The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2016, 10:59 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108280 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollux69 View Post
Yes agreed, These are the places for Great Services, no need do anything, just lie down and ENJOY whatever that comes. Even the bonking she will do.

Places to go now for Great Services = VIP Spa, Rich & Bitch & Golden Beauty
(Nusa Bestari)

Bros here, please do not ask me for contacts, the contacts are already in this JB delights forum, just do your homework and search.

Of course there are other places too for Great Services, so hope Bros that know other than the above, please penned it here.

Thank you & Enjoy!
Yes, i do agreed with you and i have a suggestion too.

You are the threadstarter of this thread, maybe you can PM boss to make this thread a sticky, so it would be easy reference for reader here too.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-05-2016, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 12
yashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bro pollux69

I have to thank you for putting up this thread and introducing the spas. I will up your post when I get back home later. Can't seems to do it on my phone.

Quote:
Yes agreed, These are the places for Great Services, no need do anything, just lie down and ENJOY whatever that comes. Even the bonking she will do.

Places to go now for Great Services = VIP Spa, Rich & Bitch & Golden Beauty
(Nusa Bestari)

Bros here, please do not ask me for contacts, the contacts are already in this JB delights forum, just do your homework and search.

Of course there are other places too for Great Services, so hope Bros that know other than the above, please penned it here.

Thank you & Enjoy!
Old 16-05-2016, 11:32 AM
Samster

yashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yo! Fr is overdue. Should be up since yesterday but was totally shacked and slept throughout. So morning wake up earlier to up lor.

Will be good if we can visit more spa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Bro, u so early wake up post fr

We alway chiong together.. Glad that you njoy and like the place. Hope can explore more of such place there in future.

Last, nice effort on the pics to make it clearer for reader here.

A pics mean a thousand words.
Old 16-05-2016, 11:41 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashlro View Post
Yo! Fr is overdue. Should be up since yesterday but was totally shacked and slept throughout. So morning wake up earlier to up lor.

Will be good if we can visit more spa.
LOL!! could be sign of age catching up

Anyway maybe next will be amasari..let see

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 16-05-2016, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
pollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yes, i do agreed with you and i have a suggestion too.

You are the threadstarter of this thread, maybe you can PM boss to make this thread a sticky, so it would be easy reference for reader here too.
Sure Bro, will PM Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashlro View Post
Hi bro pollux69

I have to thank you for putting up this thread and introducing the spas. I will up your post when I get back home later. Can't seems to do it on my phone.
Thank you so much Bro but im not here for points leh, but really appreciate your thoughts.
Previously when i started the Great Bonks thread in FL Dome1, i kanna zapped and threatened by those scamming OKT who put up fakes pics, i dont care, i still exposed them even though i know i would kanna zap but bros who appreciated my sharing, did upped my points which i did not ask for.

So Bro, you dont have to up my points, just by sharing your contributions here meant alots. Meant alots cuz Bros here can make wise decision as where to go.

There are some bros here who only ask questions but no contributions, if you check their previous posts, it is all questions but no FR.

So yours & Bro Naka and all the Bros who contribute is a Great Bonus.
Old 17-05-2016, 02:56 AM
Samster

I understand bro. I also not here for points. But since i dont have anyone to give to, give you lor.

Quote:
Sure Bro, will PM Boss

Thank you so much Bro but im not here for points leh, but really appreciate your thoughts.
Previously when i started the Great Bonks thread in FL Dome1, i kanna zapped and threatened by those scamming OKT who put up fakes pics, i dont care, i still exposed them even though i know i would kanna zap but bros who appreciated my sharing, did upped my points which i did not ask for.

So Bro, you dont have to up my points, just by sharing your contributions here meant alots. Meant alots cuz Bros here can make wise decision as where to go.

There are some bros here who only ask questions but no contributions, if you check their previous posts, it is all questions but no FR.

So yours & Bro Naka and all the Bros who contribute is a Great Bonus.
Old 18-05-2016, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

I'm glad this thread is now a sticky.

Thanks to bro Naka's FR, I went to try R & B for the first time. Before that, I went to the related joint in front to see see look look at the place.. about to reach there, bump into a milfy PRC I think, abt 30, wearing red top and visible bra and hot shots coming out from a door. I think that is where they stay, wondering if she is going there. true enough. another bro ordered her. I asked for the wet bed option, asked me to go behind.

Nice and discreet. away from main road. I am familiar with the place, so no problem at all. earlier in this thread, someone was talking about their services and standard, if no good get kicked here. I think it is because of their agreement (licence) with the authorities (llike another bro who said). The other branch is too visible, so cannot do FJ.

