The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2014, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 13
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Bet with my colleague

Camping
Old 06-12-2014, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future

thanks for sharing.camping here for more.

Merry Christmas
Old 06-12-2014, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Wow never fail support camping with many things.
Old 06-12-2014, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
fisho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!!!
Old 06-12-2014, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
melman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CAMPING FOR MORE ! Good story
Old 06-12-2014, 11:52 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

I entered the cubicle and shut the door behind me, cursing at my moment of carelessness.

Personally, I don’t like losing too although I knew I would have given in to Joan eventually if I felt like it.

Note the difference though, me giving in is different from me losing.

I pulled the ribbon and peered into the bag, laying my eyes on the same panty that I had picked out for Joan. Same design that she was wearing at that moment.

I don’t know why but I felt a tingling sensation as my hand touched the soft and cool fabric. I instantly felt an erection stirring, the blood rushing to my manhood.

I removed my shoes and pulled down my jeans followed by my boxers.

The thought of this sick act brought back memories that went as far back as my school days.

The longing look at my pretty classmate’s overnight back during camp, the wet laundry bag after our visit to the pool, the small gym bag she kept her damp PE t-shirt in.

I place 1 leg into the panty Joan got for me and I realised that my dick was rock hard. I struggled to breathe properly as I put my 2nd foot in.

I could feel every hair on my leg, every inch of my skin reacting to the coolness and the softness of the leopard print boyshorts as I slid it up my legs.

Does Joan feel this too everytime she pulls her undies up her legs ?

As I pulled it higher, my dick got harder and harder to the point it hurts.

I had a hard time calming myself down and tucking my confused dick into the panty.

One moment I was rock hard, the other moment I went flaccid.

It took a while for me to calm down before I was able to pull my jeans up and I kept my boxers in the bag after folding it.

When I exited the bathroom, I could see Joan eagerly coming towards me. There was a look of curiosity and she started peppering me with questions.

Joan : How… how ? Did you do it ? hahaha. ? Nice or not ? do you feel sexy and wild ? ahahha

She answered her own questions with her own laughter and I just struggled to walk properly.

She kept her teasing coming, as if she was out to make me feel humiliated.

Joan : Nice right…. So soft… I kinda like it.

Joan : So how ? ….. got erection ah ? hhaa.

Joan : Oei.. you ok or not.. It’s the biggest size they have, should fit quite ok. You’re so slim.

I gave her a pained look and replied.

James : My dear Joan, I have extensions that do not fit in properly with the design.

Joan laughed and slap her thigh, clicking her heels on the tiled floor of the shopping mall. She quickly linked her arms with me again before starting to whisper and pepper me with more questions.

Joan : Eh James…. James… honestly… you like ah ? hahaha

I did not know what to reply her so I kept quiet.

Joan : Nice right ? the fabric so smooth…. Men’s underwear and boxers not as nice. Haha.

I shot her a questioning look.

James : How you know my boxers not as nice ?

She smiled and told me she use to do quite a bit of Thomas’s laundry and that he was also fascinated with her lingerie.

Joan : Aiyah… all guys like our undies, just that they don’t want to admit. Haha..

She grew silent after her last statement.

The mere mention of Thomas struck a raw nerve and I could feel Joan withdrawing a little again.

I manage to calm myself down more and as long as I don’t get an erection, it feels like a normal underwear to me. It’s a little tight up front and the lace is uncomfortable but other than that I would say it’s bearable.

It’s Joan’s gift to me after all.

We decided to grab an early dinner but Joan did not want to eat in town. She wanted some hawker fare and we took a cab back to Kovan.

We hardly talked in the cab, there was a bit of teasing when we were in the cab queue by Joan but the novelty soon wore out.

Joan said she wanted to take a walk along the stalls at the hawker center before making up her decision so I stayed behind with the bags.

While looking around aimlessly, I happen to look into the large paperbag that held the various smaller bags. It then struck me that the smaller bag that held both the leopard prints undies were the same.

