The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2016, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 12
Barnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of light
VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Surprised nobody posted much about this place..

Went to visit this place for the first time last week.. Place was easy to find.. just needa find the right lift to go up..

Standard Spa, gave u tag etc.. shower and all, was abit lost so didn't know what to do.. normally a captain will bring some gals out for u..

Had a choice of only 4 gals to choose.. was there ard 5pm..

There was this sexy local chinese gal, but she didn't do the water massage and as it was my first time, decided to pick the vn gals instead.. But really hope i can find back the local gal again.. didn't ask what's her number..

Anyway here's my FR
Num: 211
Massage: rubs well, i think she can do a good massage if she wants to..
Gives a good cat bath, very good blowjob, can suck mine really well.. very patient, but not a loud moaner..

Very sensual when doing B2b on the water bed.. and not a time watcher.. even after i cum, we just laid on the bed and cuddle for awhile..

Boobs: A cup small if u like..
GFE: very good..

Damage $248 didn't tip.. cus wallet in locker..

Would advise bros to try bigger boobs for more shiok B2B effect..

Definately will go n try again..
Old 11-05-2016, 11:44 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108280 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

I think i posted at the link below.

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=587972

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 12-05-2016, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
gaygayboi is one of the Best!gaygayboi is one of the Best!gaygayboi is one of the Best!

I posted at the link below too

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=599900
Old 12-05-2016, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
Johnny168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree with you bro. Her bbjb is damn ayoh. Deep throat all the way for me. Didn't know that her her tongue can touch the tip of her chin. She has a long tongue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnacles View Post
Surprised nobody posted much about this place..

Went to visit this place for the first time last week.. Place was easy to find.. just needa find the right lift to go up..

Standard Spa, gave u tag etc.. shower and all, was abit lost so didn't know what to do.. normally a captain will bring some gals out for u..

Had a choice of only 4 gals to choose.. was there ard 5pm..

There was this sexy local chinese gal, but she didn't do the water massage and as it was my first time, decided to pick the vn gals instead.. But really hope i can find back the local gal again.. didn't ask what's her number..

Anyway here's my FR
Num: 211
Massage: rubs well, i think she can do a good massage if she wants to..
Gives a good cat bath, very good blowjob, can suck mine really well.. very patient, but not a loud moaner..

Very sensual when doing B2b on the water bed.. and not a time watcher.. even after i cum, we just laid on the bed and cuddle for awhile..

Boobs: A cup small if u like..
GFE: very good..

Damage $248 didn't tip.. cus wallet in locker..

Would advise bros to try bigger boobs for more shiok B2B effect..

Definately will go n try again..
Old 13-05-2016, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Went to this spa again yesterday and left without taking any girl. Not likely to return unless they overhaul the way they work, particularly the 2 'captains' who arrange for the girl viewing.

Girls - The girls there were excellent and that is the only plus point for this joint. The problem is that you do not really get to choose. Out of the about 20 girls working and maybe 10-15 available at any one time, the captain will take the liberty to bring 4-5 out for you to choose. And they like to keep some that are 'booked', presumably to earn a tip later. The girl on offer always appear to be the less desired one. Do get recommendation and go for specific girls and not get the girls forced on you by them. Quite dumb of the management. Should just let the roam around like Amansari, which is doing so well even if it is not as strategically located.

Facilities - very average. Jacuzzi is not even working yesterday. These are the bread and butter of a spa. Disappointing.

Food - pathetic. The most pathetic spread you ever get in a spa.

I feel that this spa will not survive long given its mismanagement and also the level of investment the management is putting into the spa. Too niao. Not likely to have many returning customer.
Old 14-05-2016, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jolove1025 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros
where is the location? in a hotel ?
Please advise.
Old 14-05-2016, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolove1025 View Post
Hi Bros
where is the location? in a hotel ?
Please advise.
Plaza Sentosa... 4th floor, if I'm not wrong.
Old 14-05-2016, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mitosblog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
Went to this spa again yesterday and left without taking any girl. Not likely to return unless they overhaul the way they work, particularly the 2 'captains' who arrange for the girl viewing.

Girls - The girls there were excellent and that is the only plus point for this joint. The problem is that you do not really get to choose. Out of the about 20 girls working and maybe 10-15 available at any one time, the captain will take the liberty to bring 4-5 out for you to choose. And they like to keep some that are 'booked', presumably to earn a tip later. The girl on offer always appear to be the less desired one. Do get recommendation and go for specific girls and not get the girls forced on you by them. Quite dumb of the management. Should just let the roam around like Amansari, which is doing so well even if it is not as strategically located.

