The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
ilikeoldchangke

Old 28-05-2015, 03:29 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My good friend's marriage

Ella nodded without a word and brought the entire trolley into the bathroom together with the pyjamas. I guess she did not want me to wait around too long.

I loitered near the bathroom and Ella turned and offered her back towards me when she was ready.

My fingers were trembling as I reached for the zip. I have never been in such a situation before. Unzipping the bride of another man on their wedding day, it would be a story to tell for a long time to come.

I unhooked the small latch and held onto the cold metal piece, trying to pull it down but it was stuck.

I used a bit more strength and it gave way almost immediately, sliding down a good 7-8 cm.

The momentum caused the gown to dropped a couple of inches and Ella was instantly holding onto the gown from the front, but the drop and the unzipping exposed most if not all of Ella’s back all the way to her upper hip to me.

My erection pushed painfully against my pants and the moment of awkwardness returned.

James : Ermm.. ok i….i’ll get going ya…

Ella : ermm ok… thanks James…

Ella quickly shut the door of the bathroom and I heard the lock snapped into place.

I was about to reach for the door when I felt the urge to adjust my erection again.

It was a mistake.

The moment I touched myself, I felt this primal urge to cum having gone through that amount of mental stimulation.

I did not know what was going through my mind but I just did something I did not expect myself to.

I opened the room door, called out to Ella and told her I’m leaving.

James : Ella….Ella ?

Ella : Ya ?

James : I make a move first….

Ella : Ok.

I stood where I was and I let the room door close with a slam.

I was too afraid to move.

My ears trying to pick up any signs of life inside the bathroom.

I could hardly hear anything.

My heart was thumping.

Then I heard the unmistakable spray of the shower after what seemed like 3-4 minutes.

I had a sudden urge to pee as I looked around the room. If you asked me what was going through my mind then I can tell you it was a complete blank.

I really didn’t know.

What I did know, was that I purposely left my wallet together with the wedding favour gift and my red packet on the table beside Ella’s phone.

I saw the water Ella was drinking from earlier, the unmistakable lipstick mark coated the rim of the bottle. I took the bottle and sipped myself a drink, feeling the instant push of my dick against my pants.

I checked that my lips had no stains on the mirror before turning back towards the door.

I put both keycards that I have on the bar counter near the entrance.

1 for the suite and 1 for Ella's room.

The shower was still on, as quietly as I could, I opened the door, and closed it behind me.

I went to the lobby and took a seat and began calling Ella.

Hopefully i could get to see Ella's pokies when she comes down with my wallet later.

I must have rang up like 6 missed calls before I stopped.

Now it’s just to wait for Ella to call me back.

2.20 am

My phone finally rang right when I was about to fall asleep.

I picked it up immediately.

James : Hello…Ella i….

Ella : You idoit… your wallet everything still here…. Where are you…

I told her I’m in a cab and was about to reach the hotel lobby.

James : Can you come down and pass me my wallet… sorry ah…

There was a moment of hesitation as I waited for Ella’s reply.

Ella : Ermm… eh you bring my clothes bring half only… I missing some bags.

James : Ohh… I just grab and go liao, so dark inside the room and so many things on the floor..

James : I’m turning into the street liao, you can come down now.. .. eh really reaching liao, come down quick… I need to use the toilet…

I was trying very hard not to chuckle. You might think it’s a mean thing to do but Ella, Don and I do prank each other pretty often in the office.

Besides, i wasn't really thinking with my big head that morning.

If I forget to log out from my facebook in my terminal at work, I would suddenly see a post that says I’m in love with a broom, or perhaps something that says my underwear is red and lacy, courtesy of Ella most of the time.

Don would choose something in the tune of “ I’m buying everyone drinks or dinner if you pinch my backside “

Ella sounded unsure on the phone but she reluctantly agreed.

There was only a cab waiting by the taxi stand that morning and I hopped on.

James : Uncle…. Don’t start the meter…. I pay you $20, you just make a roundabout and wait at the back there. 5 mins will do.

He did not even acknowledge me and did as he’s told.

I scanned the lobby and moments later saw Ella walking towards the exit. I told the uncle to wait as I approached Ella.

