The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
geelat2003 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Will be in JKT from 18th to 22th Nov...any bros in town and like to explore together? Please PM me for arrangements. Thank you.
Old 23-10-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
LionOnFire is stuck in moderation for some time to come

In jkt now till Thursday.. any bro wanna meet for exploration?
Old 24-10-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be in JKT in a few days for some business stuff. Anyone going to The Pool 1001 Hotel? I have heard many good things about it.
Old 26-10-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
phreakyengr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm visiting Jakarta and while trying to book some girls for Outcall, they are asking for deposit amount to be transferred to their bank account. I'm from Singapore and don't have a bank account in Indonesia. Any idea how I could transfer money to them using my credit card? How do other bros book girls when travelling to Jakarta?
Old 27-10-2018, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreakyengr View Post
I'm visiting Jakarta and while trying to book some girls for Outcall, they are asking for deposit amount to be transferred to their bank account. I'm from Singapore and don't have a bank account in Indonesia. Any idea how I could transfer money to them using my credit card? How do other bros book girls when travelling to Jakarta?
Once you transfer and they will never come, or will ask for more money.....so NEVER transfer before hand and just reject them. If they keen to close the deal, come over to meet your and collect cash after the job done or some case can be before job done after after u meet her.
Old 27-10-2018, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 11
zaphod42 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
If you’ve read this forum enough times you know that is a HUGE red flag. Don’t deposit money. Cash on delivery
Old 27-10-2018, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Quote:
99% of these are scams. Where you find these girls anyway?? Try to call or video chat, or ask for Cash on delivery,and they will ignore or block you, big red flag.

If you really set on throwung away your money, just give to me instead.
Old 27-10-2018, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jaded86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Am in JKT now. Anyone wanna meet at sun city for ktv drinks? Pm me
Old 28-10-2018, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphod42 View Post
I guess the probability of nude dancers coming back now is low since Malio is still full regardless of it being there or not....
The probability of nude dancing coming back is the same as Alexis, Stadium, Milles, Diamond etc... coming back..... next to nothing unless there is a major regime change.

Malio is not nearly as full as it was before. There are still customers, but before on weekends All tables were full and sofa's booked and you need to book Sofa in advance. Now you can almost walk in anytime and get a spot.

Personally i am getting a bit fed up with Malio, with all the staffs, servers etc so pushy asking for tips, and even the PR drink lady asking for LDs. You already pay a 30% service charge (SC) and they get pushy for you to give them more, meanwhile other places like Classic have no SC and the staff don't bug you at all for tips and extras.
Old 28-10-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Agreed... have to slowly look around for other less known places to play.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 28-10-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
janderson is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
The probability of nude dancing coming back is the same as Alexis, Stadium, Milles, Diamond etc... coming back..... next to nothing unless there is a major regime change.

Malio is not nearly as full as it was before. There are still customers, but before on weekends All tables were full and sofa's booked and you need to book Sofa in advance. Now you can almost walk in anytime and get a spot.

Personally i am getting a bit fed up with Malio, with all the staffs, servers etc so pushy asking for tips, and even the PR drink lady asking for LDs. You already pay a 30% service charge (SC) and they get pushy for you to give them more, meanwhile other places like Classic have no SC and the staff don't bug you at all for tips and extras.
Agreed. Malio staff can be very pushy. Fortunately the mami im regular with protects me from all these people like im her own child nowadays. She would chase away dancers or even scold any waiters asking me for tips.

Classic (and malio also) make sure you die die dont let a dancer give u a lapdance. They can be damn pushy when asking for LD. I kena few times before and within 30mins my bill went up by 3m rupiah. In malio even worse, highest I paid for 1 night was 50m rupiah
Old 29-10-2018, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

A year ago, I wrote about giving only a 10% tip to the nice girls in Jakarta's Travel hotel and Classic hotel. The senior members in the Jakarta forum said I gave bad names to the other cheongster in S E A. They even zapped me, even thought I care nothing about points.
Next time when I go to Jakarta, I will give the same girls a 15 - 20% tip because in those two places, no one tries to chop me.
Old 29-10-2018, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

I like Classic hotel and Travel hotel because no one tries to chop me there, also those are the two best places that I can afford.
Can you tell me what is so good about those other expensive hotel/spas ?
I have to ask you people because I can't afford other more expensive places.
Old 29-10-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
kantaokia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys,
I will be in jkt this weekend and was wondering which is a better place to tabao girls back coz most of the posts I read here is more of a 1 stop service in the building like I went before few years back.
Any bros know what is the dmg like for tabao?
Will definitely contribute my fr here
Thanks!!
Old 29-10-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 11
zaphod42 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
It gets very tiring very fast for me. I'd willingly give the waiters tips before but since they actively request it during my current trip absolutely none is given.The security guards as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1