I felt my heart skipped a beat as I looked at the small paper bag I had put inside the bigger one. Joan offered to carry it together with hers after I came out from the bathroom.

The only different was that my ribbon was undone.

I took a quick glance around and I tied up the ribbon.

I wanted to be sure, so I pulled the free end of the ribbon for the other bag and peeked inside.

I felt blood rushing to my manhood the moment I laid my eyes on a pair of plain grey panty. It must have been the one Joan was wearing when she met up with me earlier that day.

I quickly retied the ribbon and I made a small mark using my nail on the bag.

My heart was racing when Joan popped into view right after my hands left the paper bag.

5.45pm

Joan came back with a lift of things she wanted to try and thanked me with a gleeful smile.

6.10pm

We attracted some stares with the variety of food we filled our table with, there was no way we can finish them. From fishball noodles to rojak to chicken rice and a chicken cutlet.

7.15pm

I took a train together with Joan back to her place in Sengkang. While waiting for the feeder bus, Joan told me she missed her old place in Farrer park.

Joan : It’s so near town and Holland Village. There’s nothing here in Sengkang.

I asked her why did her parents move and she gave me a brief smile.

Joan : Farrer court en bloc last time.

James : Oooooohhhhh….. rich girl seh. Haha

She slapped me on my arm right when the feeder bus arrived.

Joan stayed near rivervale plaza in Sengkang, in one of the executive flats. Her parents decided to just take things easy and retire after selling their old place.

I walked her to the bottom of her flat and I was surprised that Joan said she did not feel like going up too early.

Joan : I’m just going to face the 4 walls of my bedroom anyway.

She changed out of her heels into her slippers, which by then had given her a blister on each foot.

We just chatted at one of the benches on the estate.

8.30pm

She told me she was slowly feeling the impact of the breakup and it’s about to hit her head on.

Her parents were concerned, her close friends were asking her, and it doesn’t help that Thomas and her were sharing a common group of friends too.

After our conversation drifted off a while later, Joan suddenly said that she felt like drinking.

I bought a 6 pack from a convenient stall and we settled down at the bench.

By the time we’re through with them at 10pm, Joan was evidently tipsy.

James : I think that’s enough. You’re drunk.

She rebuked me immediately, adding that she’s good for another round if I’m up to it.

James : Enough liao la, if you’re drunk i’ll rape you I tell you…

She laughed and put her arms around my neck, pulling me close.

Joan : Says the man who’s wearing a lacy panty ah ? haha…ha..

My eyes widened and I immediately checked my surroundings to make sure no one heard that.

Suddenly she perked up and she lifted up my shirt.

James : Oei… siao ah…

Joan : Show me lah.. haha.

I pushed her hands away and said I’ll show her if she show me hers too. She gave a rather audible ‘Tsk’ and ignore me.

I decided it was time to make a move and I tried to help Joan up on her feet. She pushed me away, declaring herself sober, she even changed back into her heels to show that she could balance herself well.

I took the chance to pick up the bags.

I walked with her to the lift lobby again and she reminded me that I owed her 5 slaps.

I told her she can claim them anytime but she laughed and said she’s going to save it for now.

I could feel my heart rate racing as the moment drew near.

I reached in for the bag which contained Joan’s worn panty and took it out as if it was mine.

If she had discovered what I had done, it would be hard to talk myself out of the situation.

I do not recommend you try this unless you had your reasons ready.
Old 06-12-2014, 11:54 PM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

I knew she was already tipsy, chances are she would not pay much attention to the bags. She’s going to go back, probably dump everything on the floor and only sort them out the next day anyway, which meant if I could get away with it, I could have my prize for a day at least.

I passed Joan the rest of her shopping and held my breath.

She entered the lift and waved a half hearted goodbye.

I waited for the lift to close before I went over to the staircase and got ready.

When the lift stopped at the 4th floor, I quickly dashed up the stairs, taking 2-3 steps at a time.

I slowed my pace when I was about to reach, fighting to keep my breathing steady.

It’s a good opportunity to find out where Joan lives and I’m not going to waste it.