Facilities - very average. Jacuzzi is not even working yesterday. These are the bread and butter of a spa. Disappointing.

Food - pathetic. The most pathetic spread you ever get in a spa.

I feel that this spa will not survive long given its mismanagement and also the level of investment the management is putting into the spa. Too niao. Not likely to have many returning customer.
Visited the former Magic Spa on Feb 2014. That time they only have local CKT as their stocks and their service was considered average. Based on your posting it does not change much even with foreign ladies as their stocks. I have the same feeling with you last time with what you have experienced currently. With pathetic food and non working jacuzzi, I don't see why you should give them a return visit. I would rather visit a MP without food and jacuzzi and pay under RM200 for one shot service which I had done many times already. Not all service are good; but then I still consider it to be cheaper and more value for money.
Old 15-05-2016, 01:28 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclamier
*This review is an add-on of what i have written early inside the thread of Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

This review has two parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Some may have a good experience there and some does not. Well all i have to said, not always will get a good experience, there sure be bad one along the way. ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON. You think is good, i may not think is not good. Bottleline is i hope my review can assist readers here to making a choice. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

Part 1: This part gave an overview of my review

I was intro by another kaki of mine to this place last week. My first experience was quite good. We are ok with this place and think that this place is simple and good enough for us, so i recommend kakis and we went over to try. There may be many of such places out there, but as time goes by, i have chance to try, i will intro the review here.

VIP Spa

Opening hour: 12 noon to 3am daily

Address
Lot 1 to Lot 11, 4th Floor, Block G, Plaza Sentosa, Jalan Sutera, Taman Sentosa, 80150 Johor Bahru, Johor

How to go
Can drive or get a cab to shopping mall plaza sentosa (The Store), at the side of the mall have a lift directly go to level 4.

Facility
The spa area have 2 small pools which is not in use, another one hot pool and a cold pool. The feeling was shiok when u dips yourself inside the pools. It was relaxing, cosy environment with nice ambience. When in the pool, u can also kept you eye open and drool with lady walking out from the room. There is also a small area, for u to cool down, have a drink and choose your lady you want. There is also a small open gym area for you to play with the weight. In addition, there are also a steam and sauna room. Beside all theses, there is a small cafe for you to fill your stomach with simple meal. Food is not that fantastic. There is also a TV room for you to enjoy the air-con and relax inside. The place also offer free wifi, i did try but it get disconnected alot of time. There is also a part that was on renovation, heard from the crew there are bring in a bigger pool in that part. Let look forward to it.

Ladies
These places have a wide range of ladies to choose. Most of the ladies were from Vietnam, from what i know there are also some from Thailand and Macau. Most of the ladies look young and good looking. There are also some MILFY looking types. Most of the ladies are all called by their number but there is no number tag on them so we just point out who we want when we choose. I think most of them were also able to communicate in simple Chinese.

Package
RM 208 (45min without water bed) and RM248 (45min with waterbed)
Drink,makan, locker, use of facility are included inside the package
So far i only know there is 2 packages and not sure is there is some more other.

Reception/ Crew & Waiter
As mention, this place was called magic spa in the past. It has just change management recently. The crew staff is all fit looking young Malaysian Chinese. They are not pushy and will do their best to cater to the type of ladies you want. This place looks trendy with it design and the crew does not have a standard uniform. There just a wear a normal white t shirt and jeans as their dress code. Only those waiter and cleaner will have a standard set of uniform. Both the water and crew are all friendly too.

Room
All of the room are big, specious and cosy, with nice ambience. Everything look very new and high class. The flooring was nice too. The main different between water bed and non-waterbed was the shower area for waterbed service is slightly bigger. All the room lighting is cosy and also the air-con is good. Some room are attach with side and top mirror where we can see the reflection of us making love together.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 15-05-2016, 01:33 PM
Veteran Samster

Part 2: This part describe details and what happen inside

Date of Visit: 14 May 2016
Duration of stay: 1630 till 1900hrs

Never try water bed before so ask the crew if the gal i tried before work and he told me yes, so book her for water bed service. This is how the 45min fun began.....

