The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
sabotage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: An Involuntary Start

Camping here liao. Sound like an good story coming..support
Old 11-10-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
kilobarjade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheers to the writer. Please write more.
Old 11-10-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
locaste deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice! Do keep your story coming
Old 11-10-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 7
antyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterantyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks everyone for your support. I apologize that the writing speed might be a little lacking.

Seeing how many stories in the this forum have died without an end, I have tried to segment my stories into episodes with a clear end such that even if I abandoned the writing halfway, at least there's some clear end at each arc to provide closure.

Saw some comments on upping points, being a cursory member on the fringe who just use the forum to read some erotic stories here and there, I never understood what the points were for? Grateful if someone can enlighten.

Thank you and enjoy the rest of the story!
Old 11-10-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 7
antyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterantyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Chapter 4

B had always fantasized himself in the shoes of Z’s boyfriend whenever Z shared about her sexcapades with the clique. Today, he gets to actually play them out, including his own fetishes and fantasies that he had never shared openly with the clique. B was blind with lust as he plunged repeatedly, with no care about whether Z could accommodate him.

Unlike the size that Z was accustomed to, B felt slightly larger and longer than her boyfriend. She could also feel power coursing through B’s muscles as he exerted himself. Z felt more stretched than usual, and spots she never knew existed began to come to life inside her. She also thought that the thrusting baton inside of her felt unusually warm, before realising with horror that B was doing her raw, something that her boyfriend had never agreed to for fear of pregnancy and Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs). Z had read before that sex without condoms are better, but her boyfriend had never agreed to try it. She now realises the sayings aren’t unfounded, with more and more heat spreading out from between her legs as B slid in and out of her.

Z felt B grabbing her left boob and kneaded hard as he continued thrusting. The intense stimulation rendered her helpless to think of anything else, as she closed her eyes and moaned non-stop. She never knew sex could be this arousing and wondered if it had anything to do with the fact that she is technically being raped.

After a period of intense activity, B began to tire and started slowing down. The raw desire to mindlessly utilise his manhood repeatedly began to subside a little, allowing him some space to think. He decided that an opportunity like this was one too good to miss, and began to reach for his phone, to the bewilderment of Z. B pointed his phone at Z while continuing his slow prods and began snapping away, intentionally putting the flash on. The flashes elicited objections from Z, who realised what B was doing and desperately murmured “no, ugh, why are you taking pictures, ughhh, no, ugh, ugh, stop that, ughhhhh, delete it please, please, oh my god”.

B simply responded by thrusting harder, and pushing Z’s face sideways, hard into the seat, turning the sounds of objections into high pitched moans of pleasure. “So… can I keep those photos?” B taunted. “No, no, ugh, please delete them, please B.” Z tried her best to respond as B sped up his strokes. “How about now?” B asked as he began to withdraw his little fiend almost all the way, before quickly plunging it into the deepest depths of Z repeatedly. “UGH, fuck, AHHH, keep it, keep it, oh my god don’t stop!” Z resigned. She simply couldn’t keep her thoughts organised anymore as lust overcame her. Throwing caution, her dignity and any form of self-preservation into the wind, Z gave up resistance and submitted herself to the pleasures of the flesh.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed reading this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! hoping for more updates.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this story.
Old 12-10-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

share more of this nice story ts.
Old 12-10-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
deneumostier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start and hope to read more.
Camper setup.
Old 12-10-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
iKeMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and waiting here next.
Old 12-10-2018, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
KoreanStuff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, please continue
Old 12-10-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Nice series
Old 12-10-2018, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope there will be much more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1