I peered out from the small glass panel from the staircase door and I caught a glimpse of Joan struggling to open the gate with her keys.

She dropped her keys twice before she unlocked the gate.

With all the commotion she was making, I was surprised her parents did not come out to help her.

I could feel my sweat dripping down my back as I observed Joan from the stuffy staircase landing. She finally got the main door open and she half pushed and kicked it open.

I saw her stepped into the unit and I pushed open the staircase door slightly just in time to hear the closing of the metal gate.

Seconds later, the heavy timber door closed with a thump.

I tiptoed over to the unit and made a mental note of the unit number and the surroundings.

I saw a old timber cupboard outside the door and I was elated. Chances are it was a shoe cabinet.

Perhaps I could find some of her nice slutty heels she wore to work occasionally.

I could not hide my excitement and was about to open the cupboard door when suddenly I hear the snap of a bolt.

I panicked and I squatted down immediately and ducked walk a few steps away.

I immediately saw the spill of light into the corridor as Joan’s door swung open.

I visually calculated the distance from where I was to the stair landing and curse under my breath that I would not be able to make it.

There were no blind spots at all.

I was out in the open.

I was already fumbling to think of a reason should Joan come out of her unit when another loud smack on the concrete floor of the corridor made me jump and almost pee in my pants.

I turned and realised that Joan had threw her slippers out through the gate.

I had pack them into the shoe box that was meant for the heels only moments ago.

Thankfully, the door closed and I quickly made my way to the staircase landing and scrambled down the stairs.

As I approached the main road to hail a cab, something struck my mind.

I had put her slippers into the shoe box, packed it into the shoe bag. Placed everything into the main big bag she was carrying.

As an empty cab pulled up to me, I realised that her taking out her slippers could only mean one thing.

She’s actually unpacking her shopping stuff.

Everything I had anticipated and predicted was wrong.

I fumbled with the paperbag in my hand as I told the cab driver my address.

I felt the cab accelerate, forcing me back onto the seat right at the moment my phone rang.

It was Joan .

I bit my lip and answered the call.

Joan : James…. Where are you ?

James : On a cab why ?

There was a moment of silence before she spoke.

Joan : Thanks for the shawl.

I felt my heart dropped and I managed to reply her.

James : Happy belated birthday ….

Joan : Good night…

I hung up and exhaled, fingering the precious small paper bag in my hand.
Old 07-12-2014, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 23
lionox is one of the Best!lionox is one of the Best!lionox is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: My Bet with my colleague

Love your build-up bro! Thanks for sharing.
Old 07-12-2014, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 14
tokiha is a glorious beacon of lighttokiha is a glorious beacon of lighttokiha is a glorious beacon of lighttokiha is a glorious beacon of lighttokiha is a glorious beacon of lighttokiha is a glorious beacon of light

sounds like there will be alot more coming, nice story btw
Old 07-12-2014, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

Since Joan already unpacked her bag, she knew that her worn panty is in the paper bag that you took by 'mistake'.

But she chose not to say anything and let u go back with it.

My guess is she wants you to find it.

As a thank you for spending the day with her?

As a test to see what would you do with it?

Or she's turned on by the idea of you playing with it once u find it? Would it come back with hints of yr man juice (which means u r attracted to her n played with her soiled panty)?

Let the plot unfolds...

Badboy
Old 07-12-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
16263646 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 07-12-2014, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
Terbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice one, continue please
Old 07-12-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Funny as usual man.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster (A)

I know by now many of you will probably laugh and say I’m a sick pervert but I don’t care. We all have a different side, perhaps you can say a darker side we do not want to admit.

The way you let your eyes linger a little longer on your hot colleague, the manner in which you glance at your sister in law, the contact you crave when doing physical sports with some hot friends. Would you really pass up on similar opportunities?

I was still feeling the excitement as shut my bedroom door behind me and place my prize in the cupboard.

I went to take a shower and gently wash the lacy panty I was wearing the whole day.

