The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
plaingirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplaingirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Fantasy story - being a housewife

My experience in sex now is rather boring as I have a bf ( understand that my previous post, I state that I am married because I wanted to start my own fantasy story)

So guys please stop asking me if I can hang out with you and etc. As I wish to settle down soon thanks!

So here comes my fantasy story

I am married with my Husband, can call him Tom. However, my Husband is quite a boring person who likes to play games and games and games, with Low Sex drive which always makes me wonder if I am still attractive.

After married, certainly things changed, I am more flexible in my working hours as my Husband is the breadwinner of this house and for me, the money that I earned, will be my own allowance( plus some allowance that my Husband gave)

Time and time I was pressured by my Husband to quite my job to rest at home and at my second year of marriage I did.

Being a housewife, I have nothing much to do, except watching drama and exercising

Until then one of my Friend happen to intro me some yoga class to attend as it can help me to exercise and kill time as well. Certainly I am okay, signed up with my Friend and off we go, the class started.

The class that i attend to are mixture of ladies and guys and the Instructors are different each day depending on the day I choose. The class was quite fruitful and managed to know some friends who stay nearby me, they are Cindy(my own Friend who intro me), jess( 45 years old housewife), Sharon (50 years old housewife), Gary( 52 years old retired business man) and tim (25 years old, yoga enthusiast, starting work soon)

Few months later, Tim had decided to quit the yoga lesson as he has found a full time job and we were happy for him and meet up for dinner to bid farewell to him
Old 30-05-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

plaingirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplaingirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fantasy story - being a housewife

That night, my Husband happen to have his company DnD so no need to sneak out to meet my yoga friends as my Husband don't really like me to go out at night.

But as a respect, I do inform him my whereabouts just to make him feel secure in case he came home early. I was informed by him that he will be back quite late so no need to wait for him.

The farewell dinner ended at around 9pm as Tim has to prepare to work tmr and we bid each other farewell. Gary, who always drove me and Sharon back did the same thing that night.

He dropped off Sharon at her house then make way to my house after that. I was sitting beside Gary while Gary was driving. After the drinking from the dinner, I felt really tired and started to fall asleep.

Suddenly, I felt something touch my boobs and I slowly woke up and saw Gary panic and pretend nothing happen

Me: are we there yet?

Gary: soon, you go sleep for awhile

Me: okay, please wake me up when arrive thanks

Gary: sure

I knew Gary touched me but rather than feeling humiliated, I felt excited since it's been a while that someone touched me.

After a moment, I felt something touching me again, but now it's my pussy area, felt something kept rubbing me. I pretend to endure and kept sleeping

My pussy getting wetter and I cannot take it and suddenly woke up

Me: hey

Gary: no no... that's not what you think

Me: please respect me

Gary: but...

Me: drive me home now! (Shouted at him- as I am trying to cover my needs)

Gary: sorry sorry

When reaching my house

Me: what were you trying to do? Taking advantage of a sleeping lady

Gary: sorry but....

Me: but what?

Gary: but you are too pretty and I have been eyeing on you for so long and also

Me: also?

Gary: you are getting wetter when i touched your pussy
Old 30-05-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

Me: this doesn't mean anything

Me: nvm i am going home now

I quickly left the car and went back to my house

Once reached my house I quickly touch my pussy and is indeed Super wet then I thought

I was actually excited when a guy touch me? Am I crazy?

Receive a message from Gary: sorry can we talk?

I ignore him and went to bathe

After bathing, my door bell rang, I wrapped myself in tower and see who is it and it was Gary. My mind was confused right now, if I open the door, means that I am inviting wolf to my house. Ideally I should ignore him but instead I opened the door

Me: what do you want?

Gary: sorry please don't be mad and report ot police

He kneel down in front of me and afraid that neighbor sees this I quickly ask him to stand up but he refuse, then no choice I asked him in

Invited him in and otw to living room, he keep saying sorry he didn't meant to do it as I turn my head to him to tell him is okay, my towel hook onto the edge of the table and stripped my naked

Understand that Gary is there and I should cover myself up quickly, I pretend to get stunned for a moment so that Gary can take a look at my sexy body before I quickly took the towel and cover myself

I can see his expresssion changed and I looked at the clock is only 9.45pm which means my Husband won't be back so soon

Gary pushed me to the sofa and stripped off my towel and start attacking my boobs
Old 30-05-2018, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
First camper!
More pls!
Old 30-05-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 7
RicoStone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRicoStone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

2nd camper to support .
Old 30-05-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 15
priceteck is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpriceteck is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpriceteck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

3rd camper to support. Nice story. Please continue more.
Old 30-05-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Pehmahmah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

4th camper to support!
Old 31-05-2018, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story ts, please continue sharing it.
Old 31-05-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

Me: please please stop it

Gary ignore my words and continue rubbing my boobs and licking my body, then slowly came to my lips and start kissing me. While kissing me, his hand went down to touch my pussy. Tried to resist but his strength is too much and of course the resistance is just an act to cover my needs.

He then moved down to my pussy and start licking my pussy

Me: nooo please nooo

Me: ahhhh ahhhh

Gary : so you are enjoying?

Me: noooo

Gary then took off his pants and show me his hard rod dick

Gary: it's been a while since my dick had any action

Me: nooo please nooo

Gary without hesitation push his dick into my pussy raw

Me: ahhhhhhhh

Gary start to fuck me in missionary position, the feeling of getting fuck was great that I can't control myself and moan it with pleasure

Me: ahhhh ahhhh ahhh

Gary: fucking tight ahhhh fuck

Gary's big rod is inside me, pumping me hard and I am actually enjoying it.

Gary: ahhh I am cumming

i was reaching my peak as well but if he let go now, I won't be able to cum so before he is pulling out to shoot his load outside, I wrap him with my legs and told him fuck me faster, I am cumming as well

Gary heard that and quickly use all his energy to fuck me till we came together
Old 31-05-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

Gary quickly left and left me alone on the sofa naked. I went to take a shower and rinse off his sperm off my pussy and went back to bed.

At around 3am, heard the door open and my Husband was back drunk with his colleague, Andy. I went out to carry my Husband back to the sofa

Me: thanks for brining my Husband back

Andy: no worries, I shall take my leave

Me: you want a drink?

Andy: no its fine, I gonna go first

Me: okay

After he left, I just left my Husband on the sofa and went back to sleep. Since this is not the first time he came home drunk and already Too tired to tidy up for him

So the next morning at around 10am, I just woke up and heard the door closing sound, went to take a look and found my Husband is not around. Saw a note at the table that he is meeting his friends at Lan shop xxx to play games, will not be home for lunch/dinner

Was totally sad that on a weekend no one accompany me
Old 31-05-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 15
seow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of light

great story.
support.
upz you
Old 31-05-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 7
ItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice to see a sis writing a story . Support .
Old 31-05-2018, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

next chapter please......
Old 31-05-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 21
DIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to behold

Nice ! Waiting TS.....
Old 01-06-2018, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, please continue.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1