The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Back to a student!

My temptation in office has come to an end as the temptation in China really makes me came back to sg to prevent any possible of being a puppet CEO with restricted power.

In my days in Singapore office, I was arranged as COO but I submitted a request to become the headhunter for our Organization as was approved by my head boss. As I don't want to handle overseas project as of now and the director of human resource has just retired so I took up the position. Salary wise is still the same but I admit not much progression. But for my age and the salary package, this will be fine since I have quite a good savings plus the company shares component, more than enough to retire immediately.

Before taking on the HR role, I need to take up courses to qualify for that role. The course was sponsored by the company

Took one year off to study, paid study leave btw since the company did not want to lose me ( as I helped them to secure major business in China which enables me to become the CEO in China shows that the business is really huge)

So I took one year to study in private school under human management.

Since it is private school, it doesn't have orientation, or such to know your classmates.

When I first entered the classroom, all I saw was youngster whom are probably half my age or even younger.

I sat at the last row as the front row are all occupied by those who arrived early

Slowly students came in one by one and a young lady happen to sit beside me. Her name is Amanda, 19 years old, finished her o level and work for a few years before come to private school to study

During the break time we intro ourselves and she was surprise that ppl at my age still come and study.

Amanda: Wah you so old already still come and study, no need to work?

Me: currently no need, cause expenses all covered by company.

Amanda: Wah shiok Sia
Old 30-04-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Civicsir1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Back to a student!

1st to camp!!!!
Old 30-04-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 14
mastersergant is a Helpful and Caring Samstermastersergant is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Starting a campfire .
Old 30-04-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
JulioBarnes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper !
Old 30-04-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds promising...
Old 30-04-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
alwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping now!!
Old 30-04-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all

Me: okay la, if no money you think I will study meh

Amanda: yea true also, but I thought study is for self improvement?

Me: yea but the ultimate goal is what? Money right?

Amanda: yea true also hahah

Description on Amanda, she is a Chinese, feee thinker, both parents are salary worker, an average income family, staying in 5 room Hdb. She looks pretty but feels very innocent.

Lesson resume,and after two hours, the lesson over, no modules to take for the day, finally can go home rest.

Amanda: Uncle Uncle

Me: walau simi Uncle, call me Kor kor la.

Amanda: hahahah then I call you Oppa

Me: Oppa seems nice, I okay!

Amanda: hahaha, so you going home ar

Me: abuden, Oppa tired Liao need to rest

Amanda: want to have lunch or not? I eat alone quite boring leh

Me: okay can, go where eat?

Amanda: here lor, got food court leh

Me: okay sure

We went to the food court that is near our school and have our lunch, and we chatted a bit before going home

Me: Amanda, where you stay?

Amanda: at xxx xxx xxx

Me: ohh near my place Sia, want me to fetch you home?

Amanda: okay... but Hor...

Me: but Simi?

Amanda: if you fetch me Home today, then you Have to do it Everyday leh, if not I will not used to it

Me: hahaha okay la, if I free I send you home

Amanda: okay! Free ride!

I bought her to the parking lot where my car Parks

Amanda: wa nice car leh Porsche leh

Me: okay la, got car, no money

Amanda: of course la, this car must be Super expensive

Me: yea of course

Amanda acts like curios girl touching around and soon we reached her place

Amanda: thanks for the ride! See you tmr in school!

Me: okay sure! See you

Finally the day is over, saw my mobile phone and saw quite a number of miss call from Jamie

The last I heard was she was screwing with other male colleagues in office and got caught in one occasion. The guy was fired but she was still in. Not sure is it because I unlock her Monster in her but I am trying to avoid her at all cost. Mary left the office and I didn't contact her and Qiao anymore ever since I left Singapore to china

Relax at my condo l and watch tv until I sleep.

Woke up in late evening, went to some Malls to get my dinner and shop for a while before heading home to rest (typically single guy activity)

First week of school is pretty much standard as most of the modules are doing introduction in the first week so that student can know the purpose for each module

Second week starts, the first thing was project. The one I hated most as project, you need to spend time and effort and even extra miles to get better grades. For me, I just want a pass so that I can obtain the cert to take over as HR director.

But what to do, it is part of the grading and it takes 50% of the total score.

Hear Liao Super sian

Lecturer: okay you find your own groups of 5 for this project, when I turn my head around, Amanda gave me a no worry looks.

Amanda: I have found the other three candidate boss.

Wah so fast!

Me: who are they

Amanda: later I intro to you, don't worry
Old 30-04-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

After the schools over

Amanda: come boss, let me intro you the other theee members that I have head hunted

Me: walau why all ladies

Amanda: hello boss, did you look around at our class, only got 6 guys ( including you) the 5 of them form themselves a group, the rest are all ladies, what you want me to dooo

Me: ohhh okok, didn't notice that

Amanda: okay let me introduce, this is my boss opqwopqw,

Me: I tot should be oppa?

Amanda: now got project, so you become boss

Me: oh okay.. wait wait then I am team leader.

Amanda: of course, you oldest one mah

The rest of the them laugh

Me: well well okay

Amanda: okay this is meiyi, same age as me, this is Kelly, older than me by two years old, and this is Betty, same age as Kelly

From my observation, Meiyi looks like those who goes clubbing with B cup boobs, the most attractive GND look is Betty, silky white skin, big eyes and small lips. See Liao very tempting

Amanda: okay lets start with the project but first we need a location

Me: can grab a place at hawker to discuss

Kelly: very hot leh

Forgot to talk about Kelly, Kelly look pretty but body covers with branded stuff, seems like family quite well do

Amanda: Kelly can go to your place or not, heard that you stay in landed.

Kelly: ehhh cannot la, not convenient. Choose other place

Amanda: hmmm

Betty: Starbucks?

Kelly: aiyo cannot la, too many ppl hard to discuss

Me: why not my place? Should be able to accommodate all of you

Amanda: okay lets go!

As expected I am the team leader cum driver cum location finder for this team, hope they can help me to clear work.
Old 30-04-2018, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
TungYang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start, support!!
Old 30-04-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 13
Datahack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDatahack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDatahack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDatahack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Setting up tent
Old 30-04-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Rockivista deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates too
Old 01-05-2018, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more of this nice story soon.
Old 01-05-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS! do continue with your nice story.
Old 01-05-2018, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Signing up.....
Old 01-05-2018, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1