I needed to dry it without anyone else knowing, the last thing I needed was my parents or my siblings chancing upon it.

I still owe them an explanation for the dildo and some ropes they found when I was still attached with my ex gf.

I shut off the lights and got into bed with the bag in hand.

Slowly I undid the ribbon and took out Joan’s worn panty.

I wasted no time and I had this silly fear that her fragrance and her feminine smell would escape and fade into the room if I left it out in the open for too long.

Pressing it to my nose, I took a deep breath, instantly feeling my erection poking and pushing against my boxers.

I imagined myself pressing my nose against Joan’s privates, relishing her love hole’s unique aroma.

I imagined Joan stroking my hair, pressing my head down harder on her privates.

I imagined Joan gasping and moaning as I feasted on her erroneous region.

All the while I gently stroked myself, taking in deep whiffs and the scent of Joan’s underwear.

Sick, desperate and silly, that was what I would call my action but at that moment I really couldn’t care less.

I was about to cum at the height of my own arousal and I had already gotten to the point that I had the part of the cotton panty where Joan’s privates were most likely to be directly on my nose when my phone rang.

It was nearing midnight and I was not happy that I was disturbed.

I tried to reach for my phone but the ringing stopped after 3-4 rings before I could answer.

It was Joan.

I considered calling her back but I was tempted to finish what I had started.

I only just got myself settled back down when I heard a message come through.

And another…

And another.

The series of beeps affected my mood and I got a little frustrated even though I knew chances are it was Joan .

I decided to stop and I unlocked my phone for the messages.

As if the barrage of messages were not enough to dampen my mood, the following messages that followed killed my erection.

Joan sms : James…. Thank you for spending the day with me…. I really appreciate it….

Joan sms : I just want to say i’m really happy for all the things you’ve done for me so far no matter how small and silly they may be……

Joan sms : I’m going through a rough patch…… and I’m glad you are there for me….

Joan sms : I just want to be upfront….. I don’t want to lead you on….. it’s just ... not a good time….

Joan sms : Hope you understand.

Well, some things are really obvious and you do not need to explicitly spell it out.

Yes I already know you just needed company.

I knew you just broke up.

I knew.

I knew I was just taking my chance.

I knew there was hardly any possibilities you would jump right back into a relationship given that you just ended one.

I knew.

I really know.

It’s really just common sense.

I did not go on a date with you expecting you to fall head over heels with me just because I wore a panty you bought.

Still, I lost the mood to cum and I just kept Joan’s grey panty back into the bag and went to sleep.

6th January 2013

Sunday.

I did not reply any of Joan’s messages simply because I did not know what to say.

She did not call, neither did she drop me any more messages that weekend.

7th January 2013.

Monday

8am

I got into work early as I needed to be at a client’s office at 9.30am. I printed what I needed and took my documents and left.

1.30pm

It was already way past lunch by the time I got back into office. I was starving but I wanted to unload the huge bag of samples before I go grab a bite.

I turned and looked at Joan’s work station, her PC was not on, and her desk was clean and neat. It did not seem like she was in office that day.

Before I could do anything else, Mr Chan happened to step into office and he gestured me over to his office.

I took a seat opposite him and he filled me in.

It turns out that he had just finish having lunch with Joan and that she had a personal request. She wanted a month off to sort out some personal matters.

He had already approved her no pay leave after learning her situation.

Mr Chan : I hope you do not mind covering for Joan for this period.

I told Mr Chan not to worry, I’ll do what I can.

He passed me a gift box, saying that it was from Joan.

Mr Chan : She knew you would be covering for her, so she bought you a gift in advance to thank you for the trouble.

After another 30 minutes of work related chat, I excused myself to grab some lunch.

I opened the box after coming back and saw a post it note.

I recognised Joan’s handwriting straight away.

Inside the box was the same paper bag that held my boxers.

The message went;

“You took the wrong one idoit!!. Washed and dried yours, I expect the same to be done for mine !!! “

PS : Don’t wear it, it doesn’t fit

Joan

I smiled and kept the gift box in my drawer.