Lady details

No: 902 (all ladies was wearing a pink short dress for that day)
Hometown: Ho Chi Min
Looks: sharp, wild and sexy features
Breast: small “A” cup, nothing to squeeze
Body: long hair with slim, figure, short and petite
Skin tone: fair like a chinese
Ass: nice, not a lot of meat at this area
Pussy: trimmed
Legs: sexy thigh
Pussy: very very wet
Tattoo: Yes, a butterfly at one of the thigh

Ice- Breaking

Communication: chinese quite ok
Chemistry level: high can chat quite a lot
KC level: medium
GFE feel: high GFE, hold the hand to go in to the room
Characteristic: friendly, chatty and cheerful lady

What Happen
Once enter the room, it was normal, a small single mattress on the floor. There are side and top mirror for you to fantasize the bonking process. There is a single bed attach to the shower area. We started off with normal shower together. After cleaning for me, she performed a deep throat bbbj for me then again did some cleaning and after that i lie on to the bed face down. On the shower head and did a slow and sensual massage for me at the water bed. The massage was just a fast and normal one with nothing to shout about. After that she will use take some put some Listerine to lick my back from the bottom to the top and top to the bottom, follow by hot water and cold water.

After that was told to turn around, at that point of time my lan jiao already wake up and get strong, really for action. We had a bit of frenching and then she start to suck and lick my nipple. She gave me a super long and mind blowing (BBBJ), teasing it. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She know how to control the speed with different movement by licking the side of my balls and licking my inner thighs, the balls and the shaft which make me feel so high. While BBBJ me, I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. She gave up a sexy and CFM expression. It was like begging me for more so I feed her more. I mouth fucked her in a fast and furious motion and she suck and lick my dead head in and out, up and down and going deep and hard that make me feel like cumming in her mouth. Luckily i control it.

Get a condom and inserted it with her mouth, then she start to ride me. I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh yes oh yes oh yes ”, I feel so hot inside that I do not want to stop. After that, I accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting in different motion as that make her she shivers and she was moaning and groaning.
Finally I offload my full tank of cum inside the condom. It was really great to fuck in the water bed with water running down. She helps me offload my condom. Clean me and that the end of the session. We dress up and she holds my hand and bring me to the door.

Verdict

She is willing to please, hardworking and also patient. Not those rush rush type. She is surely worth the money and and the water bed fuck was really a great experience for me. I will sure return for more fun at that place if have time to spare.

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

Old 15-05-2016, 04:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitosblog View Post
Visited the former Magic Spa on Feb 2014. That time they only have local CKT as their stocks and their service was considered average. Based on your posting it does not change much even with foreign ladies as their stocks. I have the same feeling with you last time with what you have experienced currently. With pathetic food and non working jacuzzi, I don't see why you should give them a return visit. I would rather visit a MP without food and jacuzzi and pay under RM200 for one shot service which I had done many times already. Not all service are good; but then I still consider it to be cheaper and more value for money.
I remember that the previous Magic Spa had only Viets & PRCs as in-house gals. But they have a few local Malaysians as part-time FLs one of whom was the ex-GBW AngPai Winnie.

Had not tried the VIP Spa under the new management yet. May drop by one of these days to check them out.
Old 15-05-2016, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
Fuckboysey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thinking of going today anyone going also?
Old 18-05-2016, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 12
Barnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of light

TBH i dun really care for the food.. at 248 convert.. might be ok enough, consider the bad reviews ive been reading abt amansari..

Dun really use the facilities much also.. It's not china style spa.. basically just sit down, grab a drink play hp.. when mood come ask them for gals.. fuck and go.. dun really see a point of staying too long.. i rather have my makan downstairs..

Any other reccomendation for gals.. for location wise.. i think is good enough...
Old 18-05-2016, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro Naka Timo for the very detailed FR!
Old 20-05-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 18
aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!

My travel experience is here: https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpo...7&postcount=43

As for the spa itself, food was ... okay, as long you don't have high expectations.

The movie room, seat okay but screen is 4:3 projector, and off color a bit...
Other facilities, hot jacuzzi, cold (more like room temp) jaccuzi, sauna and steam room. Still got parts under construction.
The 'rooms' are just next to the pools behind a locked door.

Girls. All viet except 2 Thai. The captain tell me one. Not too bad I think, I think all speak chinese. English I never try. They do not offer massage. All girls for for sex only. Not like some spas who have specialized masseurs for more serious massage.

There are 2 'groups' of girls. Only certain girls are trained for the 'water bed'. initially, when some bro mentioned water bed, I though really is those bed filled with water one. lol
Anyway, this is what its like.

There is a normal bed also which may be preferable because of the mirrors. Only 1 side have mirror, plus the ceiling.

I chose gal 402, whose breast quite big. Should be C. Enhanced or not, I don't know... but I don't think so. Quite friendly also. No frenching.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread