The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2018, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 7
antyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterantyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
An Involuntary Start

Note: I have been on this forum for a few years and have read many good erotic stories. So I thought I'll contribute my own. Fact or Fiction? You decide.

Chapter 1

Z tumbled along as she tried to reach her destination, her head can’t seem to stop spinning and she had to lean onto the walls for support. Dodging the odd person heading out from the other direction, it took her way too long before she slumped on the floor, hugging the bowl and spilling the contents of her last meal. Z couldn’t help but to admit that she was drunk. A little too much so.

At least she felt safe being drunk here. She was with her university clique, three other lovely girls that she hated at times and loved ferociously otherwise and the odd dude, B. Friends since freshman year, and all were “mature”, working adults now who feel empowered and ready to take on the world. They were just hanging out over dinner when B suggested to go for drinks. The suggestions was readily taken up, especially since the dinner topic was depressing plans on how Z should break up with the boyfriend of many years she suspects she no longer loves.

When Z finally headed out back to the table, she was puzzled to find that B was the only one remaining, who immediately shown care and concern about her situation. B explained that Z’s girlfriends have already left as it was getting late, leaving the unwanted task of waiting for Z to him. Seeing that Z still seem muddled, B generously lend her his shoulder and offered to send her home. Thinking of the amount she had spent on Grab and Taxis in the month already, Z was secretly glad to be able to save some money, and spare herself some lectures on managing her expenses.

The moment Z’s head hit the backrest of the front seat, she dozed off peacefully. As B was driving her back home, he can’t help but steal glances at Z. After all, Z was a relatively attractive woman who was tall, had modest assets and a lovely face. Z was wearing a tight-fitting, thin, white cotton t-shirt that showed the outlines of her skin-coloured bra, along with blue, high-waist jean shorts that would show a little too much of her butt cheeks if she bent over. At each traffic light stops, B would stare down the neckline of Z, tracing her white supple skin from her hair to her neck, to the grey seatbelt currently pressed in between her breasts, clearly showing the outlines of her bra.

B constantly had to suppress the urge to reach out and feel them for himself, but with every traffic light, he began to notice that the bottom of Z’s white top had slowly ridden up, exposing more and more of her belly button. He often stared for way too long, realizing only when the car behind reminded him with a rude honk. Not before long, B began to turn into the carpark entrance of Z’s HDB somewhere in the middle of Singapore and he headed straight into the top level of the multi-storey carpark, into the most inconspicuous spot he could find.
Old 09-10-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: An Involuntary Start

First one in to support an aspiring writer! Heh heh!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 09-10-2018, 08:49 PM
Samster

antyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterantyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: An Involuntary Start

Note: Sadly I didn't know about the character limit, so the breaks might be a little choppy. Apologies for that.

Chapter 2

Z woke up to find B’s body next to her emitting steady pulses of heat as B loosened the seat belt and attempted to carry Z. Feeling lazy and a tad bit naughty, Z decided to pretend that she was still asleep and slumped all over B as he tried to carry her out of the front seat. After finally succeeding, Z realised something was amiss when B simply stuffed her into the backseat instead of carrying her to where she thought would be towards her home.

Before Z could make sense of what was happening, she felt B’s desperate right hand on her modest B-cup breast while B attempted to close the car door behind himself. Z tried desperately to scream but was immediately silenced by B kissing her roughly. She quickly found her hands tightly grabbed by B and stretched high above her head, immobilizing them. Still tipsy from the drinks earlier, Z found that her strength lacking to fight against B, who at the moment had both strength and body leverage over her. With both hands pinned, Z felt B slide into position between her legs and struggled desperately to get free.

A little background into Z, she was no prude, and had her fair share of kinky and sexual stuff. She loved experimenting with her boyfriend sexually, and they were both each other’s firsts. They would use handcuffs, blindfolds and vibrators every now and then to ensure that their sex life was never dull. She even had to go on dates braless in tight-fitting clothes to satisfy her boyfriend’s fetishes. Occasionally, she was blindfolded and fucked in public places like staircases, while other times her boyfriend would intentionally fuck her with the blinds open in front of the windows, exposing her to anyone who might be looking in at the moment. One of her favorites, like many other girls, was the rape fantasy, pretending to be helpless while her boyfriend pounded mercilessly into her. What Z’s boyfriend lacked in size and stamina, he made up for in creativity.