She was wearing a pair of denim shorts and had pulled over a brown colour singlet. I could not see her nipples poking through though. I was disappointed, really disappointed not being able to see her pokies.

Still the thought of her being without clean undies was giving me a mental orgasm. I don’t suppose she would want to wear the old one under the gown after showering.

She had a frown on her face and was about to chide me right as I stretch out my hand.

Then something unbelievable happened.

I really have no fucking idea how it could have occurred but it fucking did.

As Ella passed me my wallet and stuff, something fell from under her singlet.

Wack !

Like a wet slap .

We both looked down in horror as we realised what happened.

1 side of Ella’s silicon nu bra just fell off.

It was an unbelievable moment and both of us tried to reach for it at the same time but not before the 2nd one dropped as well but Ella managed to hold on to it before I left the protection of her singlet.

Her eyes were wide open , I could see the bloodshot vessels.

I did not know what to do and I immediately picked up the one on the floor.

Ella : Oei.. !!

James : Wait… wait.. I pay the cab first.

I really did not know what I was doing but I ran towards the cab, threw $20 at the uncle and I ran back towards Ella.

The moment I went close to her, she grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and pulled me close.

Ella : All your fault la ! arghhh James … walk in front of me.

James : Okok…

We waltz towards the lift lobby and headed up without a word.

The cold silicon of the nu bra feels weird in my hand.

At that very point in time when Ella was glaring at me..........I really needed to use the toilet.
Old 28-05-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 12
cramlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back, bro ILOCK.
Old 28-05-2015, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Welcome back bro. Waiting to read more from u
Old 28-05-2015, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
pussywillow is Cool - loads of Potential

Wah long time never eat curry pup already. Buy fish ball all and camp here already!!

Welcome back bro!!
Old 28-05-2015, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Really nice to have bro OCK back. I'm back to addiction, hope to have daily dose !
Old 28-05-2015, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Thank you iLOCK for the updates.
Old 28-05-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
papagraphite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back ilock, it's been awhile! Looking forward to how this pans out
Old 28-05-2015, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

camping....looking forward to the next episode.....
Old 28-05-2015, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3610 / Power: 16
bluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing story. Makes the imagination go wild.
Old 29-05-2015, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Nic25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

YeaH! Looking forward for this new installment.
Old 29-05-2015, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

Awesome story!
Old 29-05-2015, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
PureHearted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wonderful story I'm camping here
Old 29-05-2015, 04:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
gaipauchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro ILOCK, always great story to read, welcome back ☺
Old 29-05-2015, 05:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Progression deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 29-05-2015, 09:34 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

The lift ride is a mere 30 second affair but it took longer than expected to pass with Ella glaring at me.

Ella : All you fault la ! arghh.

James : I err…. I need to use the toilet quite urgently…

Aside from a sheepish smile, I could not think of anything else to say.

I dare not look at Ella in her eyes, instead I chose to look behind her, mentally willing for the lift ride to end so I could go to the bathroom.

The interior of the lift is fitted with tinted mirror finished panels. Even though I’m avoiding Ella’s glare, all I could see was the endless reflection of us inside the small cramp space.

My nose suddenly caught a whiff of the shampoo fragrance that was coming from Ella’s wet hair.

I could see clumps of hair still wet and matted together, the ends of it still dripping droplets of fresh bathwater. I also noticed several wet patches at the back of Ella’s top from the reflection in the lift.

And yes, I could see the protruding nipples at the front of her damp top and my erection started wreaking havoc on my bursting bladder.

The thought of her rushing down without drying herself properly to pass me my wallet made me feel a little guilty about what I have done but the urgency of needing to pee diluted my guilt almost instantly.

When the lift chimed, Ella walked out in a huff and quickly ran towards the room, opening the door wide.

I caught up in no time and went straight to the bathroom.

Before I could close the door, Ella screamed at me to pass her my half of her nu bra, the mess of silicon I have in my hand.

I saw her took the key card on the table and headed out, no doubt headed for the suite to retrieve her missing bags of clothes.

My high tide was really coming fast and even till this day I wondered what was happening that morning.