ML Choices

The male recepts and doorman do their best to make u comfortable, give u tea. Then asked what I wanted. Asked for wet bed, neber try b4. I sat down to drink tea while he called 3 numbers to come down. I rem was

126 (been here long time), milfy, plumpish. short red dress, criss-crossed acrossed those humongous boobs!
the other 2 were in the 1000+. I don't rem cos was stuck to the huge boobs.
Told the OKT can change? Retained 126 while he called 3 more. so 4 for me to choose, said these others all hv considerably bigger busts.. mi linke... straightaway can see my preference... hehhe...

all other 3 were 1000s, so fairly new (a fews to month). True enough, all had at least a D or E! I finally chose 1066 or was it 1006? Sorry, my memory koyak. eyes glued on those boobies! ...

First Impressions

Nice enough entrance and place. friendly staff, not a spa with food like the bigger ones, but who's really there for food anyway?

They look like they know what they are doing. Have magnetic door, open for customers only. always have 3 guys downstairs. Impt to feel safe while u cheong upstairs.

The girl

I chose her because all 4 had good size boobs anyway, the rest were in red, a bit stuck up looking, she was the only on in beige short dress, with a corset like top to push out those boobs. And she had the sweetest face, machiam GND.

Found out she is 24. speak little chinese, pretty long hair. wore nice necklace and long earrings and had some nice perfume. and a sweeet smile to top off. NICE.

Led me up to the back (deep place) and up the stairs. covered her butt when walking up in front of me. Act shy, I like. held her waist, so slim.

Room

Led me to the room and went to get her things. Mattress in one corner of the room on the floor and in the middle at the back of the room was the metal frame with the PVC mattress and shower point. Big space for the wet part. While waiting, went outside to look for toilet, dont have! Have to pee in that room lor. Saw other rooms, they have diff orientations, and some were smaller than others. I tink mine is one of the larger ones. One thing I don't like is curtains at doorway. No doors at all.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 18-05-2016, 03:16 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
I'm glad this thread is now a sticky.

Thanks to bro Naka's FR, I went to try R & B for the first time. Before that, I went to the related joint in front to see see look look at the place.. about to reach there, bump into a milfy PRC I think, abt 30, wearing red top and visible bra and hot shots coming out from a door. I think that is where they stay, wondering if she is going there. true enough. another bro ordered her. I asked for the wet bed option, asked me to go behind.

The girl
like is curtains at doorway. No doors at all.
Just sharing only, i no part in it.

Glad that you enjoy and u share.

Also glad that this thread is up a sticky.

Nice reading and btw, what R & B mean?

Old 18-05-2016, 03:42 PM
Samster

xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Part 2

The Act

She came back in with a smile and basket of her ware. I wanted to help her undress. Actually I wanted to strip her. Did that. some ML in sg wont even let u do tt. rubbed her boobs up and down and massaged those mammies. felt small implants in there. I think she was naturally a C at least, quite a bit of real stuff, and now is likely an E, or D+ min.

For the next 30min hardly saw her face or felt her as I was asked to prone and she started her work. Tied her hair. She did this repeatedly and all over your body, even your ankles, for a long time, so I'm just going to mention the routine:

wet me
Massaged with soap
rinse off
wet me
put nuru gel. It is so much. She pumps copious amounts of it on me, unlike a local thai one I tried.
slurped you up with her mouth. This was warm, nice.
wet me, rinsed off.
popped a cone jelly in her mouth, rubbed me with her mouth all over. Cold treatment. nice. spat out when warm.
Warm and cold repeatedly. She used so many jellies, that if given to a kid, the kid will be your best friend for life! kudos there.
Poured nuru gel all over me and on herself
did long BM all over me using her boobs and thighs and pussy. song ah!

That was only my back. half only.
Did the same when asked to flip over.

Then did warm and cold on my lil bro. BJ started. song ah!
Warm: poured Nuru gel and BJ. very slurpy! nice. like watery bath there. so silky smooth.
Cool: she chewed a jelly and BJ my dick with the cool jelly. Song Song ah!!
First time I tried this.

She was v hardworking can see she really put in the effort in massaging, washing me, I wont be surprised her mouth tired already. but action havent started yet!

Saw the clock 40min gone. While she was BBBJing, I enjoyed it. told her to flip over and fingered her. She moaned... can see she don't really enjoy it, but allowed me to.

Rubbed my dick outside her pussy. Pumped soft and then hard... see her boobs bouncing so fast... what a sight! plus her moans, stereo sound. Wanted to fuck her boobs, did that. Then pushed into her mouth... all gladly obliged.

