The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
crackpod, Lionelboi, the_e_ones, Upup1234, WankJanice

Old 06-12-2016, 02:08 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: JB Info Sharing/TCSS/Discussion/Point Exchange Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Lobang for those driving into JB....... for those who have not registered your vehicle...... Don't do it.

My friend who drove his car into JB last Friday could not register as the system was down..... but he drove in anyway and surprisingly...... he did not have to pay the new entry fees.

Encountered no problem going in and coming out through both checkpoints.
Typical Malaysian way of working
My kakis told me oso that many vehicles not registry and coming into JB not have to pay as they are too busy to bother during heavy traffic. But it is a different story if you drive in during the period when there are few vehicles eg middle of the night..... then they will ask you to pay the entry fee even if your vehicle is not registry. This money is for their breakfast makan
Malaysia Boleh
Old 07-12-2016, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stupidme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can anyone pm me the group wechat id? Thanks
Old 08-12-2016, 03:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Lobang for those driving into JB....... for those who have not registered your vehicle...... Don't do it.

My friend who drove his car into JB last Friday could not register as the system was down..... but he drove in anyway and surprisingly...... he did not have to pay the new entry fees.

Encountered no problem going in and coming out through both checkpoints.
After reading this post, I decided to drive in with a couple of friends to try out the new spa at Holiday Villa hotel. My vehicle is not registered because it is Uber car but I dun care and just drive in.

At the checkpoint the officer ask me "your vehicle not registered yet?"
I reply him I wanted to register but the system was down and cannot register.
"I can do the registration now with you" I told him. He looked at me and then said cannot do for me now as "our system also down" and waved me on.
Old 08-12-2016, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 8
lookie85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylookie85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone can recommand which is the most worth sim card there?
Old 08-12-2016, 01:06 PM
Samster

lookie85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylookie85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I know of umobile, maxi and digi.

Which the best?
Old 08-12-2016, 01:07 PM
Samster

Any motorcycle taxi there and also is taking taxi safe there?
Old 10-12-2016, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
Cruncher93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How safe is that place, that is my concern too.
Old 12-12-2016, 06:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 16
Lion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of light

What happened to the HV Spa thread?
Old 12-12-2016, 10:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 0
JRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion_Barbell View Post
What happened to the HV Spa thread?
Both threads are gone.
Old 13-12-2016, 11:47 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108280 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Just to share or mayb I don'tknow how to use.

It seem to me that Uber work differently in jb then in SG..

Over there, seem like no such thing as high or low demand..

Don't have those 2.1x or 1.5x kind of thing. But over here, we alway have.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-12-2016, 12:08 PM
Samster

Lion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post

Probably because Uber drivers keep a low profile there due to the animosity from the taxi drivers. On a couple of occasions I have been directed by my Uber drivers to move to another location away from the taxi ranks before they pick me up and to say a friend (instead of Uber driver) is picking me if approached and asked by another guy.

Although I have not witness any incidents, I have heard stories from Uber drivers that they have been stopped and their passengers harassed by taxi drivers. So now unless it is very difficult to hail a taxi at that time only then I will use Uber.
Old 14-12-2016, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post

After I lost my job last year I became an Uber driver for about 6 months before switching to Citycab taxi driver. The situation with Uber/ Grab in Singapore is uniquely different from their operations in other countries because in Singapore these Uber/Grab companies have the government supporting them. The money behind these companies are actually come from the government that's why they have a vested interest to see these companies succeed. People seconded from the government are in the senior management of these companies and they have access to data from LTA & other agencies to plan their strategies for ensuring these companies succeed.
Old 14-12-2016, 07:31 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108280 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion_Barbell View Post
Probably because Uber drivers keep a low profile there due to the animosity from the taxi drivers. On a couple of occasions I have been directed by my Uber drivers to move to another location away from the taxi ranks before they pick me up and to say a friend (instead of Uber driver) is picking me if approached and asked by another guy.

Although I have not witness any incidents, I have heard stories from Uber drivers that they have been stopped and their passengers harassed by taxi drivers. So now unless it is very difficult to hail a taxi at that time only then I will use Uber.
Thanks for sharing...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 17-12-2016, 04:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
The money behind these companies are actually come from the government that's why they have a vested interest to see these companies succeed. People seconded from the government are in the senior management of these companies and they have access to data from LTA & other agencies to plan their strategies for ensuring these companies succeed.
Wow real life 无间道!

Just curious why you switch to become Citycab taxi driver?
Not satisfied with Uber's terms?
Old 17-12-2016, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Wow real life 无间道!

Just curious why you switch to become Citycab taxi driver?
Not satisfied with Uber's terms?
He already posted in the other thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
I was an Uber driver for 6 months. Not worth driving for Uber. I have switched to driving Citycab now and find it less stressful and take home more for the same hours of driving.

When I was with Uber, I was pulling in @ $9K gross monthly driving from 8.00am to 9.00pm every Mon-Sat. Sunday was my rest day. But after deductions for rental, petrol, fees, parking + miscellanous, my net take home is only @ $3K

I switched to driving a regular taxi for Citycab as a relief driver. My shift is everyday from 6.00am to 5.00pm. After all deductions I can still have take home @ $3.5-3.8K monthly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1