I barely had seconds to spare as I unzipped and lowered my pants and underwear just in time to see a stream of pee coming out straight into the toilet bowl.

That instant relieve of tightness, coupled with the image of Ella’s erected nipples in the lift gave me this weird sensation as I relieved myself. There was this sourish warm feeling as the endless stream of pee exited my bladder.

Then my eye caught sight of something that made me suddenly go weak in the knees, resulting in a uncontrolled spurts of my pee that messed up the entire toilet bowl.

Right by the basin, is a coiled up piece of treasure that made it almost impossible for me to pee straight.

That pink underwear just sitting innocently by the rim of the basin seemed to be calling out to me.

I emptied my tank of urine and quickly swaddled over to the basin like a duck with my pants still down my legs.

I knew I don’t have much time.

It’s only a few steps to the suite and Ella would probably grab her bags and be back in to time.

I did not have time to think.

In fact I wasn’t even thinking as I lifted Ella’s underwear off the basin, the soft damp material of her underwear she wore for the evening resting in my very hands.

My dick was throbbing hard as the realisation of me having ticked off something from my bucket list. The very piece of fabric that was closest to the pretty bride’s most private spot in my very hands.

How many times have we attended weddings only to have our minds stray and wonder what was actually beneath that gown,that dress, that tight cheongsum.

I unrolled the underwear gently, as if I was handing some old parchment from the dead sea scrolls. The humidity of the bathroom was high and the heat from Ella’s recent shower still has the mirror fogged up.

My ears perked and listened for any signs of Ella entering the room again but there was not.

That was it.

That was the closest I will ever get to Ella’s privates. Yes, I may have thought of her in some dirty position, I may have wank off to her countless times, I may lust after her worn clothes but end of the day, she is my brother’s wife.

Even a sick pervert like me knows where to draw a line.

I immediately flipped and like a crazed madman, pressed Ella’s underwear to my face, taking in the fresh womanly scent of a bride for the first time in my life. There was a musty smell of perspiration, mixed with the unmistakable smell of new underwear. The humid warm bathroom added another layer of depth to the smell and I was so tempted to just cum and have an orgasm on the spot.

The loud sound of the door closing snapped me out from my trance and I immediately replaced the underwear back where it was.

I got dressed, clean up the toilet bowl and exited the bathroom.

Ella had folded her arms, hip leaning against the study table and continued glaring at me. I slipped and my eyes went straight to her breast only to realise that the protrusion is no longer there, I recovered quickly but Ella noticed my gaze and she threw nu bra straight at my face.

Ella : Arggh… James !.... you !...

I could see the exasperation in her but she did not know how to express it.

Her fist was clench and I could tell she badly wanted to scream at me as she stomp her left foot once and just turned away from me to pack her stuff.

I don’t blame her.

It’s your wedding night, and something this embarrassing had to happen in front of your husband’s good friend.

James : I… erm… make a move ya…. Don’t worry…. I won’t say anything… haha…

I could not help breaking into a snigger.

Ella was too angry for words and she put both her palms together and lift it over her forehead in a mock praying position.

Ella : Yes….. please…. Go back…. Sleep…. And pretend this never happened…

She started to do a series of deep breathing in an attempt to calm herself down as I opened the door.

Right before I closed the door, I added ;

James : Your….. breast is pretty nice…

I closed the door immediately and ran to the lift lobby just in time to hear my name rang out along the corridor.

Ella : James !

The rest of the morning was a blur.

I was exhausted, and I remember staggering back into my room and I fell asleep without taking a shower.

By the time I woke up, it was coming to 1pm in the afternoon.

28th March 2010

Sunday

1pm

I washed up and was thinking of what to have to lunch when I was alerted to the beep my phone was making, telling me I have new messages.

I have 4 miss calls from Don and 1 new message from Celeste.

Don can wait.

I immediately opened Celeste’s message, hoping in my mind it would be something in the tune of ;

“ Hey… morning..any plans today ? ”

Maybe it could be

“ James… what cha doing now ? “

Or … maybe it’s

“ Morning… wake up already ? “

Ahh… sweet messages that reminded me of the honeymoon period when you first start dating.

As the text appeared before me, it was nothing like that.

It was not even close.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1