I received a message from Joan at 3pm.

Joan sms : James…. Did not hear from you since sat, are we ok ?

I replied after i finished my lunch.

James sms : Of course we are. Have a good rest. Will cover in the meantime.

Joan sms : You’re the best !

The highlight of that day happened when we’re about to knock off work .

At 5.30pm that day, everyone in the office had a surprise.

I recognised him from pictures Joan had showed me before.

Thomas came to the office.

He was gesturing and talking to the receptionist before he just barged into the office.

He just walked through the office and I could see the receptionist Siti quickly going to Mr Chan’s office.

Thomas wandered around before finally coming over to my cubicle, the moment he saw Joan’s name at the cubicle beside mine, he asked in a voice that was too loud for me to respond to him properly.

Thomas : Where is Joan ? I need to talk to her.

I shot him a look and replied.

James : I don’t know, this is an office. People work here, take your problems outside.

He walked right up to me in an aggressively manner and I stood up immediately, rising to my full height, staring back at him.

His face came close, his eyes widened as if he wanted to pick a fight.

Thomas : What’s your problem.. ? You got something to say, ? huh ? You got something to say ? We step outside la… lai ….

By then several of the male staff had stood up and gathered around us.

Mr Chan came too.

I was about to reply Thomas when suddenly I just felt myself stagger back a step or so. It happened so fast I did not realise it had actually happened.

Thomas had shoved me, pushing me on my chest, raising his voice at the same time.

Thomas : Don’t think I don’t know. Joan told you right…Joan told you right or not….. I know Joan told you…

That was all I could make out before I felt the numbing sensation on my left cheek and it took me half a second to register the pain of the slap.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:05 PM
Samster (A)

I reacted and the next thing I knew, Mr Chan and another colleague was trying to pry a letter opener out of my hand while several other male colleagues were hold Thomas down.

The next thing that happened shocked me even more.

Mr Chan let go of me, grabbed Thomas by his collar and slapped him across his left cheek with a loud smack.

Everyone was shocked.

Nobody moved as Mr Chan just shoved Thomas against the wall and let him go.

I could see the look of surprised on Thomas face as he looked at the 60 year old man that just hit him.

Mr Chan broke the silence 3 seconds later.

Mr Chan : Get the fuck out of my office.

He pointed his finger at Thomas and added.

Mr Chan : Joan told me…..she told me everything….get out before I call the police.

Thomas shot both Mr Chan and I a look before pushing himself away from the crowd and got out of the office.

The atmosphere was a little heated, colleagues asked if I was ok and I nodded my head.

Suddenly the office joker / gay , Junwei spoke and lightened up the atmosphere.

Junwei : Mr Chan ho man wor…. ~~~ haha

There were some scattered laughter and Mr Chan laughed, asking everyone to head back to work.

He asked if I was ok and I give him the thumbs up.

He did not tell me what Joan told him, and I did not ask.

The rest of the week came and went.

Taking on another person’s job is no mean feat, the paper work alone meant several extra hours at work.

For the first time that week, Mr Chan did not chase me away at 8pm.

Joan did not contact me at all that week and seriously, I was so busy with work, I hardly thought about her.

11th Jan 2013

Friday

8pm

Mr Chan told me to take care of my health and to let him know if I needed anything before heading off.

10.20pm

The office was quiet, and I had finally finished both Joan and my stuff for the week.

I was exhausted and I needed a massage.

I drafted a mail to Joan, purely professional mail to keep her up to date on what she’s missing out.

A 2nd mail followed to ask her how was she coping.

James email ;

Dear Joan,

How are you coping? Hope everything is fine on your end.
Our cubicle feels empty without you around.

Come back soon.

PS : I’ll wear anything you want…as long as you’re back.

I did not see the need to update her on what happened in the office. She’s had enough on her mind.

11.20pm

I only just stepped into my room when I received an email reply from Joan .

She has left the country and is in Malaysia. She’s spending sometime with a relative in a quiet fishing village in Kukup, somewhere up north of Johor.

