The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

PP expenses is consider high for their local standard,shop around their lucky supermarket and you will realize even their cotton bud cost USD $1 which caught me by surprise and with this price can easily buy 3 in sg.Most of their good is import and by USD

Price are starting to increase after election as I notice compare to few years ago though the slight increase in beer or lady drink at pub still manageable for sinkies who go there,only think I like is their hotel accommodation still consider cheap from a decent guesthouse room with aircon at riverside area cost USD 15 to a decent one like h81 concept at USD $20.

Durian I try before,nothing to shout about as compare to Malaysian one,fragrance is not there and not strong taste.Haircut have also increase from $3 to $4 and the whole barber street team up to increase the same price

More high rise condo and building,build by Ah tiong and Naga open a new building and property developer keep on pushing for Cambodia to be Asia next front tier market after Thai and Vietnam but it seem they still got a long way to go for their economy as depends on UN funding for so many years and now China

More international flight flying there so I guess is a good thing so enjoy while it last
Old 26-10-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All about kampot and Kap

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
I believe u r one of them that hv retired in chiangmai. If u hv a gal, its also a nice cool place to retire.
Yes is true, is easier to find love there first and than retire....found her 15 years ago and now with 2 kids retired sabai2 in CM
Old 26-10-2018, 05:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
jj8888 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
8 posts and -25pts, hahahaha
Happy with my performance? Lol
Old 26-10-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Yes is true, is easier to find love there first and than retire....found her 15 years ago and now with 2 kids retired sabai2 in CM
Fantastic. My colleague, a young man also happily married a chiangrai lady.
Old 27-10-2018, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Regarding money, the best is I can deposit money in a bank in singapore or johore bahru and then i can slowly withdraw out the money from a bank or an atm machine in cambodia at very low cost. How this can be done I need members advice. I saw a hugh Maybank in Phnom Penh.

Ive already enquired, using remittance n western union is vv expensive.

I believe u r one of them that hv retired in chiangmai. If u hv a gal, its also a nice cool place to retire.
dont open with maybank, they have few ATMs in cambodia, secondly, their ATMs closes at 11pm every night, even if u go to another bank to use their VISA network, it is also close, i have been left in malu situation several times becoz of this, never maybank again, now i uses mainly ABA and another one as backup

ABA is very easy, just need ur visa, to open an account, then u can trsf from ur singapore bank to ABA
Old 27-10-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Regarding money, the best is I can deposit money in a bank in singapore or johore bahru and then i can slowly withdraw out the money from a bank or an atm machine in cambodia at very low cost. How this can be done I need members advice. I saw a hugh Maybank in Phnom Penh.
CIMB no transaction fee if u withdraw from CIMB atm but unfortunately limited atms in Cambodia.
Old 27-10-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 17
funmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to all

Acleda Bank supposedly has the most ATMs across the country...can open an acct. with long-term visa.
Old 28-10-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

deleted, no more posting anything anymore, with so many chee byes around

Last edited by bolueeleh; 28-10-2018 at 06:32 PM.
Old 28-10-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

u can ask ur clones to zap all u want, like i give a fuck, u know who u r crazy motherfucker who use other people's kindness like toilet paper, u r the reason why people in this forum dont dare to meet other forumners anymore
Old 31-10-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
pioneering is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpioneering is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
Bro, Very nice FR. Have upped your points. Care to share which bar in 104 you find good looking syt girls ?

Any recommendations for a hotel to stay on or near 104 walking distance?

If I stay on 136 where there are more bars, is 104 waking distance and is it safe to walk at night for bar hopping ?
Look after your wallet and handphone when you go bar hopping in phnom penh. put it in your front pockets and not in the backpockets of your trousers. Stay away from ladyboys or girls who try to approach you on the street and try to hug you and offer you a blowjob or sex for free. They will try to pickpocket you as they work in pairs. Hold on to your phone and wallets in case they did manage to come close to you, its quite a common pickpocket tactics. Dont get too drunk when bar hopping especially if you go alone. Otherwise it is quite safe to go barhopping within PP and it is fun.

There are many good hotels near the night market at the riverside park. Book and shop online and find one you like. I personally like Riverview Cambodia Boutique Hotel ( Former River 108 Boutique Hotel ) which is just next to the night market and is located right between 136 and 104 and is within walking distance to both area. Beautiful hotel with decent breakfast cooked by the receptionist/manager who is also the chef. The restaurant next door also serve very good food.

Tao residence is a good new hotel near 136 and is managed by an Angmo with very huge and beautiful room, choose the loft unit with river view and you will be very pleased (only issue is that it is still new and under renovation in September, hopefully by now it is all done)
Old 02-11-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 20
TheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj8888 View Post
Happy with my performance? Lol

Your nick 8888 join in 2008. Everything fa fa fa fa. You need another -3 then your points become easy to fa.

'You are good at numbers'

Otang :
Up next :
No post to up:
Old 02-11-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster

sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pioneering View Post
Look after your wallet and handphone when you go bar hopping in phnom penh. put it in your front pockets and not in the backpockets of your trousers. Stay away from ladyboys or girls who try to approach you on the street and try to hug you and offer you a blowjob or sex for free. They will try to pickpocket you as they work in pairs. Hold on to your phone and wallets in case they did manage to come close to you, its quite a common pickpocket tactics. Dont .........now it is all done)
I was rob by ahgua https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=13...postcount=1380
Old 09-11-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 9
AgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud of
Any good local ktv to intro ?
Not foreign infested ktv such as wonderland, golden jazz, prince etc
Old 22-11-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Anyone going cambodia next month? Pp or shnk...
Old 23-11-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

No luck, Today is friday, jetstar on sale day. At first the 1pm flight show $47, then after i click on submit, it says $47 is fully booked. So i book $100 one way to pp in dec, plus service charge all in sg$110.

This time i will look out for young very feminine ladyboys. Must try something different. But im thinking where to lookout for these feminine ladyboys. The first thing that comes into my mind is CANDY, but these full time ladyman are high aids risk. So i just wonder which gathering place those local ladyboys love to go, i got no idea at all.

This type of ladyboy below, sure hard to find.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 25-11-2018 at 10:30 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1