The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2016, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 12
Barnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

As mentioned earlier, if want fuck, i think there the wechat got so many options, thais, malays, etc.. but thing i like abt VIP is that it gives an offer for the nuru massage, something u can't find elsewhere, if wanna fuck n go, dun need drive all the way to Amansari, taman sentosa hotels all ard sure have lobangs..

Try the spa for something u can't get elsewhere, cus gals for fuck u can get anywhere..
Old 09-06-2016, 04:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 18
~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold

yea....but really that day i went there with a friend...seriously the captain see people face eh....we waited for the captain to bring out more girls and even asked the captain to bring more ladies in which he said the excuses that ladies are busy like we waited for 20-30mins in the spa/sauna tables...then we noticed this 1 big bald tattoed big belly guy gangster...he immediately bring out more than just 5 ladies which initially he introduced....oh well....to me i think even as commoners that go there as customers but still the service kinda one sided although the facilities charge is like 35ringgit...
Old 09-06-2016, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 20
robert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant future

How much does it cost if just there to enjoy the spa facilities ?
Old 09-06-2016, 08:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert333 View Post
How much does it cost if just there to enjoy the spa facilities ?
What facilities have they got ?
Old 09-06-2016, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 12
Barnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of light

Just came back from there this afternoon.. Smart looking OKT came in.. offered 4 gals to me.. if u go with 2 or more guys they normally bring out 6-8 gals..

I saw this tall looking gal.. skinny with some boobs.. but OKT told me waterbed all full had to wait 40mins.. phone died there so no mood to wait le.. saw a big boobs one, just chose her to for fuck..

No: 8
Boobs: 36D (freaking huge but like abit enhance but still soft)
Service provided: Ass licking, boob massage, breast fuck, hot n cold blowjob.. sex..
GFE: 6/10
Looks: 5/10 not a looker, just wanted a big breast to fuck..

She quite hardworking despite abit of the flu, but would have hope for more boobs playing on my body, she will keep using ur dick to play with her nipples which is damn turned on.. almost blew my load when she did dat.. watching the boobs bounce while bonking her definitely a huge turn on..

RTF: maybe but i think wanna do back the water massage..

Anyway i think they brought in quite alot of new young girls, mostly can't do waterbed massage, quite sad.. those can do.. looks quite chui..
Old 10-06-2016, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 10
xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of

The nuru massage means waterbed service is it?not like true nuru in videos is it,i try bfore in pelangi.wonder if this braanch provide more girls with steamy service
Old 11-06-2016, 05:18 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108280 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpeipanx View Post
The nuru massage means waterbed service is it?not like true nuru in videos is it,i try bfore in pelangi.wonder if this braanch provide more girls with steamy service
Their waterbed is massage and fucking in the waterbed. This is quite close to thai soapy massge and nuru massage. They will apply sticky thing to do body to body rub or breast to body rub. They will also apply soap to do the same thing. So this is the closer they have.

Gals you go there, slowly relax eat and slowly see will come out batch by batch some time a few only, depend. There is many wave, you can slowly see and choose the best choice you want.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-06-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster

xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Their waterbed is massage and fucking in the waterbed. This is quite close to thai soapy massge and nuru massage. They will apply sticky thing to do body to body rub or breast to body rub. They will also apply soap to do the same thing. So this is the closer they have.

Gals you go there, slowly relax eat and slowly see will come out batch by batch some time a few only, depend. There is many wave, you can slowly see and choose the best choice you want.
Seem A++ place,,can we choose to fuck at normal bed bro after time to fuck come?or the sensation will be different,hehs,just asking
Old 12-06-2016, 01:57 PM
Samster

Is VIP spa same with Rich and Bitch?
Old 12-06-2016, 02:02 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpeipanx View Post
Is VIP spa same with Rich and Bitch?
Same concepts, same boss and no spa facility.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 12-06-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Quote:

bro, thought gal come out in one wave only?

different boss, different management?
Old 12-06-2016, 02:08 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy72 View Post
bro, thought gal come out in one wave only?

different boss, different management?
No, gal come out many wave. First time maybe 4, later more, later less again.
All depend. Stay longer to see all the wave already then make your choice.

What you mean by different boss, different managenent?

Old 12-06-2016, 02:14 PM
Samster

last time over there,

captain bring gals out when want to sexcise..

after change of boss, never went there yet.. went to aman spa until now..

over there at aman, can seat n see the gals all day long ma..
Old 12-06-2016, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro, u mean dun even have tv room to sleep?
Old 12-06-2016, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
I mean its the same place or different shop bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread