The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2018, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!
Any Pinoy pub or Pinoy place to go have fun in jb?

I remember there used to be one on the 2nd floor and it’s 2 shots for very affordable price. It’s called Mavita spa or something. Now no more don’t know where to hunt .

Any like minded brothers got information?
Old 17-03-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 8
83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of
Re: Any Pinoy pub or Pinoy place to go have fun in jb?

following this thread
i'm interested in pinoy FL as well
Old 10-05-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 13
decson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

there is pinoy pub in JB called De'Cool..lots of pinoy there.. and recently go a pinoy which offering company for dinner, drinks with fees charges.. RM50 per hour and min 3hrs. she wanted to go along with her young sister which mean total RM300 for 3 hrs only for drinking session..nothing much..
Looks: 8/10 (young sister 9/10)
Old 10-05-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 383 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17622 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decson View Post
there is pinoy pub in JB called De'Cool..lots of pinoy there.. and recently go a pinoy which offering company for dinner, drinks with fees charges.. RM50 per hour and min 3hrs. she wanted to go along with her young sister which mean total RM300 for 3 hrs only for drinking session..nothing much..
Hi, Bro, pub sounds interesting. However, on teh other deal, why would you want to pay RM300 just for dinner company and still pay for dinner and drinks??
Old 10-05-2018, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 8
83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of

Quote:
hmmm...
not what i hv in mind
mayb go c c if get other "package" offer

Bro decson do u mind sharing the location?
Near pelangi?
Old 11-05-2018, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lunatic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro care to share the location?
Old 16-05-2018, 02:06 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Curious as well. But most if not all of them would probably be just on tourist visa who comes in and out of Singapore I guess? Were the previous one stays long or just few weeks only
Old 16-05-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledutch View Post
Curious as well. But most if not all of them would probably be just on tourist visa who comes in and out of Singapore I guess? Were the previous one stays long or just few weeks only
It seems easier to stay in Malaysia as long as they have some money.. So those who permit expire in Singapore stay in Malaysia and try to get jobs in Malaysia or other countries. Because if they go back , very hard to get through Philippines immigration.
I know some do part time work as clerk etc in Jb.
Old 29-05-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Grand Paragon Hotel 26th floor Sky Lounge
HFJ with live band
Thai, Viet and Pinoy PR in the main hall
The girls start coming in around 9pm
Live band starts at 10pm
Min is Carlsberg mug rm20
Tiger bottle is rm24
LD min rm30

Didn't get the pinoy though cos the waiter intro a Thai girl called B. She is a real looker with huge boobs. Took a liking to her immediately and bought an LD. Huggable and a good tease. Can speak some English.

Didn't stay long enough for the hang flower part though.
Old 29-05-2018, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
Grand Paragon Hotel 26th floor Sky Lounge
HFJ with live band
Thai, Viet and Pinoy PR in the main hall
The girls start coming in around 9pm
Live band starts at 10pm
Min is Carlsberg mug rm20
Tiger bottle is rm24
LD min rm30

Didn't get the pinoy though cos the waiter intro a Thai girl called B. She is a real looker with huge boobs. Took a liking to her immediately and bought an LD. Huggable and a good tease. Can speak some English.

Didn't stay long enough for the hang flower part though.
Hi, Bro,
what kind of music does the band play?
Language? - English would be good
Genre? Rock N Roll? 70s?

Thank you..
Old 29-05-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Hi, Bro,
what kind of music does the band play?
Language? - English would be good
Genre? Rock N Roll? 70s?

Thank you..
English.

I can't remember the genre...I was busy teasing the girl...
Old 30-05-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
English.

I can't remember the genre...I was busy teasing the girl...
Thanks, Bro. Must try one of these days.
Old 05-08-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey guys. Had an overnight stay at JB over the weekend. Stayed at Pelangi and walked to De Cool. Checked it out from outside, not much crowd. Around 11pm, went in and sat down alone at a table. Not a big place with a pool table and you can sing song too. It was a Sat night. 3 other big tables of Singaporean, Indians and Malays and another lone Japanese in the corner. Ordered a bucket. A bucket of Carlsberg with around 7 or 8 bottles is 150rm. Ladies drink is 60rm for a glass and 150rm for a jug. A Laos girl came and asked me if she can drink with me. Looks 7.5/10, body is tight but cannot speak much English. Chinese still ok. They have maybe 8 Pinoys and only 2 Laos girls. Checked with mami, she say most of the time are these few. The mami is very nice and friendly. Played games and after a few drinks, got more touchy with the Laos girl. The girls here butterfly also. But it was only me and another table so she sat with me for most of the time. Bought her 60rm LD. Got much more touchy after that. French kissed for long time, can rubba but touching boobs still out of bounds. Maybe need go a few more time. All other tables like quite boring though. Just see them hugging, nth else. Bar close at 2am, managed to finish the bucket by then. Got her facebook and will be back to see her.

Beside the pub and up the stairs is another similiar one and down the road got another bigger one called Wonderland. Heard from Mami is same concept with viet girls. Maybe can find some kakis to try and hunt tgt next time. For now, I still heading back to find the Laos girl. Hope can get something special.

Let me know if anyone wanna join me.
Old 28-08-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jaijoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1325 View Post
Hey guys. Had an overnight stay at JB over the weekend. Stayed at Pelangi and walked to De Cool. Checked it out from outside, not much crowd. Around 11pm, went in and sat down alone at a table. Not a big place with a pool table and you can sing song too. It was a Sat night. 3 other big tables of Singaporean, Indians and Malays and another lone Japanese in the corner. Ordered a bucket. A bucket of Carlsberg with around 7 or 8 bottles is 150rm. Ladies drink is 60rm for a glass and 150rm for a jug. A Laos girl came and asked me if she can drink with me. Looks 7.5/10, body is tight but cannot speak much English. Chinese still ok. They have maybe 8 Pinoys and only 2 Laos girls. Checked with mami, she say most of the time are these few. The mami is very nice and friendly. Played games and after a few drinks, got more touchy with the Laos girl. The girls here butterfly also. But it was only me and another table so she sat with me for most of the time. Bought her 60rm LD. Got much more touchy after that. French kissed for long time, can rubba but touching boobs still out of bounds. Maybe need go a few more time. All other tables like quite boring though. Just see them hugging, nth else. Bar close at 2am, managed to finish the bucket by then. Got her facebook and will be back to see her.

Beside the pub and up the stairs is another similiar one and down the road got another bigger one called Wonderland. Heard from Mami is same concept with viet girls. Maybe can find some kakis to try and hunt tgt next time. For now, I still heading back to find the Laos girl. Hope can get something special.

Let me know if anyone wanna join me.
I will join
Old 29-08-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
tanch is Cool - loads of Potential

Would be keen to join in. Mind if you can pm. My the location in pelangi?.. Near giant?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1