She was still lying face up, I went around to front of d bed and put my dick to her mouth. readily opened up to suck. pushed it in and started pumping and deepthroating her... I am at the front of the bed, she is lying down, head tilted backwards and accepting my dick DTing her... wow...

Told her to come down on her knees on the floor of running warm water.. continued to fuck her mouth, from slow to fast and then held her head and went into turbo thrust. (I sounded her first). told her to look at me. took a few times, maybe she don't understand me, or maybe cannot her amidst the sounds, I dunno.. she did after a while. Continued to thrust into her mouth... in and out and in and out for dunno how long... feel my armies building... told her to open her mouth, I want to fulfil one of my fantasies... she actually clamped tighter.... but opened her mouth anyway... I thrusted and pulled out and ejected all my armies onto her waiting tongue and opened mouth... AAAARRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHH........!!!

That felt really good.

She didn't swallow, that's fine. If she opened her mouth to show me my sperm that will be perfect. But that's ok. I know she didnt want it, and happy she obliged. she spat out, I gave her listerine to rinse and I poured it to rinse my dick too..

Showered me with soap, dried up and changed. She was smiley still.

Tipped her and she was gracious in accepting. Nice and very very hardworking girl. deserved it.

Final thoughts

Definitely worth it, for RM238. Nice plan. No rush, took my full 1hr. came down drank tea again. Saw another first timer bro come, and OKT ordered the same girls the first round to come down.

I will rtf again. what a nice place, nice concept.

I hope this FR will help some bros.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 18-05-2016, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just sharing only, i no part in it.

Glad that you enjoy and u share.

Also glad that this thread is up a sticky.

Nice reading and btw, what R & B mean?

Because of your FR, bro, that's why I go there. thanks for sharing bro!

R & B is Rich & Bitches. Chinese is 有$任性 lor...

Old 18-05-2016, 04:25 PM
Samster

I especially like this because this is the closest to a soapy massage that you see in japanese AV.

Old 18-05-2016, 05:30 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Because of your FR, bro, that's why I go there. thanks for sharing bro!

R & B is Rich & Bitches. Chinese is 有$任性 lor...
Ok.. Now I know.. Really meh.. Got so good meh the fr?

Sharing is caring..

Quote:
I especially like this because this is the closest to a soapy massage that you see in japanese AV.
Yes, agreed. If u like soapy u should go bkk. So far JB can't find any..

Old 19-05-2016, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ok.. Now I know.. Really meh.. Got so good meh the fr?

Yes, agreed. If u like soapy u should go bkk. So far JB can't find any..

Ya, I heard about the soapy massages in BKK hotels, neber got chance to go last few times in BKK.. only went to the smaller joints... next time must go try those.

Sorry to TS for digressing, how is the soapy massage in JB ( e.g. Rich & Bitches) compared to those in BKK? can any bro comment?

Old 20-05-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster

This post is for bro ~Devil~. You cannot receive PM, or ur pm box is full.

Hi bro,

sorry a little confused which thread are you refering to.

Amansari is a full spa, with food, suana, hot pool and best part is girls that you can choose. They sit at the cafe. Other similar spas are GBW, NY, Paragon, Pariss.

The other place is Rich & Bitches. That is a massage place with no food. They bring the girls out 3 at a time. Do your deed and go. But they have d wetbed service. and the girls are hardworking. Other similar places are all the smaller joints, usually occupying 1 shoplot. But I don't know of another that has wetbed.

I am however curious to find out about the other joints that bro Pollux said in his first post in Great Service-Great Massages-Great Bonks thread.

Old 20-05-2016, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
pollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

But I don't know of another that has wetbed.

I am however curious to find out about the other joints that bro Pollux said in his first post in Great Service-Great Massages-Great Bonks thread.
Thank you so much Bro for your contributions here.

The places that i know has waterbed service are VIP Spa(Plaza Sentosa), Rich & Bitch(Seri Tebrau) & Golden Beauty(Nusa Bestari).

They do have other joints under the same Boss but i think no waterbed like Golden Beauty(Taman Pelangi) Zi Zu Chang Le (Taman Ser Tebrau), Never Forget(Bandar Baru Permas Jaya), Yi Yi Bu She(Nusa Bestari), Hao Qing(Nusa Bestari 2) & New Century(Taman Century)

Still prefer Nuru Massage compared to Soapy Massage, both are good but Nuru got more 'FEEL' to it in my opinion.

And the above joints are more generous with their nuru gel compared to Pacific Stars here who uses only little gel (upon requests only).
But if you want great bonks, PS got more hits than miss.

Last edited by pollux69; 20-05-2016 at 02:15 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1