Nonetheless, it was one thing to be fulfilling your fantasies in the somewhat safe environment with a lover that you trust, and another to be forcefully taken by a friend you thought you knew. Despite her reservations, Z found herself surrendering control much quicker than she knew she should have. After all, sex in the backseat of the car was a first for her, and it kind of fulfills her rape fantasy doesn’t it?

B also felt the struggles of Z ebbing away quickly. He began to wonder if Z was really a slut. After all, she did share the occasional erotic experiences with the clique when the topic turned sleazy. Needing confirmation, B quickly slid a finger through the shorts that have hiked up by now, pass Z’s black cotton panties into Z’s nether regions that is now clearly moist with arousal. Armed with the knowledge that Z was just as aroused, B began to repeatedly taunt Z...
Old 09-10-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
icyvoidangel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here
Old 10-10-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Chapter 3

“I know you are enjoying this Z, stop pretending” B whispered in Z’s ears as he cupped his palm full of Z’s left breast. Although ridden with guilt, Z can’t help but to moan repeatedly in response to B’s taunts as it was incredibly erotic how B was teasing and taunting her at the same time, refusing to fully strip her but instead torturing her bit by bit.

B kissed along the back of Z’s ears, tracing her neckline with kisses to her nape. “Someone’s getting wetter… and louder” B whispered. Z could hardly fight the arousal the peppering of kisses along her sensitive regions incited. She did clearly feel herself getting both wetter and louder, the warmth beneath her legs spreading fast. She felt B trace a finger from her ear to the side of her neck, before reaching to one of her two peaks, sliding downwards towards her belly button. Wherever the finger went, hairs stood on ends as the sexual needs within Z grew uncontrollably. When it finally disappeared below where she could see, she felt a bite of her earlobe simultaneously with a finger lodging into her pussy.

“UGHHHHH” Z cried out loudly. The sudden stimulation proved too much as a small orgasm hit her, clamping hard on the finger within her and moaning out loud.

Well, this was a first for Z. She had never had an orgasm without significant penetration from her toys or her boyfriend. B waved the finger slick with her womanly juices triumphantly in front of her and proceeded to stuff it into Z’s mouth. By habit, Z began to toy and suck the finger in her mouth. By this point, Z was aroused beyond any turning point and was barely inches away from asking B to fuck her fast and hard to soothe the heat in her loins.

“I want to hear you say it, Z” B whispered, as he retrieved his finger from Z’s mouth and stuffed it back into her pussy, earning a satisfied moan from Z. “Don’t make me repeat myself, I want to hear you say it”. B repeated as he twisted his finger in her, scratching the inner walls of her vagina

“Oh my god, okay. Fuck this. Please fuck me. Please”. Z pleaded, unable to resist any longer.
“That’s my good girl” B replied ominously.

Z heard the unmistakable sound of a zip. Her hands were still together above her head although B was no longer pinning her down. Thoughts of her boyfriend (which she has yet to break up with) crept into her mind but she quickly dismissed it. She began to arch her body to allow B easier access. Somehow, her clothes were still all intact. She is still wearing her white top and her nude coloured bra. Her pants may have rode up a little, but that meant practically nothing anyway. She detected the signature smell of a penis, laden with urea as B positioned himself for entry.

As B slid himself into Z, he noted how Z’s hands were still positioned above her hand, and returned to pin them down with his left hand.

“Oh by the way, fuck your boyfriend” B said as he thrusted hard and fast into Z...
Old 11-10-2018, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 16
dolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Camping liao. Sound like an interesting story coming..support
Old 11-10-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice starting, camping here for more updates.
Old 11-10-2018, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
harwy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, please continue
Old 11-10-2018, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
SkyLeopard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too!
Old 11-10-2018, 06:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 11-10-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 11-10-2018, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolonat View Post
Camping liao. Sound like an interesting story coming..support
Up u bro. 😊
Old 11-10-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by madpig88 View Post
Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Up u again bro. 😊
Old 11-10-2018, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 11-10-2018, 07:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1