She’s feeling a lot better and just need some time alone.

Her message ended with ;

PS : it’s nice and quiet up here. Love the sound of the waves at night. Wish I could slap you….

I laughed and closed the email application.

If only she knew her slap quota just got deducted by 1 that week.

12th Jan 2013

Saturday

11am

I woke up at 11am and I could feel my stomach growling.

I saw 7 miss calls from Joan but I was too hungry to do anything other than find some food.

I had a nice breakfast at a coffee shop, read the papers and hit the gym.

I tried returning Joan’s call but it did not get through.

I took a afternoon nap and when I got up at 4.30 pm , I saw 3 more miss calls from Joan and a message asking if I’m free to meet up at the void deck near her place.

I agreed.

6.30pm

I could see Joan from a distance away. Her back was facing me and she had on long grey track pants and a long sleeve white hoodie.

The hood was down and Joan was just tapping away on the phone.

I approached and tapped Joan on the shoulder.

I flashed my brightest smile and said

James : Got miss me or not… ?

When Joan turned around, my smile left my face.

There was a bandage on her left cheekbone the size of a credit card that covered all the way to the corner of her left eye.

There were some scratches on her forehead that were already healing.

The bruise on the side of her lip was still a little purplish.

Joan tried to smile but I could see it hurt.

I took her hand and tried to lift up her long sleeve but she pushed my hands away.

Joan : James… don’t… I’m sorry.....

Joan : I didn’t know what happened until Amy called me this morning…. I’m sorry for the misunderstanding…

I could see her eyes starting to tear and I tried to calm her down.

I did not ask Joan what happened but I could pretty much guessed.

When the time is ripe, perhaps she would share it with me.

I spent 5 minutes trying to calm her down. I told her she needed to rest but she said she felt so bad that she just had to see me in person to apologise.

I told her it’s ok, all is forgiven and that she better go back up to rest.

Joan : Ok… I’m really sorry James….sorry for getting you involved.

I wanted to send her to the lift but she said she needed to grab dinner for herself at the coffee shop a few bus stops away.

I told her I’m going with her and she nodded her head.

Her parents were still in Kukup, she insisted on returning to Singapore to apologise to me against the wishes of her parents.

We hardly spoke during the bus ride and I could see a few uncomfortable glances from the public when we took the bus and queued for the food.

Joan did not feel comfortable eating in public in her state, we packed food for both of us and headed back to Joan’s place.

She did not officially invite me up, nor did she ask me not to tag along.

I just went along naturally right up to her place.

It felt so weird.

Only days ago, I was just here, sneaking around. Yet here I was, standing beside Joan as she unlocked her door for me.

I stepped into Joan’s place and she said she needed the bathroom. I place the food on the dining table and watch Joan head towards the toilet.

Right before she closed the door, Joan turned around and asked.

Joan : James….. are you mad ? …. At me… ? and everything ?

I smiled and shook my head.

Joan smiled too and entered the bathroom.

The moment I heard the click of the lock, I dashed towards the bedrooms.

I opened door after door, trying to determine which was Joan’s room.

I got it on the 2nd try and I went into a room with walls full of pictures. There were pictures of Joan and Thomas during happier times.

Yes, there were laundry in the basket.

Yes, there were lingerie on the bed.

Yes, there were worn clothes all around, enough for a sick pervert like to me indulge in the whole day.

But I was not interested in those that day.

I searched though Joan’s desk, lifting documents, envelopes, letters.

It did not take long for me to find what I wanted.

I only manage to find Thomas’s namecard stuck to a magnetic board together with an array of other stuff. I took it and stuffed it into my back pocket.

I quickly got back out to the living room and settled down a the dining table.

Joan came out shortly after and sat down beside me.

She helped me open up my food and place the utensils properly for me.

Joan : James…. You sure you’re ok ? Won’t get mad ?

I nodded with a smile and ask Joan to tuck into her food.

Of course James won’t get mad.

Nothing comes out of getting mad.

James don't get mad...

James get even. ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1