being a newbie does not mean you lose out. Everyone does not know each other in the forum but we have a common understanding.

CHEONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do drop me your e-mail via PM. Will add you in the list.

Cheers
Old 22-08-2005, 08:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
boredguyy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

any bro wana go jb cheong tonite call me 91985840
Old 23-08-2005, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
honda_jazz88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi,

I seconded to it. Lets do it. Me too also on budget. Why not we go to lion hotel for bonking. for the price range it is still pretty reasonable and service is good.

Someone mentioned Aug 31.. Think it is a good day for me as i am on 1/2 day off then..

Honda_jazz
Old 23-08-2005, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 19
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas00
Welcome Bro Kas00.

I oso don't know any of the bro here. As you may aware, this is the very 1st gathering we are organizing and the purpose is to knowing each other. We all have the same hobby and interest. You may a newbie in Cheong scene but hey, everybody here were newbie too last time.

We are organizing a friendly and peaceful gathering to develop our friend circle. No drug is allow. No fighting for the same girl. No condeming height, weight, look, length, stamina, point and rep power among others. Everybody is equal.

You may submit your email address to me or Bro. Tenrang for us to update our contact list.

Thank you.
Old 23-08-2005, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 20
jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy
Welcome Bro Kas00.

I oso don't know any of the bro here. As you may aware, this is the very 1st gathering we are organizing and the purpose is to knowing each other. We all have the same hobby and interest. You may a newbie in Cheong scene but hey, everybody here were newbie too last time.

We are organizing a friendly and peaceful gathering to develop our friend circle. No drug is allow. No fighting for the same girl. No condeming height, weight, look, length, stamina, point and rep power among others. Everybody is equal.

You may submit your email address to me or Bro. Tenrang for us to update our contact list.

Thank you.
Wow...bro 6" boy....power lah.....
Uplist: anyone next?
"Q" as below
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post19327223
Old 23-08-2005, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
swakookoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedycity
I work & live in Singapore...if this event is on Fri night from 6pm onwards...then you can count me in!!! We can drink kopi at Permas Jaya's Mamak shop lah.....then call OKT or HC or ???? You all can suggest lah...
count me in for fri nite also... since quite sometime to bonk in JB liao
Old 23-08-2005, 04:31 PM
Samster

Tenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fully Agree with Bro 6" Boy

Getting to know each other first then we can go Cheonging together. Brilliant idea.

Hope to hear more from all the JB Brudders.
Old 23-08-2005, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zzzjb2005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agreed with Bro 6" as well. We should meet a good discreet meeting place at non-peak time so we can a good meal and chat freely. I will suggest two places
-cheaper malay restraurant at the seaside, Pasir Puteh, Pasir Gudang.
- chinese seafood restraurant at Taman Rinting orang laut kampung seaside.

Both have very relaxing atmostphere. Normally, people will not go to those kampung areas. so, bros need not worry that you bump into anyone and have to explain your hanging out with strangers...
Old 23-08-2005, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 20
jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzjb2005
I agreed with Bro 6" as well. We should meet a good discreet meeting place at non-peak time so we can a good meal and chat freely. I will suggest two places
-cheaper malay restraurant at the seaside, Pasir Puteh, Pasir Gudang.
- chinese seafood restraurant at Taman Rinting orang laut kampung seaside.

Both have very relaxing atmostphere. Normally, people will not go to those kampung areas. so, bros need not worry that you bump into anyone and have to explain your hanging out with strangers...
Is the Taman Rinting after Giant and before Pasir Gudang? If yes, I prefer that....cos nearer leh...
1. Jedycity
Uplist: anyone next?
"Q" as below
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post19327223
Old 23-08-2005, 06:33 PM
Samster

6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is the Taman Rinting after Giant and before Pasir Gudang? If yes, I prefer that....cos nearer leh...
1. Jedycity
2. 6"
Old 23-08-2005, 08:02 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=6" boy]Is the Taman Rinting after Giant and before Pasir Gudang? If yes, I prefer that....cos nearer leh...
1. Jedycity
2. 6"
3. Tenrang

Bro 6". Please brief all Bros on the location as well as the time and DATE. Most important. Being Malaysians. Malaysian Time always happens.
Hope everybody cooperates. Thanks again. Hope to meet all of you there.

Excellent. First outing for JB.

YEAH!!!!!!!!
Old 24-08-2005, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zzzjb2005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1. Jedycity
2. 6"
3. Tenrang
4. zzz

Bro 6", you know the location, right? So, you name the time and which restaurant lah... Just for info, this place is like the seafood restaurants area at tmn perling kampung orang laut. So, price quite reasonable.
Old 24-08-2005, 10:02 AM
Samster

1. Jedycity
2. 6"
3. Tenrang
4. zzz

Venue : I suggest Restaurant Todak in Tmn Kota Putri (not Tmn Rinting la, Rinting further up a bit). Most JB'rean should know this place. Please let us know if you dunno the place. I think RM50 per person can eat a lot already. Equivalent to one massage session. I am on low budget so next week cannot go massage liao. heh heh heh...

Date : Tuesday, 30 August 2005 (next day is public holiday). Then most of our bro working in S'pore may be able to join liao. Another date is Friday, 2 Sept 2005 where I believe some bro working in S'pore may able to join. We shall see majority vote.

Time : 7.30 pm, best time for dinner.
Old 24-08-2005, 11:25 AM
Samster

1. Jedycity
2. 6"
3. Tenrang
4. zzz

Venue : I suggest Restaurant Todak in Tmn Kota Putri (not Tmn Rinting la, Rinting further up a bit). Most JB'rean should know this place. Please let us know if you dunno the place. I think RM50 per person can eat a lot already. Equivalent to one massage session. I am on low budget so next week cannot go massage liao. heh heh heh...

Date : Tuesday, 30 August 2005 (next day is public holiday). Then most of our bro working in S'pore may be able to join liao.

If it is on this day, Most Bros working in Singapore will not be able to make it.

Another date is Friday, 2 Sept 2005 where I believe some bro working in S'pore may able to join. We shall see majority vote.

If we have it on this day, Most of our JB Samsters working in Singapore should be back for the weekend.

Time : 7.30 pm, best time for dinner

Let's all decide what is the best dates for all Bros to GATHER.And, we need more participants. Currently only FOUR???????
Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1